Raspberry Flavor Oil
Extracted from ripe and fresh Raspberries, the Raspberry Flavoring Oil should be used if you want to add a bubbly, refreshing, sweet, and juicy flavor to your food items. It has a sweet and tangy taste that makes it perfect for flavoring hard candies, toffees, chocolates, and other confectionery. Moreover, it also adds a perfect flavor to baked goods like cakes and muffins.
As it is not a sweetened flavoring oil, it can be added to both non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks. It blends with a variety of natural ingredients like sugar, honey, milk, etc. Therefore, you can use it to make juices and milkshakes as well.
Raspberry flavor oil suitable for baking purposes, and since they are water-soluble, you can use them in a variety of food items and juices as well. The liquid essence is strong enough to provide the desired flavor to your food items with a small quality. Also, this flavoring essence retains its aroma and taste even when used at extremely high temperatures.
We employ the highest quality and safety standards to provide premium food-grade raspberry flavor oil to our customers. Kindly read the labels thoroughly for understanding the dosage, directions, and warnings completely, as it is a concentrated flavor. Also, we recommend using our flavors at low dosages for the best results.
Raspberry Flavoring Oil Benefits
- For Desserts & Cakes: The juicy tart taste of raspberry flavoring essence makes it a perfect addition to cold desserts like ice creams and frozen yogurts.
- Thin Consistency: It is preservative-free and does not contain any additives that might disturb the texture or consistency of your food items. This is because of its thin consistency and colorless form.
- Irresistible Flavor: The irresistible taste of Raspberries will improve the taste and add a distinctive aroma to your drinks and food preparations.
- Gluten-Free: It is a food-grade flavor that is free from gluten, alcohol, and other synthetic chemicals and scents. Therefore, it is completely safe for consumption.
- Vegan Product: Raspberry flavoring oil is free from dairy products and does not contain any animal-derived components. It is manufactured as per Kosher and Halal standards and Vegans can use it as well.
How to use Raspberry Flavor Oil?
Raspberry flavor oil is a flavoring agent and to be used in very small quantities. Therefore, it does not add any nutritional value to your food preparations and is to be used only for flavoring purposes. The recommended usage level should not exceed 2.7ml per kilogram of food items. Similarly, do not use more than 0.8ml per liter when you use it for flavoring beverages.
Raspberry Flavoring Oil Specifications
- Raw Material Source: Raspberries
- INCI Name: Rubus Idaeus Flavoring Oil
- Suitable for Flavoring: Juices, milkshakes, cake, ice cream, custurd candies, pastries, chocolates, ice creams, frozen desserts, and other food items.
- CAS Number: 8008-79-5
- Manufacturing Process: It is made by combining a natural Raspberry extract with propylene glycol
- Tested on Animals: No
- GMO: It is GMO-free since no plant-derived ingredients are used for making it.
- Vegan: As it is free from animal-derived ingredients, vegans can use it without any doubts.
- Storage: Store the bottle in a cold and dry place away from direct sunlight for prolonged use.
- Shelf Life Term: 2 Years
Caution: Do not consume raspberry flavor oil directly as it to be used in food items only. Keep it away from the reach of your kids and avoid direct contact with eyes at all times. Rinse with cold water immediately if it touches your eyes directly and avoids inhaling the liquid flavor.