Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is sourced from the Cananga tree flowers. These flowers themselves are called Ylang Ylang flowers and are found predominantly in India, Australia, Malaysia, and some other parts of the world. It is known for its various therapeutic properties and rich, fruity, and floral scent.
Ylang ylang essential oil is obtained from a process called steam distillation, and its appearance and odor vary according to the concentration of the oil. As it does not contain any additives, fillers, preservatives, or chemicals, it is a natural and concentrated essential oil. Therefore, you need to blend it with a carrier oil before applying directly to the skin.
Ylang ylang essential oil is mostly used in aromatherapy. When used for making perfumes, added as a top note. Products such as colognes, soaps, lotions are crafted using this essential oil as one of the primary constituents. It can boost your mood when used in aromatherapy and is also sometimes used as an aphrodisiac. One of the main compounds of Ylang ylang essential oil is linalool, known for its anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and antifungal properties. Used in a variety of skincare and cosmetic applications without any issues.
Features of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- Cheerful Fragrance - The cheerful fruity and floral odor of this essential oil keep you cheerful. Therefore, you can diffuse it to wane away laziness after a hectic schedule of exercise or work.
- Effective Massage Blend - Mix Ylang ylang essential oil with coconut oil and use it as a massage oil. It will reduce your muscle stress and tension instantly.
- Conditions Hair - The hair conditioning properties of Ylang ylang oil enables you to add it to your shampoos and conditioners. It makes your hair shiny and strong.
- Cleanses Skin - Ylang Ylang Oil eliminates harmful bacteria, toxins, dirt, and oil from your skin. As a result, your skin becomes clean and fresh after its application.
- Natural Perfume - Ylang Ylang essential oil can prove to be a blissful perfume on its own without any additional components. However, don’t forget to dilute it a little before applying it to your underarms, writs, and other body parts.
- Protects Your Skin - The powerful antioxidants of Ylang ylang oil protect your skin from external conditions and pollutants. Therefore, add a few drops of this oil in your creams, lotions, and sunscreens to enhance their ability to protect your skin.
Uses of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- Strong Hair - Massage a diluted form of Ylang Ylang oil on your hair strands and scalp regularly. This will give you naturally thick and strong hair.
- Making DIY Products - Colognes, perfumes, scented candles, incense sticks, and many other products can be made by using this oil. You can also add it to your cosmetic products to enhance their fragrance.
- Treating Acne - Ylang Ylang Essential Oil reduces acne and breakouts due to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It also clears the blemishes caused due to acne.
- Reducing Wrinkles - Ylang ylang essential oil can tighten your skin pores makes it effective against wrinkles. Regular use of this oil can give you youthful, firm, and beautiful looking skin.
- Enhancing Libido - As it is a natural aphrodisiac, you can diffuse ylang-ylang oil to induce romance in the atmosphere. It boosts libido naturally and promotes feelings as well.
- Healing Wounds - The antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties of this oil promotes wound healing. It also soothes open cuts and scrapes.
Benefits of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- Stress-busting - The powerful and mesmerizing scent of ylang ylang oil proves to be stress-busting as well. Therefore, it proves to be an effective essential oil in aromatherapy.
- Relieves Pain - Ylang ylang essential oil has the ability to soothe the sting that is associated with insect bites. It also soothes sunburns and other types of skin irritation or inflammation.
- Treats Fungal Infections - The antifungal properties of this oil make it strong enough to reduce fungal infections. The antifungal properties are due to the components like geranyl acetate and linalool.
- Reduces Swelling - You can use Ylang ylang oil to reduce swelling caused due to acne or any other skin issue. This becomes possible due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Reduces Lice - Coconut oil and ylang ylang essential oil can be combined and massaged on the scalp to reduce head lice. It also proves to be effective against scalp infection and irritation.
- Retains Moisture - It enhances the moisture-retaining ability of your cosmetic preparations. It also boosts blood circulation and improves the texture and condition of your skin.
Buy 100% Pure Ylang Ylang Essential Oil Online on VedaOils
If you are in search of Natural & Best Quality Ylang Ylang Essential Oil or any other Essential Oil & Carrier Oils in bulk, then VedaOils is the best place to shop Online. VedaOils is one of the leading wholesale suppliers, manufacturers, and exporters of high-quality Ylang Ylang essential oil and other essential oils in India. We export our high-quality essential oils to the US, Canada, UK, Australia, and many other countries. Our products follow the highest standards when it comes to quality and purity.
We do not use any harsh chemicals, pesticides, or fillers while producing pure Ylang ylang essential oil. Our essential oils are incorporated into your daily skincare and haircare routine. Though ylang-ylang oil is skin-friendly and safe, you must dilute the essential oils with a compatible carrier oil as it is fully concentrated.
We offer attractive discounts on online bulk orders of Ylang Ylang essential oil. Apart from that, a secure payment gateway is provided to ensure the safety of your transactions. The best packaging standards and collaboration with top logistic companies like DHL, India Post, BlueDart, etc., enable us to provide undamaged and effective essential oils to our customers. Buy your favorite essential oil today, and we assure you that you will be able to reap many benefits from it!
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil Specifications
- Botanical Name : Cananga Odorata
- Major Constituents : Ylang Ylang Flower Extract
- Extraction or Processing Method : Steam Distillation
- Country of Origin : Madagascar
- Solubility : It is soluble in alcohol and oils.
- Consistency : Thin
- Strength of Aroma : Medium
- Aromatic Scent : Ylang-ylang essential oil has a sweet, exotic, floral scent that is one of the most sought after aromas.
- Shelf Life : 3 years
- Form : Liquid
- Color & Odor : Pale to golden in color & it exhibits a sweet fruity odor.
- Blends with : Bergamot, Lemon, Grapefruit essential oils.
- Note : Base
- Specific Gravity : 0.945 - 0.955 @ 20°C
- Optical Rotation : -46 to -25
- Refractive Index : 1.5 - 1.5020 @ 20°C
- Flash Point : 90° C
- Origin or Part Used : Flowers
- CAS# : 8006-81-3
- F.E.M.A # : 3110
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil- FAQs
Q1: Which oils blend perfectly with ylang ylang essential oil?
Q2: Is it safe to use ylang ylang essential oil for skin?
Ans: Yes, it is as it does not contain any chemicals or fillers.
Q3: Which are the main therapeutic properties of this oil?
Ans: Ylang Ylang oil possesses anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiseptic properties.
Q4: Which are the main components of this essential oil?
Ans: The main components of this essential oil are germacrene and caryophyllene.
Q5: Can we use ylang ylang essential oil for hair conditioning?
Ans: Yes, it can be used to condition your hair by mixing it with coconut oil.
- It is meant only for external use.
- Do a patch skin test before applying it to your skin.
- Dilute it before topical application.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using it.
All the details mentioned in the above statements are carefully monitored and evaluated. VedaOils manufactures essential oils for external use only. We do not formulate them to heal, cure, prevent, or detect any ailment or disease. VedaOils does not validate the 100% accuracy of any of the information that is published here. We do not claim anything here and citations are meant only for reference purposes. For more details, you can read the 'DISCLAIMER' of our website.