Watermelon Flavor Oil
Made from fresh and juicy watermelons, the Watermelon Flavoring Oil tastes and smells great. Its sweet and juicy flavor can be used to flavor milkshakes, cold beverages, alcoholic drinks, etc. You may also use it to flavor candies, cakes, desserts, and other food items. Since it is made of natural ingredients only, it is of food-grade quality and safe to use. Moreover, it is formulated to be skin-friendly. Therefore, you can add it to your DIY natural products like lip balms and lipsticks.
Our Watermelon Flavor Oil are suitable for baking purposes, and since they are water-soluble, you can use them in a variety of food items and juices as well. The liquid essence is strong enough to provide the desired flavor to your food items with a small quality. Also, this flavoring essence retains its aroma and taste even when used at extremely high temperatures.
We employ the highest quality and safety standards to provide premium food-grade watermelon flavors to our customers. Kindly read the labels thoroughly for understanding the dosage, directions, and warnings completely, as it is a concentrated flavor. Also, we recommend using our flavors at low dosages for the best results.
Watermelon Flavoring Oil Benefits
- For Baked Goods: Our Watermelon Flavor Oil is stable and retains its effectiveness and taste even at high temperatures. Therefore, you can use it for flavoring baked goods like cakes, pastries, muffins, etc.
- Watermelon Flavoring Essence:It is a super strong and concentrated flavoring essence. As a result, even a couple of drops are enough to add the desired taste and aroma to your food items and beverages.
- Fruity Aroma for Lip Balms & Lipsticks: Remember that it does not make your lip balms and lipsticks taste sweet as it adds taste only when used with a sweetener. It is used in these products to only add the fruity aroma of freshly cut watermelons to them.
- Gluten-Free: It is a food-grade flavor that is free from gluten, alcohol, and other synthetic chemicals and scents. Therefore, it is completely safe for consumption.
- Vegan Product: This flavoring oil is free from dairy products and does not contain any animal-derived components. It is manufactured as per Kosher and Halal standards, and Vegans can use it as well.
How to Use Watermelon Flavoring Oil?
It is a flavoring agent and to be used in very small quantities. Therefore, it does not add any nutritional value to your food preparations and is used only for flavoring purposes. The recommended usage of watermelon flavor oil level should not exceed 2.7ml per kilogram of food items. Similarly, do not use more than 0.8ml per liter when you use it for flavoring beverages.
Watermelon Flavoring Oil
- Raw material Source: Watermelon Fruit
- INCI Name: Citrullus Lanatus Flavoring Oil
- Suitable for Flavoring: Juices, sherbets, chocolates, candies, cakes, pastries, and other bakery items.
- CAS Number: 90244-99-8
- Manufacturing Process: It is manufactured by blending Cocoa extract with propylene glycol.
- Tested on Animals: No
- GMO: It is GMO-free since no plant-derived ingredients are used for making it.
- Vegan: As it is free from animal-derived ingredients, vegans can use it without any doubts.
- Storage: Store the bottle in a cold and dry place away from direct sunlight for prolonged use.
- Shelf Life Term: 2 Years
Note: Do not consume Watermelon flavoring oil essence oil directly as it to be used in food items only. Keep it away from the reach of your kids and avoid direct contact with eyes at all times. Rinse with cold water immediately if it touches your eyes directly and avoid inhaling the liquid flavor.