Coconut Flavor Oil
Made from fresh and ripe coconut pulp, the Coconut Flavoring Oil is used to add a rich and creamy flavor of coconuts to your food items. Mainly used to add a subtle flavor to cookies, cakes, and other baked items.
You may also use Coconut Flavor Oil in ice creams, desserts, and milkshakes. As it does not contain any additives or chemicals, you can use it without any apprehensions in your culinary preparations. It can be used to add a typical flavor to lip balms. The slightly smoky and earthy scent of this oil will give your food preparations a magical taste.
Our Coconut flavoring oil suitable for baking purposes, and since they are water-soluble, you can use them in a variety of food items and juices as well. The liquid essence is strong enough to provide the desired flavor to your food items with a small quality. Also, this flavoring essence retains its aroma and taste even when used at extremely high temperatures.
We employ the highest quality and safety standards to provide premium food-grade coconut flavor oil to our customers. Kindly read the labels thoroughly for understanding the dosage, directions, and warnings completely, as it is a concentrated flavor. Also, we recommend using our flavors at low dosages for the best results.
Coconut Flavoring Oil Benefits
- Fresh Taste: If you want to add a fresh and juicy taste of ripe coconuts to your food items then Coconut Flavoring Oil of VedaOils can be your ideal pick.
- For Cosmetic Products: It is also suitable for use in DIY cosmetics like lipsticks and lip balms as it blends with cosmetic ingredients as well.
- Colorless Liquid: Our Coconut Flavoring essence is a colorless liquid that is made of natural flavoring ingredients. Therefore, it does not alter the color, appearance, or texture of your food preparations in any way.
- Gluten-Free: It is a food-grade flavor that is free from gluten, alcohol, and other synthetic chemicals and scents. Therefore, it is completely safe for consumption.
- Certified Oil: It is free from dairy products and does not contain any animal-derived components. It is manufactured as per Kosher and Halal standards and Vegans can use it as well.
How to use Coconut Flavor Oil?
Use Coconut flavoring agent in very small quantities. It does not add any nutritional value to your food preparations and is to be used only for flavoring purposes. The recommended usage level should not exceed 2.7ml per kilogram of food items. Similarly, please do not use more than 0.8ml per liter when you use it for flavoring beverages.
Coconut Flavoring Oil Specifications
- Raw Material Source: Coconut
- INCI Name: Cocos Nucifera Flavoring Oil
- Suitable for Flavoring: Bakery products, cookies, milkshakes, ice creams, chocolates, candies, and other food items and beverages.
- CAS Number: NA
- Manufacturing Process: It is made by combining natural coconut extract with propylene glycol.
- Tested on Animals: No
- GMO: It is GMO-free since no plant-derived ingredients are used for making it.
- Vegan: As it is free from animal-derived ingredients, vegans can use it without any doubts.
- Storage: Store the bottle in a cold and dry place away from direct sunlight for prolonged use.
- Shelf Life Term: 2 Years
Caution: Do not consume coconut flavor oil directly as it to be used in food items only. Please keep it away from your kids' reach and avoid direct contact with eyes at all times. Rinse with cold water immediately if it touches your eyes directly and avoids inhaling the liquid flavor.