Aloevera Concentrated Powder
It is a concentrated and pure Aloe Vera powder made from the jelly substance found in the internal part of the Aloe Barbadensis plant. It is a fine powder that has a mild herbal odor and it is soluble in water. Aloe Vera has been used for skincare purposes since ancient times and you can also find its use in hair care formulas in traditional Indian medicine. Today, Aloe Vera is one of the main cosmetic ingredients of a wide range of cosmetic, skincare, and hair care applications.Aloe Vera concentrated powder has all the properties of Aloe Vera extracts and therefore, it has the natural ability to protect your skin from the harsh sunlight and UV rays. Therefore, it is used in sunscreen and other sun protection products as well. It is known for its moisturizing properties as it contains polysaccharides that bind with water molecules and retain moisture in your skin cells. It possesses healing properties that protect your skin by forming a layer around the epidermis i.e. outer layer of your skin. Moreover, it also aids the restoring ability of your skin.The analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties of this powder can be used for treating skin irritations and redness. This powder can also be used as one of the effective ingredients in treating skin diseases like psoriasis and eczema.
INCI Name: Aloe Barbadensis (Miller) powder
- Aloe Vera powder dissolves in water completely and this solution gets absorbed by the skin quickly. The hydrating properties of this solution keep your skin moisturized for a long time.
- It's soothing and anti-inflammatory properties make it capable of soothing sores and can be used to treat sunburns as well. You can also use it to get instant relief from skin and scalp irritation or inflammation.
- This powder is rich in antioxidants that protect your skin and restore its natural firmness and bounce. The anti fungal and antibacterial properties of this powder can be used to treat issues like acne, pimples, blackheads, etc.
- As it is a concentrated powder, a small portion of this powder can create a huge difference when used in various formulations. It is rich in amino acids, minerals, and vitamins that prove to be healthy for your skin and hair.
- It moisturizes your hair follicles and strengthens your hair roots. It gives a silky smooth texture and glossy finish to your hair and therefore, it can be added in hair shampoos and conditioners.
How to use it?
You need to mix it in water thoroughly to form a solution thick enough to be added in different formulas. As it is highly concentrated powder (200x), you can add it directly in formulations but a very small quantity. One gram of this powder has the same potency as the fresh Aloe Vera juice extracted from a plant has. The use level can vary from 1 to 3% depending on the required concentration of this powder. Also, powder retains its effectiveness for a longer time than the juice. It is meant only for external use.
Sunscreens, lotions, creams, moisturizers, conditioners, shampoos, and other hair care and skincare products contain this powder as one of the key cosmetic ingredients.
Raw material source: Aloe Barbadensis extract obtained from leaves of Aloe plant
The fresh leaves of the Aloe plant are cleaned nicely and then processed to make a fine powder. The filtration process is used to remove impurities completely from the obtained powder.
Tested on animals?: No
Vegan: It can be used by Vegans since it does not contain any animal-derived ingredients.