It is difficult to care for acne-prone skin since it is quite sensitive and delicate and it may also lead to skin concerns like enlarged pores, pimples, rashes, greasy skin, acne outbreaks, etc, which can be quite difficult to control. Furthermore, it can be really challenging to find the correct products that can cater to the specific needs of acne-prone skin types.
However, with appropriate care, you can say goodbye to stubborn acne and then hop on to clean and clear skin. This beauty swing needs extra attention, and one suggested solution is face scrubs. Using Face scrubs may lead to smooth, firm, and radiant skin that is less prone to acne outbreaks. You probably have everything you need in your kitchen to prepare your first face scrub right now. So, let's begin with some amazing DIY Homemade Face Scrub for Acne.
Benefits of Homemade Face Scrub for Acne
Facial scrubs exfoliate acne-prone skin because of the fine particles. When you use a face scrub, the granules scrape against your skin, removing all the gunk from your pores. It also eliminates dead skin cells, smoothing and softening your skin which helps to prevent acne. Below you will see different benefits of Homemade Face Scrub for Acne:
- Gets Rid of Dead Skin Cells: Acne and outbreaks are exacerbated by dead skin cells on the face. These, too, clog the pores of your skin. Facial scrubs completely exfoliate your skin and eliminate dead skin cells.
- Unclogs Pores on the Skin: Our bodies produce natural oils in our skin. However, excess oil accumulates in your skin pores, clogging them. Acne will ultimately come out as a result of this. Exfoliation aids in the unclogging of these pores and the prevention of acne.
- Reduces Acne Scars: Acne scars and dark spots of skin can also be reduced using facial scrubs. While they are not totally eliminated, they do become lighter. A scrub may help in the natural resurfacing of the skin.
- Improves Skin: Texture Facial skin is more delicate, thinner, and vulnerable to damage such as acne and outbreaks. The improper skin care, pollution, and other factors can all contribute to uneven texture and acne. Facial scrubs enhance skin texture by stimulating the skin's regeneration process.
- Smoother Skin: Face scrubs, in addition to avoiding acne, make your skin's surface smooth and luminous. When your face seems smoother, softer, and more radiant, your confidence also grows.
DIY Homemade Face Scrub for Sensitive Acne Prone Skin
These DIY Homemade Face Scrub for Acne are simple to prepare, inexpensive, and quite effective. They are excellent for all skin types, but they perform especially well on acne-prone skin. This exfoliating face scrub is a keeper with only a few ingredients, most of which you probably already have in your cupboard!
Recipe 1: Multani Mitti And Aloe Vera Scrub
Fuller's Earth is a magical skincare product that can practically work on most skin concerns. Fuller's earth is your best choice for everything from delivering a soothing cum cooling effect to reducing rashes and getting rid of acne. Aloe vera gel, on the other hand, greatly aids in skin lightening and also functions as a natural cleaner. Follow the recipe given below to make Multani Mitti and Aloe Vera Scrub at home:
Below are the ingredients needed to make DIY Multani Mitti and Aloe Vera Scrub:
Recipe & How to Use:
- Combine two cups of fuller's earth and one tablespoon of freshly extracted aloe vera gel in a mixing bowl.
- For quick relief from acne, add a few drops of rose water and tea tree oil to the mixture.
- To form a fine paste, combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Apply evenly to your face and neck and scrub for four to five minutes before rinsing with cool water.
Recipe 2: Coffee & Oil Scrub
The coffee ground powder is gentle enough to apply all over the body to treat acne, even in delicate regions like the face. Furthermore, the utilized grounds are still high in caffeine and antioxidants, leaving the skin to appear clean and toned. Follow the given below to make Coffee & Oil Scrub at home:
Below are the ingredients needed to make DIY Coffee & Oil Scrub
Recipe & How to Use:
- Combine Grounded coffee powder and just 1 tablespoon of oil to them.
- Blend the Coffee scrubs well until the ingredients mix well.
- Exfoliate the skin well on acne-prone skin on this DIY scrub.
Recipe 3: Olive Oil, Peppermint, and Sugar Scrub For Glowing Skin
This is an excellent scrub for acne-prone skin due to the antibacterial and antiseptic properties that it holds. This scrub is infused with the energizing smell of peppermint essential oil which awakens and revitalizes your skin completely.
Below are the ingredients needed to make a DIY Sugar scrub with olive oil and peppermint:
Recipe & How to Use:
- Mix the ingredients until they form a coarse paste. Avoid heating the oil as this may cause the sugar to dissolve.
- After cleansing your skin, apply this paste to it.
- Massage the mixture into your skin in circular strokes with your fingertips and exfoliate your skin for 5-10 minutes.
Even while there are many face scrubs on the market, there are equally fantastic choices in your kitchen. Try these DIY Homemade Face Scrubs for Acne Scars the next time you run out of your favorite commercial face scrub. These handmade face scrubs are designed for acne-prone skin, but they will also suit other skin types.