Rose petals have been preferred for skin care purposes for ages. Today, rose petals are available in powder, which you can use to make DIY face packs and scrubs. Regular use of rose powder in your skincare routine will give a rosy pink glow to your face.
Rose petals are known for their soothing properties, and they also contain antioxidants that protect your skin from free radicals, external pollutants, and toxins. In addition, they contain various minerals, oils, and vitamins that are important to maintain the health and hygiene of your skin. Today, we will be discussing some cool DIY face pack recipes with rose petal powder to try at your home.
Benefits of Rose Face Pack For Skin
Rose face packs made from natural ingredients are much better than the face packs you get on the market. It is because they are organic and free from artificial colors and preservatives. Here are a few benefits of Rose face pack that you should know before making DIY Rose face pack recipes:
- Rose Face Pack for Oily Skin: Rose petal face powder is a great skin cleanser that removes excess oil and dirt from your skin pores. The oil content of the rose petal powder contains bactericidal properties that prevent the formation of acne and pimples. Therefore, it proves to be excellent for oily and acne-prone skin.
- Rose Face Pack for Glowing Skin: Rose powder face pack contains natural anti-inflammatory properties due to the presence of rose oil in it. It soothes the skin and enhances your complexion naturally. Nourishing your skin with the necessary nutrients adds a beautiful pinkish and youthful glow to your face.
- Rose Face Pack for Dry Skin: Rose face pack hydrates your skin and helps reduce its dryness. Also, if your face is dry and irritated, applying a Rose petal face pack can provide instant relief. It makes the skin smooth and soft, and the Rose oil restores the natural moisture that is necessary for maintaining the health of your skin.
- Rose Face Pack for Skin Whitening: Rose powder lightens skin tone by working on the imperfections like blemishes, dark spots, etc. It contains vitamin C that boosts collagen formation in your skin cells. This heals and hides the skin perfections and naturally adds a visible light and bright tone to your skin.
- Rose Face Pack for Ageing Skin: Rose powder face pack contains anti-aging properties as it boosts collagen production and maintains the elasticity of your skin. Aging symptoms like wrinkles and fine lines get reduced seamlessly if you regularly include a Rose petal face pack in your face care routine. As a result, you get a smooth and youthful complexion without any skin issues.
Homemade Rose Petal Powder Face Pack DIY Recipes
Now that you know the benefits of Rose petal powder face pack let's see how to make effective DIY face pack recipes with Rose petal powder. We will also use some natural ingredients like milk, Aloe Vera, etc., in these face packs to make them more nourishing and useful for your face.
Recipe 1: DIY Rose Powder and Milk Face Pack
You can make an exfoliating DIY face pack using milk and Rose powder. This face pack will nourish your skin and hide the imperfections while cleansing your face gently. To know more about this recipe, keep reading below.
- Gram Flour - 2 Tsp.
- Raw Milk - 1 Tbsp.
- Rose Petal Powder - 1 Tbsp.
Step 1: Mix the gram flour and Rose petal powder first.
Step 2: Now, add raw milk to the powder mix and blend it nicely. Add more milk if required to make a smooth paste.
Step 3: Once the ingredients mix nicely, your Rose powder face pack with milk and gram flour is ready.
Recipe 2: DIY Rose Powder and Aloe Vera Face Pack
Aloe Vera cools the skin and hydrates it naturally. By mixing it with Rose powder, you can make a hydrating DIY Rose face pack that gives a charming glow to your face.
- Aloe Vera Gel - 2 Tbsp.
- Rose Petal Powder - 2 Tbsp.
- Rosewater - 1 Tbsp.
Step 1: Start by mixing Aloe Vera in the Rose petal powder.
Step 2: Once these ingredients are nicely mixed, you can add some rosewater to them.
Step 3: Rosewater acts as a skin toner and possesses hydrating properties. Once all these ingredients gel together, your moisturizing Rose petal powder face pack is ready to add a beautiful glow to your face.
Recipe 3: DIY Hibiscus Powder and Rose Face Pack
Hibiscus powder contains anti-aging properties. If you mix it with Rose petal powder, it enhances the youthfulness of your skin. We will also be adding honey to this DIY Rose petal powder face pack to make your face smooth and soft.
- Hibiscus Powder - 1 Tbsp.
- Rose Petal Powder - 1 Tbsp.
- Honey - 1 Tbsp.
Step 1: Mix hibiscus and Rose petal powder first.
Step 2: Now, add honey to the mixture and blend it nicely.
Step 3: Your nourishing DIY face pack recipe is now ready to be used.
How To Apply Rose Powder Face Pack
You also need to follow the right method when it comes to applying and using the Rose powder face pack. If you fail to use the proper technique, you might not get the results quickly. The correct process of applying Rose powder face pack is given below:
Step 1: Wash Your Face
Use a natural face wash to clean your face first. You can also use a face scrub if your face is not clean.
Step 2: Apply The Face Pack
Apply the Rose powder face pack when your skin is still moist. Next, take some face pack on your fingertips and massage gently on your face using circular motions.
Step 3: Rinse Your Face
Let the face pack sit on your face for 15 to 20 minutes. Once the face pack becomes completely dry and starts coming out, you can use lukewarm water to clean your face.
These were our wonderful Rose face pack DIY recipes. To make effective and nourishing Rose powder face packs, you should only use natural and chemical-free ingredients.
VedaOils provides organic Rose petal powder and other natural ingredients that are required to make DIY face care recipes. Get Rose petal powder from the VedaOils website and heal all the imperfections on your face.