Garam Masala Flavor Oil
India is known for its pure and rich spices. We often use a powder of all spices called ‘Garam Masala’ powder in our households to add a spicy and aromatic flavor to our food preparations. However, we do not have it sometimes and sometimes the crushed spices do not give the right flavor. Garam Masala Flavor Oil will help you in such cases. It can also be used to flavor large quantities of food effortlessly. As it is made from pure and natural ingredients, you don’t have to worry about your health and it is available in clear liquid form and thin consistency, it does not modify or spoil the texture and color of your final food applications or beverages in any way.
It is a Powerful and Concentrated flavor oil. Therefore, a small quantity of garam masala flavoring oil would be enough to flavor a large portion of food. It suits both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food items perfectly. Our garam masala flavored oil is suitable for baking purposes and since it is water-soluble, you can use it in a variety of food items and juices as well. The liquid essence of garam masala is strong enough to provide the desired flavor to your food items with a small quality. Also, garam masala flavour oil flavoring essence retains its aroma and taste even when used at extremely high temperatures.
We employ the highest quality and safety standards to provide Premium Food-grade Garam Masala Flavoring Oil to our customers. Kindly read the labels thoroughly for understanding the dosage, directions, and warnings completely as it is a concentrated flavor. Also, we recommend using our flavors at low dosages for the best results. You can now order garam masala flavor oil online in bulk orders at reasonable rates, you can use our flavors for both personal and commercial purposes.
Garam Masala Flavor Oil Benefits
- Rich-Quality: No artificial preservatives and synthetic flavors are used in this garam masala flavoured oil. Therefore, it is of high-quality and safe to use.
- Flavorful: Its rich, aromatic, and spicy flavor will make your taste buds dance with joy. Therefore, it will provide a great taste to your dishes.
- Gluten-Free: It is a food-grade flavor that is free from gluten, alcohol, and other synthetic chemicals and scents. Therefore, garam masala flavor oil is completely safe for consumption.
- Vegan Product: Garam Masala flavoring oil is free from dairy products and does not contain any animal-derived components. It is manufactured as per Kosher and Halal standards and Vegans can use it as well.
How to use Garam Masala Flavor Oil?
It is a flavoring agent and to be used in very small quantities. Therefore, it does not add any nutritional value to your food preparations and is to be used only for flavoring purposes. The recommended usage level of garam masala flavor oil should not exceed 2.7ml per kilogram of food items. Similarly, do not use more than 0.8ml per liter when you use it for flavoring beverages.
Garam Masala Flavor Oil Specifications
- Raw Material Source: Spices
- INCI Name: Garam Masala Flavoring Essence
- Suitable For Flavoring: Curries, vegetables, salad dressings, and other vegetarian, and non-vegetarian items.
- CAS Number: 8008-52-4
- Manufacturing Process: It is manufactured by blending raw spices with propylene glycol.
- Tested On Animals?: No
- GMO: It is GMO-free since no plant-derived ingredients are used for making it.
- Vegan: As it is free from animal-derived ingredients, vegans can use it without any doubts.
- Storage: Store the bottle in a cold and dry place away from direct sunlight for prolonged use.
- Shelf Life: 2 Years
Caution: Do not consume this garam masala flavoured oil directly as it to be used in food items only. Keep it away from the reach of your kids and avoid direct contact with eyes at all times. Rinse with cold water immediately if it touches your eyes directly and avoids inhaling the liquid flavor.