Caramel Flavor Oil
Caramel is one of the favorite flavors of toffee makers as it gives a rich and delectable taste to their chocolates, candies, and toffees. With VedaOils Caramel Flavor Oil, You can experience the rich flavor of caramel in your baked items and desserts as well. It is a premium grade oil that does not contain any artificial flavors or synthetic ingredients. You may use it for flavoring your food items and sweets regularly. Caramel flavour oil is suitable for baking purposes and since they are Oil-Soluble, you can use them in a variety of food items and juices as well.
VedaOils have taken all the measures to provide a high-quality and pure caramel flavoring oil at your service. We aim to provide highly concentrated flavor oils that can flavor a large batch of items in a small quantity. We employ the highest quality and safety standards to provide Premium Food-grade caramel Flavored Oil to our customers. Kindly read the labels thoroughly for understanding the dosage, directions, and warnings completely as it is a concentrated flavor. Also, we recommend using our flavors at low dosages for the best results.
Caramel Flavor Oil Uses & Benefits
- Ideal For Baking: The rich and original flavor of caramel will enhance the taste of your desserts and baked items. It proves to be an ideal flavor for cookies and cakes as well.
- Rich Flavor: The refined taste of caramel can now give a unique taste to your food preparations. As it is colorless and comes with a thin consistency, caramel flavouring oil will not modify or change the taste of your food items in any way.
- Consistent Results: Caramel flavoring essence gives consistent results each time and retains its flavor and aroma even at high temperatures.
- Gluten-Free: VedaOils Caramel scent oil is a food-grade flavor that is free from gluten, alcohol, and other synthetic chemicals and scents. Therefore, it is completely safe for consumption.
- Vegan Product:Caramel flavoured oil is free from dairy products and does not contain any animal-derived components. It is manufactured as per Kosher and Halal standards and Vegans can use it as well.
How to use Caramel Flavoring Oil?
It is a flavoring agent and to be used in very small quantities. Therefore, it does not add any nutritional value to your food preparations and is to be used only for flavoring purposes. The recommended usage level of caramel flavor oil should not exceed 2.7ml per kilogram of food items. Similarly, do not use more than 0.8ml per liter when you use it for flavoring beverages.
Caramel Flavoring Oil Specifications
- Raw Material Source: Caramel
- INCI Name: Caramel Flavoring Essence
- Suitable For Flavoring: Candies, Popcorns, Ice creams, Jams, Chocolates, Milkshakes, Juices, and other bakery items and beverages.
- CAS Number: 8028-89-5
- Manufacturing Process: It is manufactured by blending Caramel with propylene glycol.
- Tested On Animals?: No
- GMO: It is GMO-free since no plant-derived ingredients are used for making it.
- Vegan: As it is free from animal-derived ingredients, vegans can use it without any doubts.
- Storage: Store the bottle in a cold and dry place away from direct sunlight for prolonged use.
- Shelf Life Term: 24 months
Caution: Do not consume caramel flavored oil directly as it to be used in food items only. Keep it away from the reach of your kids and avoid direct contact with eyes at all times. Rinse with cold water immediately if it touches your eyes directly and avoid inhaling the liquid flavor.