Cinnamon Flavor Oil
Made from the real Cinnamon spice, the Cinnamon Flavoring Oil is known for its strong, woody, and spicy flavor and scent. It is mainly used to flavor chocolates and proves to be an excellent ingredient for coatings. It might result in the thickening of the solution, and therefore, you can add other ingredients like cocoa butter (melted) or coconut oil to maintain the smooth consistency of your final products.
Apart from chocolates, you can try cinnamon flavor oil for a variety of dishes like cakes, buns, pies, pastries, flavored drinks, etc. Therefore, it is a truly versatile flavoring essence that can fill your kitchen with an amazing fragrance.
Our Cinnamon Food Flavor Oil are suitable for baking purposes, and since they are water-soluble, you can use them in a variety of food items and juices as well. The liquid essence is strong enough to provide the desired flavor to your food items with a small quality. Also, Cinnamon flavoring essence retains its aroma and taste even when used at extremely high temperatures.
We employ the highest quality and safety standards to provide premium food-grade cinnamon flavor oil to our customers. Kindly read the labels thoroughly for understanding the dosage, directions, and warnings completely, as it is a concentrated flavor. Also, we recommend using our flavors at low dosages for the best results.
Cinnamon Flavoring Oil Benefits
- Ideal For Bakery Items: Children will love to eat muffins, pastries, and candies that are flavored with cinnamon flavoring essence. Since it is a pure and natural product you may experiment with different types of ingredients and dishes.
- Retain Aroma: The liquid essence of cinnamon is strong enough to provide the desired flavor to your food items with a small quality. Also, cinnamon flavoring essence retains its aroma and taste even when used at extremely high temperatures.
- Spicy Fragrance: Cinnamon classic fragrance and flavor will take you back to the summer vacation days. Its warm and spicy fragrance has a positive effect on your mood, as well.
- Gluten-Free: It is a food-grade flavor that is free from gluten, alcohol, and other synthetic chemicals and scents. Therefore, it is completely safe for consumption.
- Vegan Product: Cinnamon flavoring oil is free from dairy products and does not contain any animal-derived components. It is manufactured as per Kosher and Halal standards, and Vegans can use it as well.
How to Use Cinnamon Flavor Oil?
It is a flavoring agent and to be used in very small quantities. Therefore, it does not add any nutritional value to your food preparations and is to be used only for flavoring purposes. The recommended usage level should not exceed 2.7ml per kilogram of food items. Similarly, do not use more than 0.8ml per liter when you use it for flavoring beverages.
Cinnamon Flavoring Oil Specifications
- Raw Material Source: Cinnamon Spice
- INCI Name: Cinnamomum Verum
- Suitable for Flavoring: Cakes, candy, jellies, pastries, gum, dark and milk chocolates, juices, confectioneries and baked food items and other beverages.
- CAS Number: NA
- Manufacturing Process: It is made by combining a natural cinnamon extract with propylene glycol.
- Tested on Animals: No
- GMO: It is GMO-free since no plant-derived ingredients are used for making it.
- Vegan: As it is free from animal-derived ingredients, vegans can use it without any doubts.
- Storage: Store the bottle in a cold and dry place away from direct sunlight for prolonged use.
- Shelf Life Term: 2 Years
Caution: Do not consume cinnamon flavoring oil directly as it to be used in food items only. Keep it away from the reach of your kids and avoid direct contact with eyes at all times. Rinse with cold water immediately if it touches your eyes directly and avoids inhaling the liquid flavor.