There’s no denying that we, girls, like to put on makeup. But, there’s this one thing that is dreaded by us for sure is taking off the makeup. It is always the one last ritual which has to be performed before hitting the sack in the night and if we don’t, we instantly regret it the next morning the moment we wake up.
So, to render the much-needed care our skin needs and for the times, when we are exhausted like anything, let’s resort to Makeup Remover Wipes. They are quick at their work and save all the hassle. However, the convenience comes with a rather big price tag.
So, let’s learn today how to make your own DIY Makeup Remover Wipes at home, which are easy on your pocket as well. The best thing about this recipe is that you can choose the ingredients which suit your skin type and make customized makeup removal wipes.
- Paper Towel Sheets
- Rose Hydrosol Water
- Virgin Olive Oil / Coconut Oil
- Witch Hazel
- Any Essential Oil
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
- A Mason Jar
- A tablespoon
- A Whisk
- Take 15 sheets of paper towel and cut them in half. Now fold them into small squares and stack them in a wide-mouthed mason jar.
- Next step is to take 2 cups of rose hydrosol water, 3 tablespoons of virgin olive oil, one tablespoon of witch hazel and a few drops of tea tree essential oil. Combine them all.
- Don’t forget to add your favorite essential oil to the mixture to ensure that your wipes smell heavenly. I am adding my personal favorite here which is Frankincense Essential Oil. You can choose yours from the wide variety of essential oils.
- Stir the mixture vigorously using a whisk and pour it immediately over the paper towels in the Mason jar.
- Secure the jar with the lid and shake well so that all the paper towels are soaked in the mixture.
- Your DIY Makeup Remover Wipes are ready to use.
When you have to wipe the makeup off your face, just grab a paper towel and gently wipe away all the makeup. Remember to put the lid on the jar every time after you pick up a paper towel, otherwise, the solution would dry out.
These 30 wipes will keep your makeup removal regime sorted for one whole month.