Anise (Saunf) Flavor Oil
Made from the seeds of Pimpinella Anisum herb, which is also known as Saunf in India, the Anise Flavor Oil is perfect for flavoring a wide range of culinary preparations and sweets. VedaOils Anise flavor oil is ideal for flavoring candies, mouth fresheners, toffees, and other confectionery. Its fresh and sweet flavor with an amazing twist of spiciness will bring a rare and delightful flavor to your food items.
Anise flavoring oil is suitable for baking purposes and since it is water-soluble, you can use them in a variety of food items and juices as well. The liquid essence of saunf flavoring oil is strong enough to provide the desired flavor to your food items with a small quality. You will enjoy the rich taste of Saunf and it does not contain any artificial additives or chemicals. Therefore, it is suitable for regular usage. Also, anise flavoring essence retains its aroma and taste even when used at extremely high temperatures.
We employ the highest quality and safety standards to provide Premium Food-grade Anise Flavored Oil to our customers. Kindly read the labels thoroughly for understanding the dosage, directions, and warnings completely as it is a concentrated flavor. Also, we recommend using our flavors at low dosages for the best results. You can now order Vedaoils Anise (Saunf) Flavor Oil or anyother your favorite flavor oil in bulk as we are offering them at discounted rates. Therefore, you can now use them for both personal and commercial use.
Anise (Saunf) Flavor Oil Benefits
- Flavor for Baked Goods: Anise flavoring oil can be used to add a special taste to your baked goods like cakes, pastries, muffins, etc.
- Flavor for Sherbets: Saunf flavored oil can also be used to flavor juices, sherbets, cocktails, and mocktails as it adds a clean and refreshing taste to your beverages.
- Gluten-Free: It is a food-grade flavor that is free from gluten, alcohol, and other synthetic chemicals and scents. Therefore, it is completely safe for consumption.
- Vegan Product: VedaOils Anise flavored oil is free from dairy products and does not contain any animal-derived components. It is manufactured as per Kosher and Halal standards and Vegans can use it as well.
How to Use Anise (Saunf) Flavor Oil?
It is a flavoring agent and to be used in very small quantities. Therefore, it does not add any nutritional value to your food preparations and is to be used only for flavoring purposes. The recommended usage level of saunf flavor oil should not exceed 2.7ml per kilogram of food items. Similarly, do not use more than 0.8ml per liter when you use it for flavoring beverages.
Anise (Saunf) Flavor Oil Specifications
- Raw Material Source: Anise Seeds
- INCI Name: Foeniculum Vulgare Flavoring Essence
- Suitable For Flavoring: Candies, jellies, jams, chocolates, sherbets, juices, and other bakery items and beverages.
- CAS Number: 8006-84-6
- Manufacturing Process: It is manufactured by blending Orange extract with propylene glycol.
- Tested On Animals?: No
- GMO: It is GMO-free since no plant-derived ingredients are used for making it.
- Vegan: As it is free from animal-derived ingredients, vegans can use it without any doubts.
- Storage: Store the bottle in a cold and dry place away from direct sunlight for prolonged use.
- Shelf Life Term: 24 months
Caution: Do not consume Anise (Saunf) flavor oil directly as it to be used in food items only. Keep it away from the reach of your kids and avoid direct contact with eyes at all times. Rinse with cold water immediately if it touches your eyes directly and avoid inhaling the liquid flavor.