Are you worried about stretch marks on your skin? This is something common, and every woman has to go through it once in their life. Do you dread the sight of them on your body? Don’t worry, there’s a natural solution to everything in today’s world. If you have ever heard of Argan oil, this is the one you should be looking for at this moment. It is medically tested and a very good source to reduce all the psychological stress involving stretch marks on the body.
Heavy scientific techniques have been used to remove stretch marks from the body. Such procedures might be very harmful and may cause damage to the skin. However, natural oils like argan oils are the most effective solution to your problem. Stretch marks are formed when the skin is stretched too far that in turn causes the collagen fiber to warp and tear. This results in visible scarring on the body.
How Argan Oil Helps Reduce Stretch Mark During Pregnancy
When it comes to healing and preventing stretch marks from the body, Argan oil is the answer to all your worries. Almost all of us have to go through this at some point in life. Though, some people have stretch marks somewhere on their bodies. Most women wish to hide them, which buy chemical products designed to eliminate the marks.
The use of pure Argan oil for pregnancy belly is considered an ideal treatment for healing and reducing the stretch marks from the body. It is very effective in preventing them in the first place. Let us see below some of how the oil helps to reduce the stretch marks.
- Improves Skin Elasticity: Argan oil is known for its properties that help to improve skin elasticity very well. It is the best oil for stretch marks and prevents their treatment during pregnancies. It has high fatty acids that act as an emollient moisturizer that superbly hydrates your skin. Once your skin gets well-hydrated, there aren't any chances of it getting the stretch marks again.
- Good for Post-Menopausal: Experts have claimed that the daily application of Argan oil for 60 days has enormous beneficial effects on the skin. It hydrates skin by restoring the barrier function and maintains the skin's water-holding capacity during post-menopausal. The oil is soothing and has very calming effects on a woman’s skin.
- Stimulates Growth of New Skin: Argan oil is a perfect oil that stimulates the growth of new skin. It contains a large number of healing properties and antioxidants. The Argan oil reduces the symptoms of any skin inflammations and helps to remove the stretch marks from the body. For best results, directly apply the oil on the marks and get smooth skin.
- Lighten the Appearance of Stretch Marks: The Argan oil contains Vitamin E, which improves the skin's elasticity and helps to clear out the stretch marks very easily. The oil has antioxidants, reduces inflammation and clears the stretch marks. The argan oil ensures to lighten the appearance of stretch marks when used regularly naturally.
- Keep Skin Hydrated: Argan oil is used widely to keep the skin hydrated. It is packed with omega 6 fatty acids that are considered good for the health of the skin. If your skin is well hydrated, you will never have stretch marks. The oil plumps the skin and makes it look young.
- Protects from UV Radiation: Argan oil has amazing natural sunscreen properties. Experts have claimed that the oil works to protect the skin from UV radiation by blocking the melanocyte proliferation of the skin. It also protects the skin from any harmful damages caused by the sun's UV rays. The oil provides extra protection on the skin and hydrates it very well.
How to Apply Argan Oil On Stretch Marks
There are very easy ways to apply Argan oil on the stretch marks. All you have to do is:
Step 1: Massage the oil in the places you have visible stretch marks.
Step 2: If you have a dry skin type, use Argan oil before washing the skin. Regularly put the oil on the areas where you have stretch marks. The oil helps in moisturizing the skill well.
Step 3: Put Argan oil directly to the stretch marks using your fingertips or palm.
Step 4: Use the oil twice a day, morning and night, for the best effective results on your skin.
Step 5: After the child’s birth, It is advisable to continue putting the Argan oil on stretch marks for a month or two until you see your skin returning to normal.
Tip: Argan oil is 100 percent safe to be used every day. You may continue to apply the oil until stretch marks are no longer visible on the skin. It is an excellent moisturizer and helps the skin stay healthy and nourished. Continuous use of the oil is recommended even after stretch marks start fading.
Is Argan Oil Good For Stretch Marks?
Argan oil is an exceptional oil rich in Vitamin E, sterols, and omega fatty acids. The nutrients present in the oil help immensely prevent the formation of stretch marks on the skin. The oil is perfect for getting rid of the existing stretch marks from the skin naturally. It improves skin elasticity and helps in skin renewal. It is very safe and non-toxic to be used during pregnancy.
Stretch marks are a common problem that women face during pregnancy. There are plenty of home remedies and store-bought products designed that you must have tried by now. Natural oil is known as Argan oil for pregnancy belly which is the best solution to reduce stretch marks. It is medically tested and a very good source to reduce all the psychological stress involving stretch marks on the body.
The oil is rich in Vitamin E, sterols, and omega fatty acids. The nutrients present in the oil help prevent the formation of stretch marks on the skin. The oil improves skin elasticity and helps in skin renewal too. It is very safe and non toxic to be used during pregnancy. It has no side effects and is best to lighten the stretch marks when used regularly.