Tea Tree Hydrosol Water
Tea tree oil is a very popular essential oil that almost everyone knows about. It got so famous because it’s touted as the best essential oil for acne. However, at the same time tea tree oil is being extracted, another amazing but less-known product is also being collected. And that’s tea tree hydrosol! It is basically water infused with a tiny percentage of tea tree oil, which makes it a very much safer option to use than the essential oil.
Why is it safer? Because you can’t suffer from sensitization or chemical burns or other hazards when using Tea Tree Hydrosol Water! Hydrosol waters can be used in lotions, creams, bath preparations, or straight on the skin. Tea Tree Hydrosol Water provides mild tonic and skin cleansing properties and is generally safe for all skin types. We manufacture our waters with their therapeutic value to the skin and body in mind we do not market our waters as a scent additive though.
All waters will have a unique scent some will be significantly lighter in scent than others will this is because of the plant material they are steamed from. If you are looking for a scent additive for your formulation that is water-based, I would suggest checking out our Essential Water categories instead of hydrosol waters if you are looking for a spot-on scent that matches essential oil. Essential waters are designed to add a scent "throw" into your formulations, whereas hydrosol waters are designed more for their benefits to the skin.
Tea Tree Hydrosol Water Benefits
- Disinfectant : With its strong fresh medicinal scent, you can easily tell that Tea Tree Hydrosol Water is a powerful disinfectant. Use it as a green cleaning disinfecting product, wound wash, or on your skin if it has acne, eczema, or psoriasis.
- Antibacterial : Tea Tree Hydrosol Water fights against many strains of bacteria which makes it a very strong antibacterial agent.
- Anti-fungal : Fungal infections including diaper rash, candida, dandruff, toenail fungus, and skin fungus can all be combated using Tea Tree Hydrosol Water.
- Astringent : Tea Tree Hydrosol Water is a good astringent. You can use it to tone, firm, and tighten skin as well as shrink large pores and reduce excess oils.
- Anti-inflammatory : With its potent anti-inflammatory properties, Tea Tree Hydrosol Water reduces inflammation, skin redness and swellings.
- Analgesic : Tea Tree Hydrosol Water can relieve pain from headaches, toothaches, sinus congestion, eye infections, and also ear infections. To relieve ear pain due to clogged ears, flush your ear out by injecting WARM (heat it up) Tea Tree Hydrosol Water into your ear with a syringe, over a sink. The clogged ear wax will drain out of your ear into the sink.
- Kills off Pet Fleas : With its potent anti-inflammatory properties, Tea Tree Hydrosol Water reduces inflammation, skin redness, and swellings. Spray the hydrosol on your pet’s fur and outside the ears to ward off fleas. You can also use it to disinfect scratch wounds on pets.
- Aromatic Scent :Tea Tree Hydrosol Water has a fresh, antiseptic and medicinal scent. It also has characteristic mint and spice back-notes.
How to Use Tea Tree Hydrosol Water?
- Acne Treatment : After cleansing your face, use tea tree hydrosol as a facial mist or toner to fight acne and prevent further breakouts.
- Oily Skin Control : Tea Tree Hydrosol Water can dry out your skin, which makes it excellent for getting rid of oily skin. The same goes for tea tree hydrosol! Simply spray tea tree hydrosol on a cotton round and dab it on your face after cleansing it for oily skin.
- Dandruff & Itchy Scalp Spritz : Use a tea tree spray to help a persistent itchy scalp and chronic dandruff. Whenever your scalp feels itchy and irritated, spray the tea tree hydrosol and get instant relief! If you have braids or dreadlocks, you can use this spray as the most effective treatment!
- Diffuse It! : Tea tree hydrosol can be safely diffused around pets, babies and those with sensitive noses. When you want to kill off microbes in the air or soothe a cold/cough, diffuse tea tree hydrosol by filling up your high quality diffuse with it.
|Product Name:||Tea Tree Hydrosol Water|
|INCI Name:||Melaleuca alternifolia|
|Raw Material Source:||Tea Tree Leaves|
|Process of Extraction:||Steam Distilled|
|Country of Origin:||India|
|Suitable For:||Sterile Antibacterial Aqueous base; Fragrance Ingredient. Skin Toner.|
|Storage:||Store in a cool and dry place.|
|Shelf Life:||2 years|
CAUTION: Tea Tree Hydrosol Water may cause dermal sensitization in some people. Do not take internally.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question?