Pomegranate Powder is made from the dried seeds of the Pomegranate fruit. It is a rich source of antioxidants which helps to eliminate the free radicals from your skin.Also, this powder contains anti-aging compounds that prevent your skin from sagging and also reduces wrinkles and fine lines to a great extent.
It is also packed with the goodness of Vitamin C which is known for its several skin benefits.Therefore, pomegranate herbal powder can be used as a key ingredient in many cosmetic applications especially those that are formulated for face care purposes.
Dry pomegranate seed powder mainly used in skin care applications, pomegranate herbal powder can be used for hair care purposes as its powerful antioxidants stimulate hair growth and help to strengthen the hair roots as well. Completely natural and does not contain any additives or fillers. Therefore, regular use of this herbal powder will not cause any harm to your skin or hair.
We have integrated the highest safety and quality standards to maintain the effectiveness and purity of the final delivered products. You cannot ingest dried pomegranate powder as it is meant only for external purposes.It has a light pink color and is available in a fine powdered form. Its aroma is slightly sweet and fruity. However, it cannot be used to impart fragrance to cosmetic products.
Pomegranate Powder Benefits
Pomegranate powder is rich in Vitamin A, K, C, and Vitamin B1, B2, and B3 along with sodium, calcium, and other nutrients. It contains antioxidants and anthocyanidins as well. All these nutritional elements make it an ideal cosmetic ingredient.
- Pomegranate Powder for Soap Making: It is used for making soaps due to its nutritional benefits and soothing properties. Its strong antibacterial properties make it one of the key ingredients in the applications that are formulated for treating skin infections and allergies.
- Good For Joint Pain: The anti-inflammatory properties of Pomegranate Powder can be used to get relief from joint and muscle pain. It stimulates skin cells and fastens the process of skin regeneration. Thus, it is also used in anti-aging products on a wide scale.
- Pomegranate Face Mask: It proves to be valuable in the treatment of dry skin as it hydrates your skin and hydrates it to a great extent. You can also apply the paste of pomegranate peel powder after mixing it with a sufficient quantity of water to heal acne and breakouts. Moreover, adding this powder to your creams and lotions will protect your skin from sun damage and pollution.
- Pomegranate Powder Good for Hair: This herbal powder can also be used to massage on the scalp and hair as it promotes hair growth and conditions. It enhances your scalp's blood flow and strengthens your hair roots by doing so. Adding organic pomegranate powder to your hair oil can help you to manage frizzy hair.
How to Use Dry Pomegranate Powder?
Do not use more than 1 tablespoon of pomegranate powder while adding it to your cosmetic products and hair care products.
Pomegranate Seed Powder Uses & Details
Pomegranate powder is used for making soaps, creams, face masks, face packs, hair conditioners, hair oils, shampoos, etc.
- INCI Name: Pomegranate (Punica Granatum) Powder
- Raw material Source: Seeds of Pomegranate fruit
- Manufacturing Process:Pomegranate fruit seeds are dried first and then they are crushed thoroughly to obtain a fine powder. It is a 100% pure and organic product with no added chemicals or additives.
- Tested On Animals: No
- GMO: It does not contain GMOs but is not certified for it.
- Vegan: Vegans can also use this powder as it does not contain ingredients that are derived from animals.
Buy 100% pure Pomegranate Powder from Vedaoils Online. Enjoy the sweet taste and powerful antioxidant benefits of pomegranate year round with Navitas Organics Pomegranate Powder.
Note: You cannot ingest Pomegranate herbal powder as it is meant only for external purposes