Ultra White Melt and Pour Soap BaseVedaOils Premium 100% Natural ultra white melt and pour soap base, made from high quality ingredients, is extremely easy to work with, providing endless possibilities. With your creativity and personal touch you can transform this bar of soap into something amazing.
Ultra White Melt and Pour Soap Base Uses
- Luxurious Soap Base: It is a premium-quality soap base that is used for making soaps of different kinds.
- Appearance: It appears bright white in color and is opaque.
- Caution: This soap base is ideal for experienced soap makers since it tends to set easily and quickly.
- Safe: This soap base does not consist of any preservatives and is SLS-free as well. Therefore, it is safe for the skin.
- Melting Point: The melting point of this soap base varies from 55 to 58-degree Celsius.
Please Note: The packaging shown above is a General Representation of the various sizes and types of packaging available for this product. Not all sizes and types of packaging for this product maybe available at all times.
Shop Ultra White Melt and Pour Soap Base at Wholesale Price on VedaOils
VedaOils is one of the largest manufacturers, suppliers of Ultra White Melt and Pour Soap Base in Bulk and herbal products in India with a promise to instill health and freshness in your everyday life through its wide range of products. Veda Oils offers 100% naturally Ultra White Melt and Pour Soap Base is ideal for making a customized soap bar to suit your skin and body type. Our Ultra White Soap Base is Vegetable Oil-based with no alcohol or toxic content. It cleanses and enhances your skin quality without stripping off the natural oils of your skin.
Devoid of animal fat content, our raw Ultra White Melt and Pour Soap Base does not lather like artificial soaps and neither leaves a soapy film behind. Free from surfactants and propylene glycol, Ultra White Soap Base is smooth, buttery rich with natural emollient properties making us a front-runner in the wholesale business.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question?