Argan oil is one such beautiful and versatile oil to be used for various purposes. Use argan oil for body massage and aromatherapy that can simply bring back the peace of your mind.
If you are fond of taking body massages then argan oil is one such amazing oil to relax you completely and provides immense satisfaction. Below in the blog lets know about the benefits of using this oil for body massage along with the best essential oils that you can mix with argan oil while massaging on the body.
Benefits Of Using Argan Oil for Body Massage
There are enormous benefits of using Argan Oil for body massage and it is one of the most used oils as well. Below are some of the important benefits of using argan oil on your body. Let's check them out.
- Healthy For Body: Argan oil is greatly rich in Vitamin E and Vitamin A, antioxidants, fatty acids and essential linoleic acid. All these ingredients help in ultimate protection and nourishment of the skin. The oil is amazing to be used on the body and relaxes it fully.
- Conditions Skin: Argan oil smooths skin and provides a cooling repair to the scars and other marks on the body. This oil seals in the moisture for healing and conditioning skin. This oil makes your body softer and completely conditioned.
- Anti-Aging: Argan oil acts as an anti-aging serum and has concentrated antioxidants which makes your skin have no aging marks. This helps in protecting the body's elasticity and makes it smoother.
- Absorbed Faster: Argan oil quickly gets absorbed when applied on the body and leaves no residue. You can massage with this oil anytime in the day without any side effects.
- Wounds Healer: Applying Argan oil helps in healing the wounds and cuts which makes your body softer. Argan oil heals dryness and nourishes the skin very well. Argan oil helps in giving you a best relaxful body massage.
Best Essential Oils You Can Mix With Argan Oil For Body Massage
Argan oil is well enough for your body massage but if you mix essential oil in it that boosts it's relaxing capabilities to the maximum. You can mix argan oil with many essential oils but best of them are listed below.
1. Basil Essential Oil
Basil essential oil has one of the most refreshing, sweet and spicy aromas that immediately uplifts mood. The oil helps to bring back the glow on the dull skin and is widely used during body massages.
The oil is beneficial to combat skin issues and acne. Basil Essential Oil has health benefits too and improves blood circulation. You can mix this wonderful oil with argan oil and bring a healthy glow to your face and body again.
2. Tea Tree Essential Oil
Tea tree oil has a fresh odor and color that helps to calm stress and relaxes the body. The oil helps in treating oily, itchy and acne prone skin. Tea tree oil reduces inflammation and heals wounds.
It is one such oil which prevents infections as well. When you combine this oil with argan oil, the oils will become a beauty secret and bring back the lost glow to the skin.
3. Cinnamon Essential Oil
Cinnamon essential oil has a very strong, musky and spicy aroma to it. The smell of the oil helps to reduce stress and muscle pain. This oil is anti-inflammatory in nature and has antioxidants that boosts brain function.
Infact, Cinnamon essential oil helps in providing ease to the menstrual cycle in women and calms pain. When this oil is used along with argan oil, you will feel totally relaxed and will be able to focus on things more.
4. Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Eucalyptus oil has a very clear and sharp fragrance which makes you relaxed instantly. Eucalyptus oil relaxes sore muscles and provides relief of every kind.
The oil is antifungal, antiviral and anti inflammatory in properties. You can use Eucalyptus oil along with argan oil during body massage as it helps in healing skin infections and provides calmness to the body.
5. Peppermint Essential Oil
Peppermint oil has a very refreshing menthol aroma to it. Getting a massage from peppermint and argan oil makes you feel completely relaxed , rejuvenated and free of all the stress.
When Peppermint oil is applied along with argan oil on the body, all stress goes away very fast and the body starts smelling heavenly.
6. Sandalwood Essential Oil
Sandalwood essential oil has an exotic woody smell to it and calms my mind so well. The oil reduces anxiety, confusions and tensions. Sandalwood essential oil exfoliates skin well and helps to get rid of all the dirt, dead cells and oils from the body.
When this essential oil is used with argan oil, the combination helps to give you a lovely refreshing skin and smooth feel while massaging.
How To Use Argan Oil For Body Massage?
There are various effective ways to use argan oil on the skin. If you are fond of body massages then it is one of the best oils to put on the skin and massage with. You can use this oil in few steps.
Below are some of the effective steps that will help in making your body feel fresh using this oil. Lets check them out below.
- After taking a bath and relaxing yourself, first dry your body.
- Then, mix a few drops of argan oil along with any of the above essential oil.
- Simply, rub the mixture of oils in between your palms in a circular motion and make it warmer.
- Then with those gentle hands start massaging the oil on your skin.
- You can add more argan oil during the massage to get more benefits of the oil
- Argan oil is suitable to all skin types and makes it wonderfully relaxed and glowy.
Argan oil for body massage is one of the most used oils on the skin and makes it completely glow. The oil when used along with other essential oils provides you with the best massage on the body. The oil has enormous benefits that make skin smoother and refreshing. You can buy essential oils and argan oil from a great brand of value VedaOils.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1 Is Argan Oil Good For Body Massage?
Ans: Yes, absolutely argan oil is one of the finest oils for body massage and provides a lot of benefits.
Q.2 Is Argan Oil Good For Body Skin?
Ans: Yes, argan oil is suitable to all body skin types and helps in reducing muscle and joint pains as well.