Argan Oil is extracted from the seeds of the nuts surrounded by fruits of the Argan tree, native to Morocco. Often called “liquid gold,” the oil is organic and extremely enriched with nutrients. Courtesy to its valuable properties, the oil has been widely and extensively used in the cosmetic products as well as daily skin and hair care regime. Apart from beauty, Veda Argan Oil offers medicinal benefits as well because of Vitamin A, Vitamin E, anti-oxidants, and omega-6 fatty acids present in it.
Benefits of Argan Oil:
- Argan Oil is used as a skin moisturizer to soften and hydrate the skin.
- Argan Oil makes hair shinier, softer and silkier.
- Argan Oil helps in reduction of wrinkles and makes skin youthful.
- Argan Oil repairs damaged flaky and itchy skin by healing it.
- Argan Oil acts as an exfoliator by removing dead skin cells.
- Argan Oil reduces levels of sebum and protects oily skin from acne.
- Argan Oil helps in reduction of bad cholesterol levels.
- Owing to its anti-inflammatory properties, Argan Oil renders relief in rheumatoid arthritis.
Uses of Argan Oil:
- Apply Argan Oil on the face before hitting the sack in the night to fight against aging.
- Rub Argan Oil on stretch marks formed during pregnancy on the stomach to get rid of them.
- Mix Argan Oil with Tea Tree Oil and apply to acne and whiteheads to see them cure.
- Apply Argan Oil over dry and cracked lips with gentle tapping method to heal them.
- Apply Argan Oil on wounds on a regular basis to make them recuperate faster.
- Massage hair, from roots to tips, with Veda Argan Oil a night before and shampoo next day for smooth and silky hair.
- Rub cracked and dry heels of feet before going to bed and wake up to nourished and soft feet.