Menthol Flavor Oil
Experience the minty freshness of our Menthol Flavor Oil that is made from natural extracts of peppermint, corn mint, and other organic ingredients. It is perfect for flavoring candies, mouth fresheners, chewing gums, juices, sherbets, cocktails, and mocktails. VedaOils menthol flavoring oil does not contain any artificial preservatives, oils, and fragrances. As a result, it is free from side effects and is safe for regular use.
VedaOils Organic Menthol flavoring oil is suitable for baking purposes and since it is water-soluble, you can use it in a variety of food items and juices as well. Also, Menthol flavoring essence retains its aroma and taste even when used at extremely high temperatures. You should use only a few drops of menthol flavored oil while flavoring your drinks and food items as it is a powerful and concentrated flavor oil.
We employ the highest quality and safety standards to provide Premium Food-grade Menthol Flavour Oil to our customers. You can now order Menthol Flavor Oil Online in bulk quantities from us as we are providing it at minimal rates. Kindly read the labels thoroughly for understanding the dosage, directions, and warnings completely as it is a concentrated flavor. Also, we recommend using our flavors at low dosages for the best results.
Menthol Flavor Oil Benefits
- Rich Flavor: Its cool minty flavor will enhance the quality and overall taste of your food items. As it is chemical-free, you need not worry about your health while using it in your food preparations.
- Ideal for Candies And Shakes: You can use menthol flavouring oil for adding a unique twist to your candies, chocolates, juices, sherbets, etc. It is a perfect flavoring agent for cocktails and mocktails as well.
- High-Quality: It is a high-quality food-grade flavor oil that can be easily blended with a wide range of natural ingredients. It enhances the overall quality and taste of the food items.
- Gluten-Free: Menthol flavour oil is a food-grade flavor that is free from gluten, alcohol, and other synthetic chemicals and scents. Therefore, it is completely safe for consumption.
- Vegan Product: Menthol flavoured oil is free from dairy products and does not contain any animal-derived components. It is manufactured as per Kosher and Halal standards and Vegans can use it as well.
How to use Menthol Flavor Oil?
It is a flavoring agent and to be used in very small quantities. Therefore, it does not add any nutritional value to your food preparations and is to be used only for flavoring purposes. The recommended usage level of menthol flavor oil should not exceed 2.7ml per kilogram of food items. Similarly, do not use more than 0.8ml per liter when you use it for flavoring beverages.
Menthol Flavor Oil Specifications
- Raw Material Source: Various mint leaves
- INCI Name: Menthol Flavoring Essence
- Suitable For Flavoring: Candies, mouth fresheners, chewing gums, juices, mocktails, and cocktails.
- CAS Number: 2216-51-5
- Manufacturing Process: It is made by combining natural mint extracts with propylene glycol.
- Tested On Animals?: No
- GMO: It is GMO-free since no plant-derived ingredients are used for making it.
- Vegan: As it is free from animal-derived ingredients, vegans can use it without any doubts.
- Storage: Store the bottle in a cold and dry place away from direct sunlight for prolonged use.
- Shelf Life Term: 2 Years
Caution: Do not consume menthol flavoring oil directly as it to be used in food items only. Keep it away from the reach of your kids and avoid direct contact with eyes at all times. Rinse with cold water immediately if it touches your eyes directly and avoid inhaling the liquid flavor.