Bubble gum is one of the amusing products that kids love. But not only the kids, but we all also love chewing gums that help provide a good taste and flavor in the mouth. So a lot of us use bubble gums as mouth freshers. There are many different uses of Bubble gum that you might not be aware of.
Such as bubble gums give an amazing flavor to lip balms. They are used as a prime ingredient in the lip care industry. Creating a recipe at home is becoming a trend these days. DIY recipes are very simple to follow and help you create a natural product that will be long-lasting. Bubble gum lip balms would be very easy to make at home; let us see below how.
How to Make Bubble Gum Lip Balm at Home
In a homemade recipe for bubble gum lip balm, all you need is some natural ingredients that would be completely suitable for your skin type. The specialty of natural products lies in their benefits. In just a few easy steps, you can create your lip balm that will last for a more extended period and will not cause any side effects. The bubble gum lip balm would help moisturize the lips and nourish them wonderfully. Let us see below the ingredients list you would need.
Homemade Bubble Gum Lip Balm Recipe Ingredients
The ingredients are always important to any recipe. When it comes to creating your own bubble gum lip balm, it becomes quite important to follow the steps and be particular about what ingredients would be suitable for your skin and lips. A proper quantity of ingredients should be put in to create a perfect product.
- Golden Jojoba Oil - 6 Tablespoons
- Aloe Vera Oil - 1 Tablespoon
- Beeswax - 3 Tablespoons
- Bubble Gum Flavor Oil - 10 Drops
Know About Homemade Bubble Gum Lip Balm Ingredients
Knowing about the ingredients to be used in a recipe is very important. It helps in understanding what products would be suitable for your skin type. Homemade recipes have the advantage of knowing about your skin well, unlike buying chemically made products from the market that may cause side effects. The ingredients used in this process are all pure, natural, and 100 percent safe. Let us know more about their benefits below.
- Bubble Gum Flavor Oil: Bubble gum flavor oil is made up of fruity flavors such as cherry, banana, orange, and strawberry. The sweetness and freshness of the oil hold a mouthwatering aroma and taste. Because of the lip-smacking flavor of bubble gum, it is also used to make lip balms. The bubble gum flavor oil never harms the skin or health of the individual. The oil has no chemicals, preservatives, or additives to it. It is all-natural and soothing on the lips.
- Beeswax: The beeswax is an extremely important ingredient in making lip balms. It acts as a strong protective barrier and is anti-inflammatory. It contains Vitamin A and is hypoallergenic. It has no side effects on any skin type. It is extremely aromatic. It is used in lip balms and provides a very good texture.
- Aloe Vera Oil: Aloe vera oil is rich in nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. The oil helps rejuvenate the skin and reduces the dryness on the lips. The oil also helps to protect the lips from any infections. You can easily get rid of chapped lips with the help of this oil in the recipes of making a bubble gum lip balm.
- Golden Jojoba Oil: Golden jojoba oil is a miracle of natural oils used on the skin. It helps moisturize the lips very well and is completely antibacterial. It is rich in antioxidants and is hypoallergenic. The oil helps to hydrate the lips and prevent cracking or chipping.
DIY Bubble Gum Flavored Lip Balm - Step by Step
Making bubble gum lip balm at home is very interesting and simple to execute. It includes all the natural and safe ingredients. Just follow the step to step, and you will get your bubble gum flavored lip balm at home. The time is gone when you would have to go to markets to buy products. The DIY recipes are playful ways to create what you love in skincare and hair care. Let us see the steps of making this balm below.
Step 1: First, you need a digital scale to weigh the ingredients. The quantities should be appropriate for making bubble gum lip balm. You would also require other stuff such as heat-safe containers, pipettes, and lip balm tubes.
Step 2: On a digital scale, weigh three tablespoons of beeswax. Then melt it by heating it to a temperature.
Step 3: Pour the melted beeswax into a beaker along with six tablespoons of golden jojoba oil along with one tablespoon of aloe vera oil. Stir it all well.
Step 4: Add ten drops of bubble gum flavor oil into the mixture and then mix it evenly. Then pour the mixture into empty lip balm tubes and allow them to cool down completely.
Step 5: Once the lip balm mixture cools down, then you are ready to use it on your lips.
Bubble gum lip balms are soothing on the lips and provide a refreshing flavor. Making these lip balms is very easy and only includes a few easy steps to follow. So if you love lip balms, don't wait to try this delightful flavor on your lips. The ingredients used in making this lip balm at home are all-natural and very effective on all skin types. The balm moisturizes the lips and reduces dryness too.