Onion Flavor Oil
Onion flavoring oil is extracted from fresh onions. Our onion flavour oil is a water-soluble product so you can use it for making alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages. Onion flavouring oil would be an excellent option to be used occasionally in appropriate amount.
Onion flavour oil is the right match for your daily food preparations and it would provide a strong sweet flavour of onions to your dishes like curry, soup, ramen, chicken, and many more. Our onion flavour oil is made from natural ingredients rather than artificial colors and preservatives.
We employ the highest quality and safety standards to provide premium food-grade flavour oil to our customers. Kindly read the labels thoroughly for understanding the dosage, directions, and warnings completely as it is a concentrated flavour oil. Also, we recommend using our flavors at low dosages for the best results.
Onion Flavoring Oil Benefits
- Used In Recipes: Our onion flavour is used in various food items such as French onion rice, onion soup, curry, ramen, and many more to provide the original strong flavour of onions to your dish
- Blends Easily: Onion flavour oil blends easily with other ingredients of the food because it has a thin consistency. It will add a strong sweet smell of fresh onions to your food which will blend magically with your dish.
- Bold & Powerful Smell And Taste: Its bold, spicy, and powerful scent can be used to flavour curry or other daily home food preparations. However, it might not be a smart thing to use it for flavoring ice creams, drinks, and milkshakes due to its little too strong taste.
- Gluten-Free: It is a food-grade flavouring oil that is free from gluten, alcohol, and other synthetic chemicals and scents. Therefore, it is completely safe for consumption.
- Vegan Product: It is free from dairy products and does not contain any animal-derived components. It is manufactured as per Kosher and Halal standards and Vegans can use it as well.
How To Use Onion Flavoring Oil?
It is a flavoring oil and to be used in very small quantities. Therefore, it does not add any nutritional value to your food preparations and is to be used only for flavoring purposes. The recommended usage level should not exceed 2.7ml per kilogram of food items. Similarly, do not use more than 0.8ml per liter when you use it for flavoring beverages.
Onion Flavor Oil Specifications
Caution: Do not Onion candy flavored oil directly as it to be used in food items only. Keep it away from the reach of your kids and avoid direct contact with eyes at all times. Rinse with cold water immediately if it touches your eyes directly and avoid inhaling the liquid flavor.