Vanilla Flavor Oil
Obtained from Vanilla beans, this Vanilla Flavor Oil of VedaOils is renowned for its rich and strong taste. It has a creamy flavor and soothing aroma of vanilla that will tantalize your senses deeply. No alcohol or synthetic colors or flavors are used while making this flavor oil. Therefore, you need not worry about your health while using it to flavor your drinks and food preparations.
VedaOils Vanilla Flavoring Oil blends perfectly with all kinds of natural ingredients like raw sugar, honey, milk, etc readily, it is suitable for making food items and drinks of all types. Its sweet and classic taste of vanilla will melt in your mouth instantly and your taste buds will always crave it.
VedaOils Vanilla flavored oil is suitable for baking purposes and since it is water-soluble, you can use it in a variety of food items and juices as well. The liquid essence of vanilla is strong enough to provide the desired flavor to your food items with a small quality. Also, this vanilla flavoring essence retains its aroma and taste even when used at extremely high temperatures.
We employ the highest quality and safety standards to provide Premium Food-grade Vanilla Flavour Oil to our customers. Kindly read the labels thoroughly for understanding the dosage, directions, and warnings completely as it is a concentrated flavor. Also, we recommend using our flavors at low dosages for the best results. VedaOils accept bulk orders at reasonable rates, you can use our flavors for both personal and commercial purposes.
Vanilla Flavor Oil Benefits
- Ideal For Chocolates: The creamy and sugar delight of this vanilla flavouring oil is perfect for adding a natural sweet taste to your chocolates and toffees. It can also be used to flavor frozen desserts, yogurt, and ice creams.
- Good For Baking: The natural flavor of this oil can be used to add a special taste to your baked goods like cakes, muffins, pastries, etc.
- Rich Vanilla Flavor: Adding this flavor oil will provide a rich aroma of Vanilla flavor to your recipe and it will not alter the texture and color of your food items and drinks as it is available in thin consistency and is almost colorless.
- Vanilla Lip Balm Flavour Oil:You can use vanilla flavour oil in Homemade DIY of Lip Balm & Lip Gloss and other cosmetic products.
- Gluten-free: It is a food-grade flavor that is free from gluten, alcohol, and other synthetic chemicals and scents. Therefore, it is completely safe for consumption.
- Vegan Product: This vanilla flavoured oil is free from dairy products and does not contain any animal-derived components. It is manufactured as per Kosher and Halal standards and Vegans can use it as well.
How to use Vanilla Flavor Oil?
It is a flavoring agent and to be used in very small quantities. Therefore, it does not add any nutritional value to your food preparations and is to be used only for flavoring purposes. The recommended usage level of vanilla flavoring oil should not exceed 2.7ml per kilogram of food items. Similarly, do not use more than 0.8ml per liter when you use it for flavoring beverages.
Vanilla Flavor Oil Specifications
- Raw Material Source: Vanilla Beans
- INCI Name: Vanilla Planifolia Flavoring Essence
- Suitable For Flavoring: Ice Creams, Lip Balm, Lip Gloss, Jellies, frozen desserts, chocolates, sherbets, juices, and other bakery items and beverages.
- CAS Number: 8024-06-4
- Manufacturing Process: It is manufactured by blending Vanilla extract with propylene glycol.
- Tested On Animals?: No
- GMO: It is GMO-free since no plant-derived ingredients are used for making it.
- Vegan: As it is free from animal-derived ingredients, vegans can use it without any doubts.
- Storage: Store the bottle in a cold and dry place away from direct sunlight for prolonged use.
- Shelf Life Term: 24 months
Caution: Do not consume Vanilla Flavored Oil directly as it to be used in food items and cosmetic products only. Keep it away from the reach of your kids and avoid direct contact with eyes at all times. Rinse with cold water immediately if it touches your eyes directly and avoid inhaling the liquid flavor.