Grapefruit Essential Oil
Produced from the peels of Grapefruit, which belongs to the Cirrus family of fruits, the Grapefruit Essential Oil is known for its skin and hair benefits. It is made through a process known as cold pressing in which heat and chemical processes are avoided to retain the extracts' natural properties and goodness. Therefore, it is pure, fresh, and natural essential oil.
Its blissful aroma makes it one of the key ingredients in aromatherapy applications. The tangy and refreshing scent of grapefruit essential oil good for making soaps, body washes, perfumes, and other DIY products. However, since it is a concentrated essential oil, you will have to combine it with a suitable essential oil like sweet almond, jojoba, coconut, avocado, etc., before applying it to the skin.
Multi-purpose organic grapefruit essential oil can help you fight against several skin issues and conditions. Small quantity of grapefruit essential oil is enough to deliver the desired results. Therefore, you must be careful while choosing the proportion of grapefruit oil in DIY skincare and cosmetic applications.
Properties of Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Protects Skin - The presence of powerful antioxidants in this oil protects your skin from external factors like pollution, harsh sunlight, etc. Therefore, you can add it to your lotions, creams, moisturizers, etc., for using it daily.
- Disinfecting Surfaces - The ability of grapefruit essential oil to disinfect surfaces makes it ideal for making DIY home cleaners. You can also add a few drops of this oil to your existing floor and surface cleaners to make them more powerful than before.
- Packed with Nutrients - Grapefruit Essential Oil is packed with nutrients like vitamin C, citronellol, limonene, pinene, myrcene, etc. These nutrients are beneficial for your skin and overall well-being.
- Antibacterial - The antibacterial properties of grapefruit essential oil can curb the formation of bacteria on your skin. Also, it makes it capable of fighting skin infections.
- Preserves Cosmetics - Its antifungal and antimicrobial properties enable you to use it as a natural preservative in your cosmetic formulations. You can also add it to your creams and lotions to make them last longer.
- Reduces Stress - The uplifting and refreshing fragrance of natural Grapefruit oil can reduce stress levels. It also promotes a feeling of well-being and happiness when diffused.
Uses of Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Relieving Muscle Pain - Massage a diluted form of this oil on your body can provide instant relief from muscle pain and tension. Therefore, it proves to be an excellent massage oil.
- Preventing Damage - The most important constituent of grapefruit oil is limonene that protects your skin from damage caused due to toxins and free radicals. As a result, you can incorporate this essential oil in your skincare regime to protect your skin from damage.
- For Weight Loss - The scent of grapefruit essential oil reduces sugar cravings and controls the intake of calories. Therefore, you can use it to prevent weight gain by diffusing it or inhaling it before meals.
- Fortifies Immunity - Pure Grapefruit Essential Oil stimulates your immune system. It prepares your system to fight against disease-causing germs.
- Reducing Hangover Symptoms - If you are suffering from hangover symptoms, then you can inhale this oil directly. It not only revitalizes your senses but provides relief from the hangover symptoms quickly.
- Skin Benefits - For restoring the natural moisture of your skin, you can apply organic grapefruit oil essential regularly after diluting it with a carrier oil. Or else, you can add it to your moisturizers, creams, balms, and lotions.
Benefits of Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Reduces blemishes - To reduce the appearance of dark spots and blemishes, apply a small quantity of this oil on your face every night before sleeping. Also, use a sunscreen while incorporating this oil in your skincare regime as it makes your skin photosensitive.
- Motivates you - Diffusing natural Grapefruit oil will balance your mood and motivate you. Therefore, you can use this oil to achieve your life’s goals and dreams.
- Softens skin - Adding this oil to your face scrubs and masks will soften your skin naturally. It will also give a smooth texture and a glowing complexion to your skin. It helps keep your skin soft and feels nice on your lips
- Improves focus - The alluring scent of organic Grapefruit essential oil improves focus and concentration. As a result, students can use it to improve their concentration while studying.
- For making DIY hand cleanser - The presence of Limonene makes it capable of dissolving unwanted oils. It enables you to use it for making DIY hand cleansers.
- Fights fatigue - Rub a diluted form of this oil on your shoulders and neck if you are feeling low or drowsy. The blissful aroma of this oil will help you to fight fatigue and dullness after a hectic day.
Buy Grapefruit Essential Oil Online at Low Prices in India on VedaOils
Check out premium grade natural grapefruit essential oil and other essential oils on VedaOils online. We are one of the largest manufacturers, suppliers, and exporters of top-quality grapefruit essential oils in India. We export our high-quality essential oils to the US, Canada, UK, Australia, and many other countries. Our products follow the highest standards when it comes to quality and purity.
We do not use any harsh chemicals, pesticides, or fillers while producing oils. These essential oils are easily incorporated into your daily skincare and haircare routine. Though skin-friendly and safe, you must dilute the essential oils with a compatible carrier oil as it is fully concentrated.
We offer attractive discounts on bulk orders of essential oils. Apart from that, a secure payment gateway is provided to ensure the safety of your transactions. The best packaging standards and collaboration with top logistic companies like DHL, India Post, BlueDart, etc., enable us to provide undamaged and effective essential oils to our customers. Buy your favorite essential oil today, and we assure you that you will be able to reap many benefits from it!
Grapefruit Essential Oil Specifications
- Botanical Name : Citrus Paradisi or Citrus racemosa
- CAS# : 801620-4
- F.E.M.A # : 2530
- Country of Origin : India
- Solubility : It is soluble in alcohol and some oils.
- Specific Gravity : 0.84800 - 0.85600 @ 25°C
- Optical Rotation : +91 to +96
- Refractive Index : 1.47300 - 1.4810 @ 20°C
- Flash Point : 120° C
- Major Constituents : Grapefruit Peel Extract
- Extraction or Processing Method : Cold Pressed
- Shelf Life : 2 years
- Blends with : Lavender, Bergamot, Peppermint, and Rosemary essential oils
- Form : Liquid
- Origin or part used : Peel
- Color & Odor : Colorless & it has a sweet and tangy odor.
Grapefruit Essential Oil- FAQs
Q1: Which oils blend perfectly with Grapefruit essential oil?
Ans: Bergamot essential oil, Lavender essential oil, Peppermint essential oil, YlangYlang essential oil, Rosemary essential oil, and Frankincense essential oil blend perfectly with Grapefruit essential oil.
Q2: Is organic Grapefruit essential oil good for skin?
Ans: Yes, the antibacterial, antioxidant, and other therapeutic benefits of this oil make it good for your skin.
Q3: Is Grapefruit essential oil good for hair?
Ans: Yes, it is healthy for your hair as it promotes rapid growth of hair and reduces dandruff to a great extent.
Q4: Why should I wear sunscreen after applying this essential oil?
Ans: Sunscreen is required after applying grapefruit oil on your skin to block the sun rays from damaging your skin.
Q5: When to use Grapefruit essential oil?
Ans: Grapefruit oil can be used to lose weight, balance mood, reduce stress, treat acne, and for its haircare and skincare benefits.
Q6: Can I buy Grapefruit essential oil in bulk quantity ?
Ans: You can buy Grapefruit essential oil from VedaOils as it provides high-quality essential oils at a competitive price range.
Q7: Can I take Grapefruit essential oil internally?
Ans: No, it is meant for external use only.
- It is meant only for external use.
- Do a patch skin test before applying it to your skin.
- Dilute it before topical application.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using it.
All the details mentioned in the above statements are carefully monitored and evaluated. VedaOils manufactures essential oils for external use only. VedaOils does not validate the 100% accuracy of any of the information that is published here. We do not claim anything here, and citations are meant only for reference purposes. For more details, you can read the 'DISCLAIMER' of our website.