Epsom Salt i.e. Magnesium Sulfate is available in the form of small crystals. Epsom salt is popular for its therapeutic benefits and heals sore muscles, stress, and other health problems miraculously. Epsom salt has no side effects and though it is completely different from table salt, it is called salt due to its structure and appearance. It gets readily dissolved in water and is preferably mixed in hot water for enjoying a rejuvenating and stress-relieving bath. The natural cleansing and exfoliating properties of this ingredient enable you to use it for making soaps, skin cleansers and face scrubs of various types.
Epsom Salt consists of magnesium, sulfur, and oxygen. It also occurs naturally in saline springs and is also added to aquariums to maintain the level of magnesium in them. Though it can be made by using sulfuric acid, magnesium carbonate, and some other compounds, we prefer obtaining it through natural sources. As a result, our Epsom salt is much purer, skin-friendly, and compatible with natural skin care ingredients. You will also find Epsom salt in many hair care formulas and conditioners due to its ability to scrape excess oils from your scalp and hair.
VedaOils is the leading manufacturer, supplier, and exporter of essential oils, cosmetic raw materials, and other natural products in India. To benefit from this Epsom salt, buy the best Epsom Salt Online and we are offering them at cost-friendly prices so that you can purchase them in bulk. We are providing Premium-Quality Epsom Salt so that you can use them to enhance the appearance, properties, usefulness, and effectiveness of your end products. Order Conditioner Base now and experience the magic of purity and quality!
Epsom Salt Benefits
- Relaxing Effect: Take a tub of warm water and add one cup of Epsom salt, Soak your feet in the tub and get relief from pain, dry skin, and relieving aches due to the exfoliating properties of Epsom salt by adding the required quantity in olive oil (diluted) or shower gel.
- For Bath Bombs: Due to its unique texture and properties, Epsom salt can be used for making different types of bath bombs and fizzes. It not only heals sore and tenses muscle groups but also makes you feel better and positive. Therefore, it is a great ingredient for manufacturers of personal care products as well.
- Treats Skin Issues: The ability of Epsom salt to cleanse your skin pores thoroughly, minimizes issues like the widening of facial pores. Moreover, it also exhibits analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties that can be used to get rid of acne, dull skin, and a variety of skin issues.
- Exfoliating: The exfoliating properties of Epsom salt helps you to eliminate toxins, excess oil, dirt, dust, and other impurities from your skin. Therefore, it proves to be a good ingredient in facial scrubs, body scrubs, shower gels, etc.
- For Feet Issues: Epsom salt eliminates foot odor and it also helps you get rid of foot fungus. For that, you just need to add some of this salt in hot water and immerse your feet in it.
- Ideal For Cosmetic: It can be used in different ways such as foot soak, facial scrubs, body washes, hair conditioners, bath bombs, and other skin care, hair care, and personal care products.
- Sitz Bath: Epsom Salt sitz bath can treat piles, by soaking your anal area in a tub filled with lukewarm water and a cup of Epsom salt.
How to use Epsom Salt?
Add 2 cups of Epsom salt to your bath and submerge yourself for at least 20 minutes, it draws toxins from your body to relieve swelling, sprains, and bruises.
Epsom Salt Specifications
- Raw Material Source: Naturally occurring Magnesium, Sulfur, and Oxygen.
- Manufacturing Process: Epsom salt is obtained by reacting magnesium carbonate with sulfuric acid.
- Chemical Formula: MgSO4
- CAS Number: 7487-88-9
- IUPAC Name: Magnesium Sulfate
- INCI Name: Epsom Salt
- Molecular Formula: MgSO4
- Molecular Weight: 120.366 grams/mole
- Boiling Point: 330 °C
- Flash Point: 32 °C
- Odor: Faint bitter odor
- PH Level: 5.5 to 6.5
- HLB Value: NA
- Colour: Transparent
- Grade Standard: Technical Grade
- Shelf Life: 24 months
- Purity(%) : 99%
- Form: Crystalline form
- Alternative Names: Magnesium Sulfate
- Solubility in Water: Yes
- Industry: Cosmetic, Personal Care
Note: Epsom salt can also be used to treat dry lips.