- Apricot Flavor Oil
Apricot Flavor Oil
Made from fresh and juicy apricots, the Apricot Flavoring Oil tastes and smells great. Use the sweet and juicy flavor of apricot in milkshakes, smoothies, juices, tea, jellies, jams, etc. You may also use it to flavoring candies, cakes, desserts, and other food items. This apricot flavour oil formulated to be skin-friendly. Therefore, you can add it to your DIY natural products like lip balms and lipsticks.
You may also use apricot flavour oil for making candies, pies, cakes, loaves of bread, puddings, and many more. Apricot flavour oil is suitable for baking purposes, and since they are water-soluble, you can use them in a variety of food items and juices. Apricot liquid essence is strong enough to provide the desired flavor to your food items in a small quantity. Also, this flavoring essence retains its aroma and taste even when used at extremely high temperatures.
We employ the highest quality and safety standards to provide premium food-grade apricot flavor essence to our customers. Kindly read the labels thoroughly for understanding the dosage, directions, and warnings completely, as it is a concentrated flavor. Also, we recommend using our flavors at low dosages for the best results.
Apricot Flavoring Oil Benefits
- Sweet Flavor for Lip Balms & Lipsticks: Remember that it does not make your lip balms and lipsticks taste sweet as it adds taste only when used with a sweetener. It is used in these products to only add the tangy and sweet fruity aroma of freshly cut apricots to them.
- Used in Recipes: You can make a number of dishes from apricot flavor oil such as apricot cranberry bread, apricot gingerbread, cheesecake, apricot blackberry pie, apricot cookies, apricot salad, etc.
- Gluten-free: It is a food-grade flavor that is free from gluten, alcohol, and other synthetic chemicals and scents. Therefore, it is completely safe for consumption.
- Vegan Product: It is free from dairy products and does not contain any animal-derived components. It is manufactured as per Kosher and Halal standards and Vegans can use it as well.
How to Use Apricot Flavour Oil?
Try to use an apricot flavoring agent in small quantities. Therefore, it does not add any nutritional value to your food preparations and is used only for flavoring purposes. The recommended usage level should not exceed 2.7ml per kilogram of food items. Similarly, please do not use more than 0.8ml per liter when you use it for flavoring beverages.
Apricot Flavor Oil Specifications
- Raw Material Source: Apricots
- INCI Name: Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil
- Suitable for Flavoring: Bread, pies, salad, smoothies, juices, dressings, and other food items.
- CAS Number: 72869-69-3
- Manufacturing Process: It is made by combining a natural apricot extract with propylene glycol.
- Tested on Animals?: No
- GMO: It is GMO-free since no plant-derived ingredients are used for making it.
- Vegan: As it is free from animal-derived ingredients, vegans can use it without any doubts.
- Storage: Store the bottle in a cold and dry place away from direct sunlight for prolonged use.
- Shelf Life Term: 2 Years
Caution: Do not consume flavored apricot oil directly as it to be used in food items only. Please keep it away from your kids' reach and avoid direct contact with eyes at all times. Rinse with cold water immediately if it touches your eyes directly and avoids inhaling the liquid flavor.