Patchouli Essential Oil
Made from the leaves of Patchouli Plant, the Patchouli Essential Oil has remained one of the popular essential oils for over two centuries due to its musky and earthy aroma. Patchouli Oil is also being used on a large scale in cosmetic products and aromatherapy these days due to its therapeutic benefits.
The name Patchouli comes from the word ‘Pacholi’ of Hindi which simply means ‘used for scenting purposes’. Before a couple of centuries, Patchouli Oil was used to protect the fabrics from insects and it has been used to treat skin infections, eczema and irritation in Asia much before that.
Relaxing and soothing aroma of organic Patchouli Essential Oil will help you to balance your emotions. While using it for aromatherapy, ensure that you do not apply it directly to your skin as it is a concentrated essential oil. Instead, you can combine it with a carrier oil or blend it in cosmetic application to dilute its effect on your skin.
VedaOils Patchouli Essential Oil is chemical-free, and it also does not contain any synthetic preservatives, colors, and fragrances. Therefore, you will not face any issues after using this oil, and you may use it regularly. For more details about this oil you can read further.
Uses of Patchouli Essential Oil
- Amazing Scent - The calming, earthy, and musky scent of pure patchouli essential oil is used for making perfumes, colognes, and other products that are of natural origin. It is also used for giving a peculiar scent to cosmetic and cleaning products.
- Antidepressant - The soothing aroma of this oil has the qualities of an antidepressant. Make differnt patchouli essential oil blends recipes for diffuser whenever you are feeling low or tired.
- Air Freshener & Cleaning Agent- Patchouli Essential Oil used to purify the air due to its ability to eliminate foul odor by killing the bacteria that are responsible for it. Even this oil good for cleaning surfaces.
- Skin Care Benefits - Patchouli essential oil acts as a tonic for your skin by restoring its natural moisture and by nourishing it with essential nutrients. Therefore, you can use it for massage purposes as well.
- Anti-inflammatory - This essential oil also possesses anti-inflammatory properties. As a result, you may use it to curb the pain and irritation of dry scalp skin.
- Stimulates Skin Regeneration - Natural Patchouli Oil promotes growth of new skin cells. Therefore, it can be used to heal and recover from wounds, cuts, and bruises faster.
- Seducing Your Partner - This oil is used as a natural aphrodisiac due to its ability to instill passion and sensual energy. Therefore, you can use it to enhance your libido or to seduce your partner.
- Peaceful Sleep - The deep and harmonizing fragrance of Patchouli oil can promote peaceful sleep at night. For that, you can sprinkle a few drops of this oil on your pillow and bed sheet.
- Treating Congestion - The expectorant properties of this oil clears mucus and offers instant relief from congestion. It also clears the deposits that might block your nasal passages to cause a disturbance.
Patchouli Essential Oil Benefits
- Healing Joint Pain - Due to its analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties, you can use this oil to heal joint pain. Moreover, it proves to be effective against sore muscles and spasms as well.
- Youthful Skin - Organic Patchouli essential oil not only reduces the appearance of scars, wrinkles, fine lines and also restores its natural firmness. Therefore, you can use it to obtain youthful-looking skin.
- For Hair Growth & Reducing Dandruff - It promotes blood circulation when massaged on the scalp. This reduces scalp irritation and prevents the formation of dandruff and lice effectively.
- Repels Insects - You can also dab a diluted form of this oil on your clothes or window curtains to keep insects like house flies, mosquitoes, fleas, etc. Therefore, it also proves to be useful while trekking and while roaming in forests.
- Improves Hair Growth - Apply a diluted form of Patchouli essential oil on your scalp and hair daily to boost hair growth. It appends a healthy shine and improves the texture of your hair as well.
- Clears Skin - It minimizes the formation of acne, pimples, and other skin allergies and infections by killing the microbes and bacteria that cause it. By doing so, it gives you a radiant and clear complexion.
- Home Cleanser - You can make powerful home cleansers by using Patchouli Oil. Also, you can add it to your existing cleansers to disinfect the surfaces perfectly.
- Rejuvenating Baths - You can enjoy a rejuvenating bath by adding a couple of drops of this essential oil to your bathtub. You may also create DIY bath oils with this oil.
- Reducing Anxiety - Dry and irritated throat, headache, and other issues can be resolved by using patchouli essential oil blends. You can also use it to fight restlessness and anxiety.
CAUTION: It is meant only for external use. Do a patch skin test before applying it to your skin. Dilute it before topical application. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight. Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using it.
Buy Patchouli Essential Oil Online In India at Low Prices
If you are in search of Natural & Best Quality Patchouli Essential Oil or any other Essential Oil & Carrier Oils in bulk, then VedaOils is the best place to shop Online. VedaOils is one of the leading wholesale suppliers, manufacturers, and exporters of high-quality Patchouli essential oil and other essential oils in India. We export our high-quality essential oils to the US, Canada, UK, Australia, and many other countries. Our products follow the highest standards when it comes to quality and purity.
We do not use any harsh chemicals, pesticides, or fillers while producing patchouli essential oil. Therefore, our essential oils can be incorporated into your daily skincare and haircare routine. Though skin-friendly and safe, you must dilute the essential oils with a compatible carrier oil as it is fully concentrated.
We offer attractive discounts on online bulk orders of light patchouli essential oil. Apart from that, a secure payment gateway is provided to ensure the safety of your transactions. The best packaging standards and collaboration with top logistic companies like DHL, India Post, BlueDart, etc., enable us to provide undamaged and effective essential oils to our customers. Buy your favorite essential oil today, and we assure you that you will be able to reap many benefits from it!
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question?
- Q: Which oils blend well with Patchouli essential oil?
Q: Is organic Patchouli oil good for skin?
Yes, because it is used to treat dry, acne prone, and cracked skin.
Q: Is Patchouli essential oil good for hair?
Yes, because it is healthy for scalp health as treats dandruff
Q: Can you ingest Patchouli essential oil?
No, it is formulated for external use only.
Q: What can Patchouli essential oil be used for?
Patchouli oil is used for relieving stress and for skincare purposes.
Q: Which note is Patchouli essential oil?
It is used as a base note in perfumery.
Q: Is Patchouli essential oil safe for cats?
No, it is not safe for pets.