There’s no denying that we, girls, like to put on makeup. But, there’s this one thing that is dreaded by us for sure is taking off the makeup. It is always the one last ritual which has to be performed before hitting the sack in the night, and if we don’t, we instantly regret it the next morning the moment we wake up.
Some people use different makeup removal methods such as clean cloth, oil cleaning, honey face wash, etc. The best way to remove makeup items is by using natural makeup remover wipes.
Homemade Makeup Remover Wipes DIY Hack
As branded face cleansing wipes are come with a big price tag and cost your pocket if you are regularly using, so the best way is, you can make your natural makeup remover wipes at a low cost.
For that, Let's learn today how to make your DIY Makeup cleansing wipes at home, which are easy on your pocket. The best thing about this recipe is that you can choose the ingredients which suit your skin type and make customized makeup removal wipes.
Benefits of Makeup Remover Facial Wipes
- Quick at their work and save all the hassle.
- You can easily carry a pack of face makeup remover in your bag.
- Cleanse skin pores properly while keeping them hydrating
- Remove Impurities, dirt particles while restoring the skin moisture.
Makeup Remover Wipes Ingredients ListHomemade makeup wipes are made from a combination of the following things:
- Paper Towel Sheets
- Rose Hydrosol Water
- Virgin Olive Oil / Coconut Oil
- Witch Hazel
- Any Essential Oil
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
- A Mason Jar
- A tablespoon
- A Whisk
All the ingredients used in this diy of makeup cleansing wipes are natural, organic, and easily available in grocery stores and nearby markets.
Know Your Makeup Remover Wipes Ingredients First
Always know all basic benefits of supplies you are using in your diy of makeup remover wipes so that you can understand the reason behind it:
- Rose Hydrosol Water: Commonly used in makeup remover wipes products as ii also holds antibacterial properties used to avoid skin redness.
- Virgin Olive Oil / Coconut Oil: In this DIY of makeup cleansing wipes, use coconut oil as it removes all makeup items such as lipstick, eyeliner, mascara, and foundation, etc.
- Witch Hazel: You can add Witch Hazel oil in your homemade facial cleansing wipes as it offers helps in reducing inflammation, sunburns, acne, rashes, and blackheads.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: This essential oil holds anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, giving you smooth, clear skin after swiping out makeup using makeup remover wipes.
How to Make Makeup Remover Wipes - Easy Steps
- Take 15 sheets of paper towel and cut them in half. Now fold them into small squares and stack them in a wide-mouthed mason jar.
- Next step is to take 2 cups of rose hydrosol water, 3 tablespoons of virgin olive oil, one tablespoon of witch hazel and a few drops of tea tree essential oil. Combine them all.
- Don’t forget to add your favorite essential oil to the mixture to ensure that your wipes smell heavenly. I am adding my personal favorite here which is Frankincense Essential Oil. You can choose yours from the wide variety of essential oils.
- Stir the mixture vigorously using a whisk and pour it immediately over the paper towels in the Mason jar.
- Secure the jar with the lid and shake well so that all the paper towels are soaked in the mixture.
- Your DIY Makeup Remover Wipes are ready to use.
When you have to wipe the makeup off your face, just grab a paper towel and gently wipe away all the makeup. Remember to put the lid on the jar every time after you pick up a paper towel, otherwise, the solution would dry out.
These 30 wipes will keep your makeup removal regime sorted for one whole month.
How to Use Homemade Makeup Remover Pads
When you have to wipe the makeup off your face, just these simple instructions:
- Just grab a paper towel and gently wipe away all the makeup.
- Remember to put the lid on the jar every time you pick up a paper towel.
- 30 facial wipes will keep your makeup removal regime sorted for one whole month.
Create Your Makeup Remover Recipes for Glowing Skin
Just change the ingredients every time, and you can new makeup remover wipes every time. You can use natural ingredients such as aloe Vera gel, raw honey, sweet almond oil, castile soap, etc. We will discuss homemade makeup wipes for the face using these ingredients in the next article, but you should try this to clean makeup before that.
Safety Measures While Using Homemade Face Wipes
- Do not use a single face wipe multiple times to remove makeup.
- Try to keep in a glass jar to maintain the moisture of wipes.
- Do not use baby facial wipes as a makeup remover, not created to remove cosmetic waxes and oils.