Holi, the festival of colors, we all love to play with color and want to create beautiful memories but sometimes hard & permanent holi colors leave some bad memories. Playing Holi is a lot of fun & enjoyment. However, once the fun has worn off and the day has passed, you will be faced with the problem of removing the color from your skin.
Problem solved, right? Well, don't worry, there are a variety of quick & easy ways to get the Holi colors off your skin and body. Enjoy Holi by reading this post and learning the Best 5 Ways to Remove Holi Color From Face & Skin. Read till the end we have some tips & tricks to make the process much easier & fun.
How to Remove Holi Color from Face
Since we value our faces so highly, we have supplied numerous methods for removing Holi color from your face and skin. This article contains a face scrub, a body scrub, face mask, etc. read more to know all of them that can be used for Holi color removal.
Holi Face Pack for Removing Holi Color
Holi colors can be thick and greasy, and they can be difficult to remove, thus a good face pack is required. Face packs will ensure that deep colors are removed from your face while also retaining sebum, hydrating, and smoothness against bacteria and irritation.
Multani Mitti Face Pack For Holi
Applying a Multani Mitti mask to your face is one of the greatest ways to remove Holi colors off your face and get a full-on skincare treatment. It will neutralize all of the impurities such as Holi colors from your skin, leaving you with a soft, clear complexion.
- 3 tablespoons of Multani Mitti
- 1 tablespoon of Lemon Juice
- Water as Needed
Direction To Make & Use Holi Face Pack
- In a mixing dish, combine all of the ingredients with a little water.
- Combine the contents in a mixture and massage to your face.
- Permit the mixture to settle for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off with tepid water.
- Apply any organic moisturizer to your face after patting it dry.
Turmeric Face Mask
Turmeric has numerous medical and cosmetic properties. It's high in antioxidants and reduces cell damage, so it's ideal for lowering skin inflammation and leveling out skin tone, and it's great for removing stubborn color from the face.
- 1 ½ Teaspoon of Turmeric Powder
- 1 ½ Teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 ½ Tablespoon of Organic Honey
- 1 Teaspoon of Milk or Yogurt
Directions To Make & Use Turmeric Face Pack
- Combine powdered turmeric, apple cider vinegar, honey, and milk or yogurt in a small bowl. You would like a paste-like viscosity that won't fall off your face and will stay to it.
- Use your fingers or a cosmetic brush to apply the mask, being cautious not to get it in your eyes.
- Allow the mask to settle on your face for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse the mask using warm water to remove it.
Face Scrub for Hard Holi colors
Exfoliating your skin deeply will ensure that all impurities are removed from your face, as they might create pimples, blemishes, and other infections depending on your skin's sensitivity. The homemade recipes are all-natural and quite effective at removing Holi colors from the skin.
Coconut Oil – Sugar Facial Scrub
For Holi color removal, use a coconut sugar facial scrub; it will remove impurities while also providing nourishment, moisture, and skincare.
- 1-2 tablespoons of Virgin Coconut Oil
- 3 tablespoons of Granulated Sugar
Directions To Make & Use Turmeric Pack
- In a mixing dish, combine all of the ingredients (Do Not Dissolve the sugar granules).
- When you mix with your fingers, the coconut oil will somewhat warm up, making it easier to blend, and a warm combination will help open up your collagen and sugar granules exfoliate Holi colors even from the elbow or from the knees. To apply the exfoliator to your skin, gently rub it in clockwise sweeps, sparing the delicate eye area. Depending on how dry your face is, you can massage for up to five minutes.
- Before patting dry, carefully rinse with lukewarm water and a washcloth. The oil will swiftly absorb into your skin, giving you a youthful appearance and a healthy glow.
How to Clean Holi Color from Skin
Love to play Holi but am worried about how to remove colors from the skin. These recipes will protect your skin from Holi colors while also assisting in their removal, allowing you to concentrate on having fun.
Castor and Olive Oil Protective Covering
Castor and olive oils are wonderful moisturizers for the skin, and they also work well as a coating for Holi colors. It will be easier to remove the Holi color if you use this mixture.
- 1 tablespoon of Castor Oil
- 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
Directions To Make & Use Turmeric Pack
- Combine 1 tablespoon castor oil and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a mixing bowl.
- Put a few drops of this mixture into your facial skin with a cotton ball.
Glycerin & Rosewater
If you are itchy after playing Holi, you can use glycerin. Mix glycerin and rose water thoroughly. This is a great solution to recover the hydration and nourishment that your skin loses in playing Holi. Following putting the solution to your face, rinse it off.
- 1 ½ tablespoon of Glycerin
- 1 ½ tablespoon of Rosewater
Directions To Make & Use Pack
Combine a few drops of rose water and glycerin in a bowl of warm water.
To get the greatest effects, dip some cotton in the mixture and clean your Holi skin.
Curd & Aloe-Vera Gel Paste
Apply aloe Vera gel to the skin to hydrate it and alleviate dryness. It also relieves sunburn because of zinc's anti-inflammatory properties.
- 1 tablespoon of Gram Flour (Besan)
- 1 tablespoon of Curd
- 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera Gel
Directions To Make & Use Holi Pack
- 1 tablespoon besan flour, 1 tablespoon curd, 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel
- Stir the mixture together and administer it to the face.
- After 20 minutes, wash it off.
Holi Body Scrub
This Holi salt scrub is beneficial since it not only exfoliates the skin but also promotes detoxification of harmful chemicals that are absorbed by your skin from Holi colors. A salt scrub can assist our bodies' natural detoxification processes by activating the lymphatic system, allowing us to discharge sebum in our skin.
- 1 cup of Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup of Virgin Olive Oil
- 10–20 drops of Lavender Essential Oils
- 1 tablespoon of Grounded Coffee
Directions To Make & Use Holi Body Scrub
- Combine the sea salt and olive oil in a mixing bowl and stir well.
- Add lavender essential oils (10-20 drops) and ground coffee.
- Keep in a tightly sealed jar in a cold place until ready to use.
- When you're ready to use it, scoop out the amount you want and scrape it into clean, wet skin. Completely rinse off.
- Use 2-3 times per week for the best Holi color removal outcomes.
Holi Skincare Tips & Tricks
Aside from the recipes you should use before and after the Holi party, there are a few tips and tactics that will make removing the Holi color a breeze. Let's take a look at a few.
Pre-Holi Color Removing Tips
- Never use hot water since it will cause the color to harden and remember before washing your face, remove the excess dry color from the face.
- Apply cold cream to your face and coconut oil to your hair an hour before playing Holi to create a protective barrier against the colors, making it simpler to rinse away later.
Post-Holi Color Removing tips
- Before using a facial cleanser, apply coconut oil to the face. The oil helps the soap wipe away all the unwanted filth and grime by melting the color off the face.
- Multani Mitti treatment can also be used to help dry the color and simply remove it after washing.
- Apply a mixture of glycerin and rosewater on the skin to relieve itching.
- Do not wash your face Excessively. This will only harm your face.
Almost everyone enjoys the color festival. Holi isn't complete without the use of colors, water balloons, and water guns, among other things. While you may purchase natural and herbal colors, those around you may not be as concerned with the quality of the colors they use. Rashes, itching spots, and dryness can all be caused by synthetic hues. Also, boost your Holi experience by using the recipes and tips given in this post. Have a wonderful Holi!.
You May Also Like