Chocolate is one such product that can be used in edible and applicable forms. You can eat it and can apply it as well. It is likable by everybody. Chocolates are amusing products that people love the smell of. They aren't only tasty but also provide amazing skincare results. Chocolate is becoming an essential ingredient in beauty and cosmetic products these days.
Have you ever used a chocolate lip balm? Chocolate is versatile, and it can be used in the form of products. Lip care is equally important as skincare is. The chocolate lip balm contains all the necessary nutrients and minerals required to nourish the lips. You can now create this fantastic lip balm at your home by following simple steps. Let us know more about this below.
Homemade Chocolate Lip Balm Benefits
Chocolate lip balm has several outstanding benefits that are long-lasting. The lip balm will provide your lips with long-lasting hydration and instantly soothe the chapped lips. The balm has a super creamy texture. It will glide on your lips completely and melt into the skin. The chocolate lip balm nourishes the lips and is completely natural.
How To Make Chocolate Flavored Lip Balm at Home
You must have tried creating hundreds of cooking recipes using chocolates, be chocolate cookies, cakes, etc. But have you ever thought of creating the creamiest and softest lip balm using chocolate as a flavor? With just some easy steps, you can create a lip balm of your own with some amazing natural ingredients in it. The steps are very simple to comprehend and prepare organic chocolate lip balm at home.
Homemade Chocolate Flavour Lip Balm DIY Ingredients
Ingredients are crucial to every recipe. It is always advised to use more and more natural ingredients as they are super safe and healthy. The chocolate lip balm recipe includes pure ingredients and is 100 percent safe for all skin types.
The ingredients would also help protect the lips from harmful infections and dryness. Let us know more detail about the ingredients used in this simple recipe below.
- Beeswax - ½ Cup
- Virgin Coconut Oil - 3 Tablespoons
- Virgin Olive Oil - ¼ Cup
- Vitamin E Oil - 5 Drops
- Chocolate Flavor Oil - 7 Drops
Know Homemade Chocolate Lip Balm Ingredients
Knowing about the ingredients used in a recipe is necessary so that you would make a good healthy product suiting your skin type. Below is a detailed list of all the ingredients and their benefits on all skin types and when used in a chocolate lip balm.
- Chocolate Flavor Oil: Chocolate flavor oil is used to make lip balms because of its properties that help make lips moisturized and provide them with a rich texture. The flavor of chocolate would easily melt on the lips and give you an amazing aroma.
- Virgin Olive Oil: Virgin olive oil is a natural carrier oil that helps lock the moisture into the skin and prevents all types of moisture loss. The oil has enormous properties to make your lips nourished and hydrated.
- Beeswax: The beeswax is a necessary ingredient in making lip balms. It acts as a strong protective barrier and is anti-inflammatory. It contains Vitamin A and is hypoallergenic. It has no side effects on any skin type. It is extremely aromatic. It is used in lip balms and provides a very good texture.
- Virgin Coconut Oil: Virgin coconut oil is antiseptic and has useful fatty acids. It is anti-inflammatory and has anti-fungal properties. The oil helps treat skin conditions. The oil prevents skin and lips from infections and moisturizes it very well.
- Vitamin E Oil: Vitamin E oil provides a protective moisturized layer on chapped and dry lips. It completely vanishes the dryness and reduces breakage. As a result, it helps seal out the moisture on the lips and protect them from any infections. In addition, the oil makes your lips super soft and supple.
DIY Homemade Chocolate Lip Balm Recipe - Step by Step
Recipes are the prime thing to follow to make a desired natural product at home. In just a few easy steps, you may have a great lip balm that you can use on your lips anytime in the day.
A good and easy recipe always helps create new fascinating natural products instantly at home. So, let us check out the steps of making a homemade chocolate lip balm below.
Step 1: First, you need a digital scale to weigh the ingredients. The quantities should be appropriate for making chocolate lip balm. You would also require other stuff such as heat-safe containers, pipettes, and lip balm tubes.
Step 2: On a digital scale, weigh beeswax. Then simply it by heating a little.
Step 3: pour the melted beeswax into a beaker and 3 tablespoons of coconut oil and add ¼ cup of virgin olive oil. Stir it all well until the coconut oil melts completely.
Step 4: Add 7 drops of chocolate flavor oil and 5 drops of vitamin E oil into the mixture and then mix everything evenly. Then, pour the mixture into empty lip balm tubes and allow them to cool down completely.
Step 5: Once the lip balm mixture cools down, you are ready to use it on your lips.
Chocolate lip balms are the finest balms you should buy to nourish your lips, especially when they get dried in the winter. If you face chapped or completely dry lips, then chocolate lip balms will surely add value to your lip care. Chocolate is an amazing ingredient that has enormous benefits to protect your lips. In addition, the lip balm is completely safe and made with natural ingredients.