Orange Flavor Oil
Made from fresh and ripe Oranges, this food flavoring oil will make your sweets, confectioneries, and juices taste awesome. It gives a refreshing citrusy scent to your food items that will give you an instant boost of energy. Since it is a food-grade flavoring essence oil, you need not worry about anything while adding orange flavor oil to your food preparations. However, since it is a concentrated and powerful flavor, you need to use it sparingly.
Premium Grade Orange Flavor Soluble Essence suitable for baking purposes and since they are water-soluble, you can use them in a variety of food items and juices as well. The liquid essence is strong enough to provide the desired flavor to your food items with a small quality. Also, this flavoring essence retains its aroma and taste even when used at extremely high temperatures.
We employ the highest quality and safety standards to provide premium food-grade orange flavor oil to our customers. Kindly read the labels thoroughly for understanding the dosage, directions, and warnings completely as it is a concentrated flavor. Also, we recommend using our flavors at low dosages for the best results.
Orange Flavor Oil Benefits
- Orange Flavour for Baking It is a premium-quality orange flavoring oil that gives an intense orange taste and scent to your baked goods, chocolates, and confectioneries.
- Tangy Flavor: Due to its tangy taste and citrusy aroma, it proves to be a perfect addition to candies, juices, and sherbets.
- Gluten Free: It is a food-grade flavor that is free from gluten, alcohol, and other synthetic chemicals and scents. Therefore, it is completely safe for consumption.
- Vegan Product: Liquid Orange Flavour oil is free from dairy products and does not contain any animal-derived components. It is manufactured as per Kosher and Halal standards and Vegans can use it as well.
How to use Orange Flavoring Oil?
It is a flavoring agent and to be used in very small quantities. Therefore, it does not add any nutritional value to your food preparations and is to be used only for flavoring purposes. The recommended usage level should not exceed 2.7ml per kilogram of food items. Similarly, do not use more than 0.8ml per liter when you use it for flavoring beverages.
Orange Flavoring Oil Specifications
- Raw material Source: Orange fruit
- INCI Name: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Flavoring Oill
- Suitable for Flavoring: Candies, jellies, jams, chocolates, sherbets, juices, and other bakery items and beverages.
- CAS Number: 8008-57-9
- Manufacturing Process: It is manufactured by blending Orange extract with propylene glycol. .
- Tested on Animals: No
- GMO: It is GMO-free since no plant-derived ingredients are used for making it.
- Vegan: As it is free from animal-derived ingredients, vegans can use it without any doubts.
- Storage: Store the bottle in a cold and dry place away from direct sunlight for prolonged use.
- Shelf Life Term: 2 Years
Note: Do not consume orange flavor essence oil directly as it to be used in food items only. Keep it away from the reach of your kids and avoid direct contact with eyes at all times. Rinse with cold water immediately if it touches your eyes directly and avoid inhaling the liquid flavor.