The benefits of Avocado Oil are undeniable and unforgettable for some! Believed to be native to Mexico, the Persea americana, or Avocado tree, can grow up to 66 feet with alternately arranged leaves and greenish-yellow flowers. The green-skinned, fleshy yellow-green pear-shaped fruit (sometimes called a large berry) contains a single seed. The pulp of this fruit is expeller pressed and refined to obtain Avocado Oil, which can potentially be used to boost the appeal of your personal care product!
Buy your high quality Avocado Oil from Veda Oil's today, because quality is everything!
Botanical Name: Persea americana
Common Names: Abokado, Aguacate, Alligator Pear, Avocado
Parts Used: Pulp of Avocado Fruit
Color: Clear to Pale Yellow
Scent: Slightly Rich Fatty; Almost Odorless
Extraction Method: Expeller Pressed
Refinement Status: Refined
Organic Certified: No
Avocado Oil for Skin
Benefits of Avocado Oil for Skin
Scooping the soft fruit and molding a pack onto the face can be both tricky and messy. A far more convenient method of gaining the health benefits of avocado for the skin is rather to use the oil extracted from the fruit.
Here are some important nutrients in avocado oil:
- Protein and Fats. Avocado oil contains a high amount of proteins and unsaturated fats, both of which are strong skin agents. Avocado oil actually contains omega-3 fatty acids – those very same fatty acids as found in fish oil. Thus, not only can this oil be used as a beneficial lotion, but also as healthy cooking oil!
- Sterolin. Avocado oil is high in a substance called sterolin, which studies have shown to facilitate the softening of the skin and to reduce the incidence of age spots;
- Antioxidants. Avocado oil is rich in antioxidants, making it useful for healing sun-damaged skin. Antioxidants like vitamins A, D and E in avocado cause the skin to be suppler, and are thus particularly good for dry or aged skin.
- Lecithin and Potassium. Avocado oil contains lecithin and potassium, which are all highly beneficial for the skin as well as the hair;
Here are more health benefits of avocado oil:
- Moisturize the Skin. Avocado oil applied topically helps relieve dry and itchy skin. Once applied, avocado oil is deeply absorbed by the skin, thus making it an ideal moisturizer and skin care agent.
- Boost Scalp Health. In addition to helping clear scaly skin, it can also relieve itchy scalp symptoms. Avocado oil, when regularly applied to the scalp, can stimulate hair growth.
- Increase Collagen Production. When applied, avocado oil increases the production of collagen, which helps keep the skin plump and decreases the effects of aging.
- Treat Skin Conditions. Avocado oil is useful in the treatment of a variety of skin conditions, including eczema and psoriasis.
- Others. Avocado oil facilitates the healing of wounds and burns to the skin. It also helps to relieve and heal diaper rash.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice. Neither Veda Oil's or associated business entities guarantee the accuracy of the information. Please consult a doctor, especially if being used during pregnancy, before using our Avocado Oil. You are also encouraged to test the product to ensure that it meets your needs, before using for mass production.
We consider your feedback is as important as sale. Please do leave your feedback after receiving your ordered item and if you are not satisfied with the product or service then before leaving any negative or neutral feedback please do contact us. We will definitely resolve the issue if any and will give you refund if required.