Cumin (Jeera) Flavor Oil
Derived from cumin seeds, the Jeera flavoring oil is used in a wide range of culinary preparations and beverages due to its peculiar spicy and earthy taste. Cumin Flavor Oil is suitable for baking purposes, and since it is oil-soluble, you can use it in a variety of food items and juices.
Cumin Flavour Oil smells great and is considered good for digestion as well. Though it does not contain the exact nutritional values that an essential oil contains, it is free from chemicals or added preservatives. As a result, you can use it freely to flavour your drinks and food items.
We employ the highest quality and safety standards to provide premium food-grade flavors Jeera Flavour Oil to our customers. Kindly read the labels thoroughly for understanding the dosage, directions, and warnings completely as it is a concentrated flavor. Also, we recommend using our flavors at low dosages for the best results.
Jeera Flavoring Oil Benefits
- Natural: It is 100% safe and natural as it does not contain any spirits or synthetic additives or fillers. As a result, it proves to be safe for regular usage. Jeera Oil is a popular ingredient for flavoring soda drinks, sherbets, and all types of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Enriching Taste:` The liquid essence of our Cumin flavoring oil is strong enough to provide the desired flavor to your food items with a small quality. Also, this flavoring essence retains its aroma and taste even when used at extremely high temperatures.
- Spicy & Warm Flavor: Its bitter, spicy, and warm blend of flavors can make your food items taste better. You can even sprinkle a few drops after preparing your food to add a delicate and rich flavor to them.
- Gluten-Free: It is a food-grade flavor that is free from gluten, alcohol, and other synthetic chemicals and scents. Therefore, it is completely safe for consumption.
- Vegan Product: Cumin flavoring oil is free from dairy products and does not contain any animal-derived components. It is manufactured as per Kosher, and Halal standards and Vegans can use it as well.
How to use Jeera Flavoring Oil?
It is a flavoring agent and to be used in very small quantities. Therefore, it does not add any nutritional value to your food preparations and is used only for flavoring purposes. The recommended usage level should not exceed 2.7ml per kilogram of food items. Similarly, please do not use more than 0.8ml per liter when you use it for flavoring beverages.
Jeera Flavoring Oil Specifications
- Raw material source: Cumin seeds
- INCI Name: Nigella Sativa Flavoring Oil
- Suitable for flavoring: Sodas, Jal-jeera (kind of masala soda), juices, cocktails, mocktails, and other food items.
- CAS Number: 8014-13-9
- Manufacturing process: It is made by combining natural cumin extract with propylene glycol.
- Tested on animals?: No
- GMO: It is GMO-free since no plant-derived ingredients are used for making it.
- Vegan: As it is free from animal-derived ingredients, vegans can use it without any doubts.
- Storage: Store the bottle in a cold and dry place away from direct sunlight for prolonged use.
- Shelf Life Term: 2 Years
Caution: Do not consume Jeera flavor oil directly as it to be used in food items only. Please keep it away from your kids' reach and avoid direct contact with eyes at all times. Rinse with cold water immediately if it touches your eyes directly and avoids inhaling the liquid flavour.