Mint Flavor Oil
Mint flavor is preferred by both adults and young ones due to the fresh and tantalizing taste it offers when used in candies and juices. This Mint Flavor Oil is made from fresh mint leaves and is completely natural and safe to use. You can easily use mint essence to make mouth fresheners, mint-flavored bubble gums, chocolates, toffees, candies, etc. A small quantity of this oil can be even added to chocolates to add a delicious twist of fresh minty flavor to them.
A wide range of food items and drinks can be flavored with natural mint flavour oil due to its ability to mix with a variety of natural ingredients. Mint Essence Oil for baking oil is suitable for baking purposes and since it is water-soluble, you can use it in a variety of food items and juices as well. The liquid essence of mint flavoured oil is strong enough to provide the desired flavor to your food items with a small quality. Also, this mint flavoring essence retains its aroma and taste even when used at extremely high temperatures.
We employ the highest quality and safety standards to provide Premium Food-Grade Mint Flavouring Oil to our customers. Kindly read the labels thoroughly for understanding the dosage, directions, and warnings completely as it is a concentrated flavor. Also, we recommend using our flavors at low dosages for the best results.
Mint Flavor Oil Benefits
- Flavors Drinks: The strong minty flavor of this oil makes it perfect for flavoring drinks like juices, mojitos, and cocktails, and mocktails of all types.
- Completely Natural: No added fillers or synthetic additives are used while making this flavor oil. Therefore, Mint flavour oil proves to be a perfect replacement for artificial flavors.
- Gluten-Free: Mint flavored oil is a food-grade flavor that is free from gluten, alcohol, and other synthetic chemicals and scents. Therefore, it is completely safe for consumption.
- Flavored Chocolates: It leaves a fresh and clean taste in your mouth. Therefore, it proves to be perfect for flavoring candies and chocolates of all types.
- Vegan Product: Mint flavoring oil is free from dairy products and does not contain any animal-derived components. It is manufactured as per Kosher and Halal standards and Vegans can use it as well.
How to Use Mint Flavoring Oil?
This mint essence acts as flavoring agent and to be used in very small quantities. Therefore, it does not add any nutritional value to your food preparations and is to be used only for flavoring purposes. The recommended usage level of Mint Flavor Oil should not exceed 2.7ml per kilogram of food items. Similarly, do not use more than 0.8ml per liter when you use it for flavoring beverages.
Mint Flavor Oil Specifications
- Raw Material Source: Peppermint Leaves
- INCI Name: Mentha Piperita Flavoring Essence
- Suitable For Flavoring: Mint Flavor Oil ideal for for Lip Balm, Candies, mouth fresheners, chewing gums, chocolates, cakes, juices, and other bakery items and beverages.
- CAS Number: 8006-90-4
- Manufacturing Process: It is manufactured by blending mint leaves with propylene glycol.
- Tested On Animals?: No
- GMO: It is GMO-free since no plant-derived ingredients are used for making it.
- Vegan: As it is free from animal-derived ingredients, vegans can use it without any doubts.
- Storage: Store the bottle in a cold and dry place away from direct sunlight for prolonged use.
- Shelf Life Term: 24 months
Caution: Do not consume this mint flavored oil directly as it to be used in food items only. Keep it away from the reach of your kids and avoid direct contact with eyes at all times. Rinse with cold water immediately if it touches your eyes directly and avoid inhaling the liquid flavor.