Green Grass Flavor Oil
Green Grass Flavor Oil is a powerful combination of green grass flavor with a sweet twist. It is popularly used to flavor feeding materials of cattle, sheep, and other domestic animals. Due to its fresh and appetizing flavor and aroma, cattle get easily attracted to the feeding stock. VedaOils Green Grass flavoring oil proves to be an excellent replacement for artificial flavors as it is made from pure and natural ingredients only. No chemicals or additives are used for making this flavor oil. As a result, it is healthy and safe to use.
Green Grass flavored oil is suitable for baking purposes and since it is water-soluble, you can use it in a variety of food items and juices as well. The liquid essence of green grass is strong enough to provide the desired flavor to your food items with a small quality. Also, Green grass flavoring essence retains its aroma and taste even when used at extremely high temperatures.
We employ the highest quality and safety standards to provide Premium Food-grade Green Grass Flavour Oil to our customers. Kindly read the labels thoroughly for understanding the dosage, directions, and warnings completely as it is a concentrated flavor. Also, we recommend using our green grass flavouring oil at low dosages for the best results. You can now order it in bulk as we are providing our flavor oil at reasonable costs.
Green Grass Flavor Oil Benefits
- High-Quality: It is a high-quality flavor oil made from pure and organic ingredients. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about the health of your pet animals while adding it to their fodder.
- Natural And Safe: Green Grass flavoured oil is available in clear liquid form and thin consistency, it does not modify or spoil the texture and color of your final food applications or beverages in any way.
- Rich Flavor: Its clean, green flavor and aroma will make the fodder tempting and irresistible for your cattle. However, since it is a concentrated flavor, a few drops would be enough to flavor feeding materials in bulk.
- Gluten-Free: It is a food-grade flavor that is free from gluten, alcohol, and other synthetic chemicals and scents. Therefore, green grass flavor oil is completely safe for consumption.
- Vegan Product: Green grass flavoring oil is free from dairy products and does not contain any animal-derived components. It is manufactured as per Kosher and Halal standards and Vegans can use it as well.
How to use Green Grass Flavor Oil?
It is a flavoring agent and to be used in very small quantities. Therefore, it does not add any nutritional value to your food preparations and is to be used only for flavoring purposes. The recommended usage level of green grass flavored oil should not exceed 2.7ml per kilogram of food items. Similarly, do not use more than 0.8ml per liter when you use it for flavoring beverages.
Green Grass Flavor Oil Specifications
- Raw material source: Green Grass Extracts
- INCI Name: Green Grass Flavoring Essence
- Suitable for flavoring: Animal fodder and other feeding materials.
- CAS Number: NA
- Manufacturing process: It is manufactured by blending grass extracts with propylene glycol.
- Tested on animals?: No
- GMO: It is GMO-free since no plant-derived ingredients are used for making it.
- Vegan: As it is free from animal-derived ingredients, vegans can use it without any doubts.
- Storage: Store the bottle in a cold and dry place away from direct sunlight for prolonged use.
- Shelf Life: 2 Years
Caution: Do not consume green grass flavour oil directly as it to be used in food items only. Keep it away from the reach of your kids and avoid direct contact with eyes at all times. Rinse with cold water immediately if it touches your eyes directly and avoids inhaling the liquid flavor.