Aloe Vera Concentrated Powder
It is a concentrated and pure Aloe Vera powder made from the jelly substance found in the internal part of the Aloe Barbadensis plant. It is a fine powder that has a mild herbal odor and it is soluble in water. Aloe Vera has been used for skincare purposes since ancient times and you can also find its use in hair care formulas in traditional Indian medicine. Today, Aloe Vera is one of the main cosmetic ingredients of a wide range of cosmetic, skincare, and hair care applications.
Aloe Vera concentrated powder has all the properties of Aloe Vera extracts and therefore, it has the natural ability to protect your skin from the harsh sunlight and UV rays. Therefore, it is used in sunscreen and other sun protection products as well. It is known for its moisturizing properties as it contains polysaccharides that bind with water molecules and retain moisture in your skin cells.
It possesses healing properties that protect your skin by forming a layer around the epidermis i.e. outer layer of your skin. Moreover, it also aids the restoring ability of your skin. The analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties of this powder can be used for treating skin irritations and redness. This powder can also be used as one of the effective ingredients in treating skin diseases like psoriasis and eczema.
Sunscreens, lotions, creams, moisturizers, conditioners, shampoos, and other hair care and skincare products contain aloe vera powder as one of the key cosmetic ingredients.
Aloe Vera Concentrated Powder Benefits
- Hydrating Properties : Aloe Vera concentrate powder dissolves in water completely and this solution gets absorbed by the skin quickly. The hydrating properties of this solution keep your skin moisturized for a long time.
- Anti-inflammatory Properties: It's soothing and anti-inflammatory properties make it capable of soothing sores and can be used to treat sunburns as well. You can also use it to get instant relief from skin and scalp irritation or inflammation.
- Aloe vera Antioxidant Properties: Aloe vera concentrated powder is rich in antioxidants that protect your skin and restore its natural firmness and bounce. The anti fungal and antibacterial properties of this powder can be used to treat issues like acne, pimples, blackheads, etc.
- Rich in Amino Acids: As it is a concentrated powder, a small portion of this powder can create a huge difference when used in various formulations. It is rich in amino acids, minerals, and vitamins that prove to be healthy for your skin and hair.
- Aloe Vera for Hair & Face: It moisturizes your hair follicles and strengthens your hair roots. It gives a silky smooth texture and glossy finish to your hair and therefore, it can be added in hair shampoos and conditioners.
How to Use Aloe Vera Concentrated Powder?
|INCI Name:||Aloe Barbadensis (Miller) powder|
|Raw Material Source:||Aloe Barbadensis extract obtained from leaves of Aloe plant|
|Manufacturing Process:||The fresh leaves of the Aloe plant are cleaned nicely and then processed to make a fine powder. The filtration process is used to remove impurities completely from the obtained powder.|
|Tested On Animals?:||No|
|GMO:||GMO-free but not certified for it.|
|Vegan:||Vegans can use it because it does not contain any animal-derived components.|
|Shelf Life:||2 years|
CAUTION: It is meant for external purposes. Keep it away from the reach of your kids and avoid direct contact with eyes.
Please Note: The packaging shown above is a General Representation of the various sizes and types of packaging available for this product. Not all sizes and types of packaging for this product maybe available at all times.
Buy Aloe Vera Concentrated Powder Online at Wholesale Prices
VedaOils is one of the prominent manufacturers, suppliers, & wholesale distributors of Aloe Vera Concentrated Powder and other herbal powders in India. Our products are trusted all over India for their high quality and purity. No artificial colors, preservatives, or fragrances are added while making Aloe Vera Powder. Hence our Aloe Vera Concentrated Powder is 100% natural and organic.
Order Aloe Vera leaf Powder online through VedaOils’ shopping portal according to your requirements. We deploy high standard delivery to ensure that the best quality product reaches you in time. Aloe Vera Concentrated Powder is now available in packets of 100gm, 500gm, 1kg, and 5kg.
You can also Buy Aloe Vera Concentrated Powder in Bulk at wholesale prices from us. We offer discounts and wholesale rates for bulk purchases. you can leave a query in our Bulk Enquiry section to buy orange peel powder at the best price in India.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is Aloe Vera Concentrated Powder water-soluble or oil-soluble?
Aloe Vera Concentrated Powder is water-soluble.