Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Made from the leaves and flowers of the Eucalyptus trees, Eucalyptus Essential Oil has been used due to its medicinal properties for centuries. It is also known as Nilgiri oil. Most of the oil is extracted from the leaves of this tree. A process known as steam distillation is used to extract the oil after crushing the dried leaves. Also, since it is a concentrated essential oil, you must dilute it before applying it to your skin.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil can prove to be more than useful for treating congestion, cold and cough, asthma, and other conditions. Also, it is powerful enough to work as an insect repellent. You cannot ingest it as it is formulated for external use only. Also, women should avoid using it during lactation and pregnancy period. You can conduct a skin test by applying it on your elbow or knees to check whether it suits your skin or not.
Antibacterial properties of organic Eucalyptus essential oil make it an effective disinfectant that can be used to purify homes and office spaces. When used in aromatherapy, it provides clarity of thoughts. Its therapeutic benefits are due to its antimicrobial, antibacterial, antiseptic, antispasmodic, and antiviral properties. These properties enable you to use it against a variety of skin and health conditions.
Features of Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Eucalyptol - The main component of this essential oil is eucalyptol which is also known as cineole. This compound will support your overall health and wellness.
- Natural Decongestant - The presence of Eucalyptol makes it a natural decongestant. As a result, eucalyptus oil can be used to treat cold and cough symptoms due to its ability to break and suppress phlegm and mucus to clear the air passages.
- Anti-inflammatory Nature - The Anti-inflammatory properties of eucalyptus oil make it capable of providing relief from joint pain and muscle stress. It is also used to provide relief from the pain that a patient feels after a knee replacement surgery.
- Detoxifies the Air - The Antiviral and antibacterial properties of this oil make it capable of detoxifying the air. For this purpose, you need to diffuse eucalyptus essential oil in an oil diffuser.
- Antiseptic - The Antiseptic properties of eucalyptus essential oil allow you to use it to disinfect open wounds and scrapes. For faster relief, you can blend it with an olive carrier oil.
- Act as Insect Repellent - Eucalyptus oil acts as a powerful insect repellent and keeps mosquitoes, fleas, and bugs away. Therefore, you can also carry it during trips and hiking expeditions.
Uses of Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Cleaning Surface - To disinfect and clean surfaces, you can blend this oil in a solution of water and vinegar. After that, you can use a sponge and wipe the surfaces to make them clean and germ-free.
- Treating Breathing Issues - Eucalyptus essential oil reacts with mucus and loosens it to provide instant relief from the shortage of breath and other respiratory issues. It also supports and improves your breathing patterns.
- Healing Cold Sores - If you are suffering from cold sores then you can apply a small quantity of this oil to the affected area. You can also add it to your balms or ointments to improve their ability to heal cold sores.
- Rejuvenating Skin - You can restore the natural moisture and softness of your skin by adding Eucalyptus oil to your creams, moisturizers, and lotions. Just a couple of drops of this oil need to be added to revitalize your skin.
- Overall Wellness - Just inhaling this oil promotes overall wellness and vitality. You can also use it to rejuvenate your body by adding it to your bath oils and bathtubs.
- Relaxing - If you feel dehydrated and fatigue after a busy day or exercise then you can diffuse this oil. It will provide quick relaxation by refreshing your body and spirits.
Benefits of Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Simulating & Soothing - The stimulating and soothing properties of Eucalyptus Essential Oil make it an ideal ingredient of inhalers, balms, and massage blends. It can be added to skincare products due to its antibacterial properties as well.
- Heals Muscle Cramps - The Antispasmodic properties of Eucalyptus oil can be used to heal muscle cramps. It also provides relief from issues like nausea or vomiting.
- Fresh & Clean - The fresh and clean eucalyptus scent of this oil can be used to make natural perfumes and scented candles. It can be blended with essential oils that have a citrusy and woodsy fragrance.
- Eliminates Foul Odor - Foul odor of your rooms or offices can be reduced quickly by diffusing Eucalyptus oil. You can also use it as a car freshener to deodorize it instantly.
- Protects Skin - The strong antioxidants of this oil protects your skin from harmful toxins and free radicals. Therefore, you can include it in your skincare routines.
- Nourishes Hair - Massage this Eucalyptus globulus oil on your scalp to nourish it deeply. It also promotes circulation to your hair follicles to strengthen and nourish hair roots.
Buy 100% Pure Eucalyptus Essential Oil Online at Low Prices in India on VedaOils
If you search for Premium Grade Eucalyptus Essential Oil or any other essential oils in bulk quantity, then VedaOils is the best place to shop online. VedaOils is one of the leading wholesale suppliers, manufacturers, and exporters of best Eucalyptus Essential Oil in India and other essential oils. We export our High-quality Eucalyptus Essential Oil to the US, Canada, UK, Australia, and many other countries. Our products follow the highest standards when it comes to quality and purity.
We do not use any harsh chemicals, pesticides, or fillers while producing oils. Our essential oils easily incorporated into your daily skincare and haircare routine. Though skin-friendly and safe, you must dilute the essential oils with a compatible carrier oil as it is fully concentrated.
We offer attractive discounts on bulk orders of Eucalyptus Essential Oil online. Apart from that, a secure payment gateway is provided to ensure the safety of your transactions. The best packaging standards and collaboration with top logistic companies like DHL, India Post, BlueDart, etc. enable us to provide undamaged and effective essential oils to our customers. Buy your favourite essential oil today, and we assure you that you will be able to reap many benefits from it!
Eucalyptus Essential Oil Specifications
- Botanical Name : Eucalyptus Globulus
- Major Constituents : Eucalyptus Leaf & Flower Extract
- Extraction or Processing Method : Steam Distillation
- Country of Origin : India
- Solubility : It is soluble in alcohol and some oils.
- Shelf Life : 3 years
- Form : Liquid
- Color & Odor : Colorless & it exhibits a herbaceous and camphorous odor.
- Blends with : Thyme, Cedarwood, Lavender essential oils.
- Specific Gravity : 0.855 - 0.870 @ 20°C
- Optical Rotation : -5 to +2
- Refractive Index : 1.450 - 1.464 @ 20°C
- Flash Point : 180° C
- Origin or Part Used : Leaves & Flowers
- CAS# : 8000-48-4
- F.E.M.A # : 2466
Eucalyptus Essential Oil- FAQs
Q1: Which oils blend perfectly with Eucalyptus essential oil?
Q2: Can this essential oil be used to treat lice?
Ans: Yes, you can use it to treat head lice.
Q3: Medicinal properties of this oil?
Ans: Eucalyptus essential oil possesses stimulating, antiseptic, phagocytic, and antibacterial properties.
Q4: Which are the homemade products that I can make using this oil?
Ans: You can use Eucalyptus oil for making bath oils,homemade sprays, soaps, gels, and shampoos.
Q5: Why is this oil used in aromatherapy?
Ans: Eucalyptus essential oil is used in aromatherapy to boost mental activity, provide clarity of thoughts, and to enhance focus and concentration.
Q5: Does Eucalyptus Oil Repel Mosquitoes?
Ans: Yes, This oil can be use to repel insects and mosquitoes. You can mix this ol with water and spray to keep mosquitos away. Even you can mix with a carrier oil and apply to skin to avoid bites.
Q6: Where to buy Eucalyptus oil in bulk Quantity
Ans: You can buy this oil on bulk quantity from VeaOils online. We are a leading manufacturer, distributor & supplier of Eucalyptus Essential oil. Do not miss this wonderful opportunity to buy chemical-free, fresh, and multi-purpose tea tree essential oils from VedaOils.
Q7: Does eucalyptus oil kill bacteria?
Ans: Yes, this oil act as expectorant and ingredients present in eucalyptus oil kils bacteria, viruses and fungi.
Q8:Does Eucalyptus Oil expire?
Ans: To Check out shelf life of oil, please check out technical specification section of oil.
Q9:Does Eucalyptus oil help in beard growth?
Ans: Yes, this oil used in various beard oil, as it accelerate blood flow and circulation and its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties helps in beard growth.
- It is meant only for external use.
- Do a patch skin test before applying it to your skin.
- Dilute it before topical application.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using it.
All the details mentioned in the above statements are carefully monitored and evaluated. VedaOils manufactures essential oils for external use only. We do not formulate them to heal, cure, prevent, or detect any ailment or disease. VedaOils does not validate the 100% accuracy of any of the information that is published here. We do not claim anything here, and citations are meant only for reference purposes. For more details, you can read the 'DISCLAIMER' of our website.