Light Liquid Paraffin (LLP) Oil
LLP i.e. Light Liquid Paraffin is a mineral oil that is highly refined. It is also referred to as ‘Paraffinum Liquidum’ and is used extensively in the medicine and cosmetic industry due to its various medicinal and therapeutic properties. LLP proves to be ideal for the treatment of dry skin due to its emollient properties.
Light Liquid Paraffin Oil is a safe ingredient when used in cosmetic and skincare formulations. However, remember that only a pure form of LLP is safe for your skin as the impure variants might still contain traces of petrochemicals that might be harmful to your skin and health.
As the Light Liquid Paraffin Oil we provide is available in its purest form, it is colorless and transparent. Moreover, it also does not have any odor or taste. However, it might carry some odor when heated. Due to these properties, it is an easy-to-use and flexible cosmetic ingredient.
Though suitable for most skin types, Light Liquid Paraffin Oil is mostly used for soothing dry and irritated skin. As a result, people who have oily skin might not find it of much use. The good thing about LLP is that it blends wonderfully with most ingredients and does not alter the final composition or color of the finished products. Therefore, it is one of the favorite cosmetic raw materials of cosmetic makers.
Light Liquid Paraffin Oil is also found in many industrial applications and is also used in making candles. However, you will find it in lip balms, lotions, soaps, creams, ointments, and many other products when it comes to cosmetics. It is also used to treat some skin issues and diseases like eczema, itching, dryness of skin, etc. Moreover, it also enhances the overall texture of your skin. Therefore, it is perfect for adding in a wide range of cosmetic and skin care applications.
Light Liquid Paraffin (LLP) Benefits & Uses
- Soothes Dry Skin: Light Liquid Paraffin is a perfect cure for dry skin as it creates a barrier film on your skin. This skin barrier is water-resistant and prevents moisture from your skin from escaping. As a result, your skin feels hydrated and soft after its application. People who have excessive dry skin can use it to enhance the softness and smoothness of their skin. Therefore, it proves to be an ideal ingredient in moisturizers, body lotions, creams, anti-irritation ointments, etc.
- Relief From Irritation: By making your skin soft due to its emollient properties, Light Liquid Paraffin ensures that you do not feel any irritation or itchiness. The protective barrier that it creates protects your skin from external environmental factors like harsh sunlight, wind, bacteria, allergens, etc. As a result, you can also use it for manufacturing skin protection creams and sunscreens.
- Reduces Eczema Symptoms: As Light Liquid Paraffin locks moisture in your skin, it provides relief from certain skin conditions like eczema that cause extreme skin irritation rashes, and itchiness. It reduces the pain and irritation associated with eczema and helps restore the natural condition of your skin by strengthening its moisture barrier.
- Conditions Hair: The conditioning properties of LLP make it a key ingredient in hair conditioners. It makes your hair glossy and improves its overall outer appearance as well.
- Opens-up Skin Pores: Light Liquid Paraffin is also used for making your face look fresh and young as it opens skin pores and eliminates dead skin cells and dirt from it. Therefore, you should not be surprised if you find it in face washes or face masks.
- Product Applications: Skin creams, face packs, lotions, ointments, dry skin treatment, hair conditioners, moisturizers, etc., contain Liquid Paraffin Oil as one of their primary ingredients.
How to Use Light Liquid Paraffin Oil?
The use level might vary according to the intended use and application. Remember that this ingredient is meant for external applications only.
|Raw Material Source:||Petroleum|
|Manufacturing Process:||It is obtained by purifying petroleum i.e. crude oil as a by-product while making petroleum products like gasoline.|
|Chemical Formula:||Carbon (C)|
|INCI Name:||Paraffinum Liquidum|
|IUPAC Name:||Paraffin Oils|
|Molecular Weight:||0.83238 grams/ml|
|Boiling Point:||60 °C|
|Flash Point:||190 °C|
|PH Level:||7 to 9|
|Grade Standard:||Technical Grade|
|Shelf Life:||24 months|
|Alternative Names:||Paraffin Oil|
|Applications:||Cosmetic, Skincare, and Haircare|
Shop Light Liquid Paraffin (LLP) Online In Bulk Quantity
VedaOils is one of the leading suppliers, manufacturers, and wholesale exporters of Light Liquid Paraffin (LLP) Oil and other cosmetic raw materials in India. Buy Light Liquid Paraffin at the best price in India through VedaOils online portal. We ensure smooth and safe transactions. We also employ a high standard of delivery to supply your order in the best quality.
You can buy our Light Liquid Paraffin (LLP) at wholesale prices as we are offering them in bulk quantities so that you can use them to enhance the appearance, properties, usefulness, and effectiveness of your end products. Order it now and experience the magic of purity and quality!. We also deliver the products throughout the world using our logistic partners DHL, FedEx Blue Dart, India Post, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.