Everyone wishes for a single product that can effortlessly moisturize, exfoliate, wash, and nurture their skin. And gone are the days when you needed a body wash and a sugar scrub for your skin since you can combine the two into one amazing scrub soap that will do the job perfectly.
When you use a homemade scrub soap bar on your entire body, you receive spa treatment like skin. The sugar or salt present in this exfoliating scrub soap gently exfoliates, while the soap base will cleanse your skin thoroughly, and the essential oils will hydrate it leaving you with glowing, revitalized skin.
What is a scrub bar?
DIY Scrub Bars are a fun and easy activity for both novice and experienced crafters. They are prepared with Melt & Pour Soap Base, oil, and sugar or salt. The ingredients are rapidly combined and put into the mold. Like no other product, these soap scrubs exfoliate, wash, and moisturize the skin.
Recipe Of Scrub Soap Bars
It is not difficult or time-consuming to make the scrub soap bars. The best part about these DIY scrub soaps bars is that you can decide exactly what goes into them. Instead of using synthetic parabens or silicones in scrub bars, create your own at home using natural, non-toxic products that repair and nourish dry, dull skin. Continue reading to find out how to make DIY sugar soap scrub bars, which ingredients to use, and how to revamp these bars into attractive presents!
DIY Sugar Scrub Bars
Sugar Scrub bars are exfoliating and moisturizing cleansers that assist to remove dead skin cells while also nourishing the skin. They were created with only a few basic ingredients present at home. The recipe is highly customizable, so you can alter the ingredients as per your requirement and needs.
Homemade Sugar Scrub Bars Ingredients
Collect the following ingredients to get started with the process of soap making:
- 1/2 cup Melt and Pour Soap Base, shredded or cubed
- 3-4 drops Essential Oil of your choice
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- Silicone Mold of your choice
- Mica Colorant (Optional)
Method of DIY Sugar Scrub Bars
- Melt your chopped soap base in a double boiler. If you don't have a double boiler, microwave in 15-second intervals until melted, stirring in between.
- Mix in the coconut oil until well blended, then add the essential oil.
- Mix in your color mica until you get an even color.
- Stir in the sugar until completely mixed. The consistency of the soap base should be that of a slushy.
- Pour into molds and set them aside for 1-2 hours before unmolding.
How to use it?
Wet the skin where you intend to apply the soap then rub the bar over it. Massage the sugar soap onto your skin to exfoliate it. Allow it to sit on the skin for a few minutes for the greatest benefits. Rinse with warm water.
Salt Scrub Bars Recipe
A salt scrub bar scrubs soap bar is an exfoliating soap bar that helps to remove dead skin cells, pollutants, and impurities from the skin. When the salt in this scrub soap comes into contact with warm water, it melts away, leaving behind a Himalayan salt bar that's lusciously smooth and creamy with only a light exfoliation.
DIY Salt Scrub Bars Ingredients
You will need the following ingredients to make DIY scrub soap bars:
- ½ pound Melt and Pour soap base of your choice
- 1 teaspoon sweet almond oil
- 10 drops essential oil of your choice
- 3 teaspoons pink Himalayan salt
- 2-3 drops soap coloring pigment
- Silicone Soap mold
Method of Making Homemade Salt scrub bars
- To begin, cut the soap base into squares and set them in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Then, heat for 30 seconds at a time until melted.
- Then, add the sweet almond oil to the bowl and thoroughly mix it in.
- Put a few drops of your preferred essential oil in the same area.
- Stir in your choice soap coloring pigment.
- Now, add a pinch of salt to the bottom of the soap mold.
- Pour the soap mixture into the mold gently.
- Then, on top of the soap, put a pinch of salt. The salt is what gives these scrub bars their exfoliating properties.
- Finally, set aside for at least an hour to harden. Remove gently and keep in an airtight container or zip lock bag until ready to use.
How to use Scrub Soap Bars?
Scrub all over your body in circular strokes with a salt scrub. Allow the water to wash it all away once you've cleansed your entire body. That's it! Moisturize with a body oil after using a salt scrub since the skin is quite fresh and needs a little moisture.
Why Use Scrub Soap Bars?
Handmade Body Scrubs Soap Bars exfoliate dead skin cells while also providing various advantages such as clear and clean skin, increased blood circulation, and impurity removal. These scrub soaps improve your skin's ability to absorb moisturizers. By removing dead skin cells, any moisturizer applied thereafter will penetrate the skin more deeply. They will help clear pores and keep ingrown hairs at bay.
Making scrub soap is a fun and joyful activity. You just need a few simple ingredients to create your own handcrafted scrub soaps that will exfoliate, moisturize, and nourish your skin all at the same time. If you're not sure what ingredients to use, you can make homemade scrub soaps by following the directions provided.
Looking for the best place to buy soap components so you can make your own DIY scrub soap bars at home? You can't go wrong with VedaOils. Since then, VedaOils has been providing soap-making products that are free of chemicals, pollutants, and scents. Have a wonderful day creating your own soap!
You May Also Like