Neroli Hydrosol Water
Hydrosol waters can be used in lotions, creams, bath preparations, or straight on the skin. They provide mild tonic and skin cleansing properties and are generally safe for all skin types. We manufacture our waters with their therapeutic value to the skin and body in mind, we do not market our waters as a scent additive though of course, all waters will have a unique scent some will be significantly lighter in scent than others will - this is because of the plant material they are steamed from.
If you are looking for a scent additive for your formulation that is water-based, I would suggest checking out our Essential Water categories instead of hydrosol waters if you are looking for a spot-on scent that matches essential oil. Essential waters are designed to add a scent "throw" into your formulations, whereas hydrosol waters are designed more for their benefits to the skin. If you are not familiar with Neroli Hydrosol Water be prepared for its unique and complex scent structure. It's slightly orange, with strong spikes of bold notes that could resemble spice. It is one of those crossover scents that appeal to both men and women.
Neroli Hydrosol Water Benefits
- Cleansing : Neroli Hydrosol Water has a deep skin cleansing action that drives out stale sebum, dirt, and pollution from deep within the pores. Instead of plain water use Neroli Hydrosol Water which contains alpha-hydroxy acids that help exfoliate skin and remove impurities.
- Anti-inflammatory : The anti-inflammatory properties of neroli help soothe and calm skin inflammation including acne, eczema, psoriasis, etc.
- Antibacterial : Another reason why Neroli Hydrosol Water is excellent for treating acne and itchy skin issues is its antibacterial properties
- Cooling : Spray some Neroli Hydrosol Water on your heated skin and you’ll experience the most wonderful cooling sensation!
- Astringent : Being extracted from flowers from the bitter orange tree, there’s no surprise that Neroli Hydrosol Water has natural astringent properties that all citrus hydrosols and essential oils including oranges, bergamot, and lemon possess.
- Antioxidant : The powerful antioxidants in Neroli Hydrosol Water ward off pro-aging free radicals that promote early wrinkles and fine lines.
- Regenerative : Neroli Hydrosol Water is rich in vitamin C, which is known for its collagen-boosting and cell turnover properties. It helps regenerate damaged skin including sunburns and scars.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question?