The time is gone when putting lip balms used to be seasonal. You can create your own lip balms with natural ingredients at home in just a few simple steps. For having hydrated and plumped lips, always go for natural lip balms as they can be the best suited to all lips types.
The DIY recipe for creating your own lip balm is very easy and really good for the lips as it contains Vitamin E. Vitamin E oil in itself is a beneficial oil for the lips and makes them pink and soft. So let's create your own Vitamin E lip balm below in the blog.
DIY Homemade Vitamin E Lip Balm
The DIY recipe is simple, and you can create homemade Vitamin E lip balm with natural ingredients. Ingredients play an important role as skin should not be harmed while putting any product on it. So let's check out the recipe below.
- Vitamin E Oil - 3 Tablespoons
- Beeswax - 1 ½ Tablespoon
- Shea Butter - 3 Tablespoons
- Any Essential Oil - 5 Drops
Know More About Vitamin E Lip Balm Ingredients
Vitamin E lip balm has all the natural ingredients in it. The DIY recipe includes essential oils, too, that are quite amazing for the lips. It's important to know about the ingredients as this helps to protect your lips from any damage once applied. Let's know about them in detail below.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter is a rich source of Vitamin E. It benefits the skin in a lot of ways. It makes your skin healthy and has a good amount of fatty acids in it. All of this makes it a suitable ingredient in lip balms and creams. In addition, the shea butter moisturizes the skin very well and eradicates all the dryness.
- Beeswax: Beeswax is a necessary ingredient in making lip balms. It acts as a strong protective barrier and is anti-inflammatory in nature. It contains Vitamin A and is hypoallergenic in nature. It has no side effects on any skin type. It is extremely aromatic in nature. It is used in lip balms and provides it with a very good texture.
- Essential Oils: Essential oils are antiseptic in nature and have useful fatty acids in them. The oils are anti-inflammatory and have antifungal properties. The oils treat skin conditions well. The oil prevents lips from any infections and moisturizes them very well.
- Vitamin E Oil: Vitamin E oil is an amazing oil to relieve chapped and dry lips. The oil promotes regeneration and cell turnover. When this oil is used on lips, it brings new cells to the surface faster. In addition, the thick and oily consistency of Vitamin E oil prevents dryness and irritation on the lips.
How To Make Vitamin E Lip Balm at Home - Step by step
The recipe for creating amazing useful Vitamin E lip balm is very easy and involves a few simple steps. All you need are some natural ingredients, and follow the steps to have this wonderful lip balm for your lips. Let's check out the recipe below.
Step 1: At first, simply assemble the ingredients you would need in the process and have the lip balm containers opened.
Step 2: Then, melt the beeswax in a small pan. Once it is completely melted, then add shea butter to it.
Step 3: When both the ingredients get melted, then remove them from the heat and add Vitamin E oil along with 5 drops of any essential oil of your choice. Stir the mixture well.
Step 4: Pour the entire mixture into empty lip balm tubes and leave the tubes uncovered till the mixture solidifies.
Tip: When the lip balms completely solidify, then you can turn the lip balm some millimeters above the edge of the tube and cut off the tops of the balm with a knife to make a flat top.
Vitamin E lip balm is an amazing product to use. It's completely natural, and you can create it in some easy steps at home. The lip balm helps to make your lips plump and hydrated all day long.
Vitamin e oil has enormous benefits for the lips. VedaOils provides natural vitamin E oil that is safe and pure to use. Go and checkout with amazing discounts today.