Rosemary Hydrosol Water
Rosemary Hydrosol Water is refreshing herbal water got from the steam distillation of rosemary sprigs. It smells more like rosemary than the essential oil itself. This herbaceous hydrosol is energizing and invigorating. Its scent is proven to sharpen mental clarity and boost memory so it’s a great hydrosol to keep in your study! Hydrosol waters can be used in lotions, creams, bath preparations, or straight on the skin.
Rosemary Hydrosol Water provides mild tonic and skin cleansing properties and is generally safe for all skin types. We manufacture our waters with their therapeutic value to the skin and body in mind, we do not market our waters as a scent additive - though of course, all waters will have a unique scent .... some will be significantly lighter in scent than others will - this is because of the plant material they are steamed from.
If you are looking for a scent additive for your formulation that is water-based, I would suggest checking out our Essential Water categories instead of hydrosol waters if you are looking for a spot-on scent that matches essential oil. Essential waters are designed to add a scent "throw" into your formulations, whereas hydrosol waters are designed more for their benefits to the skin -- their natural scent is just a bonus.
Rosemary Hydrosol Water Benefits
- Antispasmodic : Antispasmodic means it helps relieve muscle spasms and cramps. Spray it on arthritic, gout, and sprains and strains up to several times a day for relief.
- Analgesic : Rosemary hydrosol is analgesic (pain-relieving) just like the essential oil. You can use it straight as a pain-relieving spray. Spray it on arthritic joints, muscle cramps, sports strains, and sprains several times throughout the day for relief.
- Stimulant :Both rosemary oil and hydrosol are powerful circulatory stimulants. They stimulate blood flow to the scalp, which promotes hair growth. It’s also good for promoting lymph flow which is good for detoxifying the body. You can use rosemary hydrosol in your bath (add about 2 cups) or use it in a body wrap mixture.
- Anti-fungal : Rosemary is anti-fungal in nature. You can use spray it on diaper rashes, dandruff, itchy scalp, scalp fungal infections, and more. Remember to wipe off thoroughly after using it because fungi thrive in damp places.
- Antibacterial : Benefit from the antibacterial properties of rosemary hydrosol by spritzing it on acne, eczema, psoriasis and even rosacea.
- Antiseptic : The powerful antiseptic properties of rosemary hydrosol are good for disinfecting skin and surfaces. To cleanse the skin, just spritz on the affected area. To clean surfaces such as mirrors, wooden tables, and glass doors, spray the hydrosol on them then wipe off with a microfiber cloth.
- Bug Repellent : Rosemary repels bugs like ants, spiders and flies. You can spritz it on corners and ant trails to repel them from your home.
- Astringent : Just like tea tree hydrosol and most hydrosols out there, rosemary is an excellent astringent. It reduces oily skin, tightens pores, and decreases large pores on the skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question?