Experiencing breakouts isn’t any alien thing to happen. Almost everyone has once in their lifetime has come across the pesky pimples and found every possible way to deal with them. An unbalanced skin is one of the prime reasons for acne.
A Facial Toner helps in balancing the skin and unclogging the pores. Thus, we decided to make one using Green Tea as one of the main ingredients because Green Tea is enriched with anti-oxidants and has high anti-inflammatory properties.
Consumption of green tea on regular basis is extremely beneficial in balancing the hormones. So, why not use it for external application on the face as well! Let’s learn how to make DIY Green Tea Toner with Apple Cider Vinegar and using some essential oils.
- 1 Green Tea Bag
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
(It exfoliates the skin as well as restores its pH level)
(The regeneration properties of the oil help in fading spots and scars. It’s also a powerful astringent which facilitates the action of Apple Cider Vinegar)
(It is anti-fungal, antiseptic, anti-microbial and astringent. The Oil cleanses and contracts pores to fight with acne)
(Lavender is a healing and calming essential oil. It contains antiseptic, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory properties)
- A Spray Bottle
- Make freshly brewed green tea using a green tea bag.
- Take a clean spray bottle and add three tablespoons of fresh green tea in it.
- Now, add one tablespoon of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar in the bottle.
- Next, you need to add few essential oils to make the toner – 10 drops each of Frankincense Essential Oil and Lavender Essential Oil, and 2 drops of Lemongrass Essential Oil.
- Shake the bottle well so that all the ingredients mix well together.
Your DIY Healthy Green Tea Toner is ready to make your skin better. Use it every morning and night after cleansing the face thoroughly. Dab the Green Tea Toner on some cotton and then apply on your face. It serves as an effective and affordable acne treatment product. It’ll help you get rid of various skin problems and balance the pH level of the skin.