Give your body the TLC it deserves as the harsh summer approaches with this DIY moisturizing whipped mango butter recipe. Furthermore, you can make it all with very little effort and entirely natural ingredients.
If you enjoy creating your own DIY recipes and experimenting with various natural components and essential oil fragrances then this all-natural whipped mango butter will quickly become one of your favorites, leaving your skin smooth, silky, and nourished during these hot months.
How Whipped Mango Butter Works on Skin?
The mango is a beautifully sweet fruit that comes from the world's rainforests and is full of moisture. Mangoes are not only good for the insides of the body, but they are also good for the skin.
Mango butter has moisturizing properties as well as vitamins A, C, and E, which help to fight free radicals that cause skin to age.
Whipped Mango butter has the capacity to protect the skin from sunburn and dryness, as well as soothe burnt skin, when applied to it.
Benefits of Whipped Mango Butter
Mango butter offers several skin advantages and is frequently featured in skincare products. It is suitable for acne-prone skin since it does not clog pores. Mango butter, in fact, is suitable for all skin types. Read on to find out more about the benefits of Whipped mango butter.
1. Prevents acne breakouts: Even oily skin that is prone to breakouts requires hydration and nutrition on a daily basis. Whipped Mango body butter is non-greasy, lightweight, and non-comedogenic (meaning it won't clog your pores). It's also antimicrobial, so it can assist with acne flare-ups. It can not only aid to nourish acne-prone skin, but it can also help to minimise acne outbreaks by signalling the skin to produce less sebum.
2. Lightens scars and blemishes: Though mango butter can be used to heal existing scars, prevention is always the best option. As a result, whenever you suspect skin damage (such as an acne scar or stretch marks from pregnancy), begin using whipped mango butter as soon as possible. It will aid in the healing of the skin, give it several nutrients and antioxidants, increase the pace of skin cell turnover, and greatly minimise damage.
3. Intense moisturizer: Don't be fooled by the light texture; mango butter is amazing for hydrating the skin. It absorbs quickly when applied topically, delivering skin-loving elements like omega 6 and 9 fatty acids, as well as vitamins A, C, and E, to even deeper layers of the skin. whipped mango body butter moisturises, softens, and enhances the general health and look of your skin. It also helps to improve the skin's natural protective barrier, which aids in the retention of moisture, the prevention of injury, and the drying out of the skin.
4. Anti-aging: Mango butter is high in antioxidants, which protect the skin from free radical damage (damaging particles in the air). Whipped Mango butter, above all, includes vitamin A, an antioxidant that aids in the skin's natural regeneration process. It promotes the production of new, healthy skin cells, enhances the texture and flexibility of the skin, and protects the skin from UV damage. All of this contributes to smoother skin with fewer wrinkles and fine lines.
5. Soothes eczema and dry skin: It can be difficult to treat any ailment that causes excessively dry, itchy, and inflammatory skin. Raw mango butter is an all-natural substance that can help your condition significantly. It's hydrating, anti-inflammatory, protecting, calming, and healing all rolled into one. It shows a remarkable improvement with consistent use, calms the skin, and eliminates redness and irritation.
6. Subtle aroma: While mangoes are excellent in almost everything, you probably don't want to spend your whole day smelling like one. Fortunately, whipped body mango butter has a pleasant aroma. Much more faint, in fact, than shea butter's nutty aroma or cocoa butter's rich chocolate aroma. As a result, mango butter is an excellent everyday butter for obtaining daily skin advantages while retaining a light, fresh scent.
DIY Whipped Mango Butter Recipe
You'll never go back once you start producing your own whipped body butter. They are certainly the finest for all skin types and are quite simple to make. What makes this whipped mango butter recipe so unique? A few things to consider:
Unlike most of the other body butter recipes we have, you will not melt the mango butter in this one.
In addition to the Mango Butter, you'll just require one carrier oil.
Ingredients (mango butter etc etc)
- 120 ml mango butter
- 81 ml jojoba oil
- 60 drops of your favorite essential oil blend (Suggested blend - sandalwood, ylang ylang and peppermint essential oils)
- Cut the mango butter into small 1/2-inch cubes and place them in a basin.
- Smash the mango butter against the bowl's sides with a fork or spoon until it forms a homogeneous paste.
- Slowly drizzle in the jojoba oil, then combine the mango butter and jojoba oil.
- Whip it for 5 minutes with an electric mixer, or until it has a lovely whipped appearance. Scrape the butter off the sides of the bowl into the whipping. The larger the quantity, the more crucial this stage becomes, since you don't want areas of the butter that aren't properly creamed like the rest.
- Finally, add your essential oils of choice and give it another good beat.
- Your finished product will be a creamy, almost liquid-like, silky whipped mango butter that will last for months.
How to Use
- Applying body butter after a shower or bath is the ideal method to utilise it. After you've had your regular shower or bath, use a towel to pat your body dry. As a general rule, leave a small amount of wetness on your skin and avoid rubbing or entirely drying it.
- Then, using firm, broad strokes, gently massage a heaping scoop of body butter into your skin until it is completely absorbed. Avoid applying too much at once, and remember that you can always apply another layer on top if your skin needs more moisture later in the day.
- Pay careful attention to your elbows, knees, hands, and feet when applying body butter. These are all regions that are prone to dryness, therefore a liberal layer of body butter will assist to nourish these problem areas.
This whipped mango butter recipe is one of our favorites when it comes to preparing our own natural skincare. It's created with all-natural ingredients to keep your skin smooth and silky. Natural sources of vitamins A, C, and E can be abundantly found in this whipped mango body butter. This body butter will repair dry, damaged skin while also reducing the effects of aging.