Ginger Flavor Oil
The spiciness and earthy aroma of Ginger can now be experienced without any efforts as VedaOils is providing premium-quality Ginger Flavor Oil at your service. It is made from natural ingredients only and therefore, you can add it directly to your food preparations. You can use Ginger flavoring oil to flavor your drinks, cocktails, juices, non-vegetarian, and vegetarian food items as it contains the natural flavor of zesty and fresh ginger.
You need to mix it carefully while using it for flavoring beverages and food items. Don't keep the food item too watery while adding ginger flavoring essence as it might take away some of its flavors. Our Ginger flavored oil is suitable for baking purpose and since it is water-soluble, you can use it in a variety of food items and juices as well. The liquid essence of ginger is strong enough to provide the desired flavor to your food items with a small quality. Also, Ginger flavoring essence retains its aroma and taste even when used at extremely high temperatures.
We follow the highest quality and safety standards to provide Premium Food-grade Ginger Flavour Oil to our customers. VedaOils is accepting bulk orders of ginger flavor oil online at reasonable rates, you can use our flavors for both personal and commercial purposes. Kindly read the labels thoroughly for understanding the dosage, directions, and warnings completely as it is a concentrated flavor. Also, we recommend using our flavors at low dosages for the best results.
Ginger Flavor Oil Benefits
- Fine-Quality: It is made from fresh ginger and does not contain any additives or chemicals. Therefore, it is of fine quality and is safe to use.
- Safe And Natural: Ginger flavouring oil is available in clear liquid form and thin consistency, it does not modify or spoil the texture and color of your final food applications or beverages in any way.
- Rich Flavor: It is a great replacement for real ginger as it is strong enough to produce the desired results with just a few drops.
- Gluten-Free: It is a food-grade flavor that is free from gluten, alcohol, and other synthetic chemicals and scents. Therefore, Ginger flavoured oil is completely safe for consumption.
- Vegan Product: Ginger flavoring oil is free from dairy products and does not contain any animal-derived components. It is manufactured as per Kosher and Halal standards and Vegans can use it as well.
How to use Ginger Flavoring Oil?
It is a flavoring agent and to be used in very small quantities. Therefore, it does not add any nutritional value to your food preparations and is to be used only for flavoring purposes. The recommended usage level of ginger flavoured oil should not exceed 2.7ml per kilogram of food items. Similarly, do not use more than 0.8ml per liter when you use it for flavoring beverages.
Ginger Flavor Oil Specifications
- Raw Material Source: Ginger
- INCI Name: Zingiber Officinale Flavoring Essence
- Suitable For Flavoring: Candies, juices, sherbets, cocktails, mocktails, and other food items and beverages.
- CAS Number: 8007-08-7
- Manufacturing Process: It is manufactured by blending ginger root extract with propylene glycol.
- Tested On Animals?: No
- GMO: It is GMO-free since no plant-derived ingredients are used for making it.
- Vegan: As it is free from animal-derived ingredients, vegans can use it without any doubts.
- Storage: Store the bottle in a cold and dry place away from direct sunlight for prolonged use.
- Shelf Life: 2 Years
Caution: Do not consume ginger flavouring oil directly as it to be used in food items only. Keep it away from the reach of your kids and avoid direct contact with eyes at all times. Rinse with cold water immediately if it touches your eyes directly and avoids inhaling the liquid flavor.