Kokum Butter is filled with the goodness of nutrients and vitamins that are healthy for your skin. Like skin, your lips too need nourishment to remain soft, hydrated, and plump. To maintain moist and pink lips, you can make lip balm with this kokum butter lip balm recipe and apply this to your lips daily.
Your lips usually get dry and rough due to the changing weather conditions. It also becomes hard and scaly due to the lack of moisture. Kokum Butter contains all the nourishment that your parched and scaly lips require. Flaunt your beautiful lips and make your smile more attractive by using this kokum butter lip balm recipe!
Benefits of Kokum Butter Lip Balm
Before including natural Kokum Butter in your DIY kokum butter lip balm recipe, you must know about its benefits as well. Here are the few noteworthy benefits of Kokum Butter Lip Balm:
1. Soothes discomfort: Dry and parched lips can often lead to discomfort or a feeling of itchiness. However, with the soothing properties of Kokum Butter Lip Balm, all the discomfort will be vanquished quickly and your lips will no longer hurt you!
2. Repairs chapped lips: Lips can get chapped and dry due to lack of nourishment. The presence of powerful antioxidants in Kokum Butter lip balm repairs the lips and makes them hydrated and plump. As a result, your lips no longer remain chapped and dry.
3. Protects lips: When you go out in the sun, the moisture from your lips gets eliminated quickly. This leads to dry and rough lips. The high SPF content in Kokum Butter lip balm protects your lips from the scorching heat and sunlight. Due to this, your lips remain moist and pink even when you are venturing out.
4. Makes lips pink: Constant exposure to heat, rough winds, and pollutants might make your lips darken. To make your lips more attractive and pink, you can apply Kokum Butter Lip Balm on them. By repairing your lips, it rejuvenates them and gives them a bright pink glow!
5. Makes lips plump: Lack of nutrition makes your lips look thin and undernourished. With the application of Kokum Butter Lip Balm, your lips become plump again as it restores the lost nutrition of the lips naturally.
DIY Kokum Butter Lip Balm Recipes
Here are some DIY Kokum Butter Lip Balm Recipes that you can try at home:
1. DIY Kokum Butter Lip Balm Recipe with Olive Oil
In this Kokum Butter Lip Balm recipe, we combine the goodness of Kokum Butter and Shea Butter together with Olive Oil. This DIY lip balm recipe keeps you nourished and hydrated and can be used for all seasons.
How to Make?
- Firstly, melt the Carnauba Wax in a double boiler setup. Melt the Kokum Butter and Shea Butter in a double boiler setup and add it to the melted Carnauba Wax while both the mixtures are hot.
- Now, pour the olive oil in the mixture and stir it well. Let the mixture cool down a bit and then transfer it in the lip balm jar. You can use this lip balm whenever your lips feel dry or aggravated.
How to use it?
Wash your lips first with lukewarm water. Dry the lips with a soft towel and apply the lip balm on your lips gently. Don’t rub the lip balm vigorously on the lips. For best results, use this DIY Kokum Butter lip balm recipe daily.
2. Kokum Butter Lip balm recipe with Beetroot juice
f you want to add a glossy pink touch to your lips, you can blend Kokum Butter with beetroot juice. For more information about this wonderful kokum butter lip balm recipe with Beetroot juice recipe, see the process below.
- Kokum Butter - 2 tbsp.
- Beetroot Juice - 1 tbsp.
- Honey - 1 tbsp.
How to make it?
- Mix all the above mentioned ingredients in a bowl. If the Kokum Butter is hard, melt it first in a double boiler setup.
- Now, let the mixture cool down for a while and then transfer the ingredients in a tiny glass bottle.
How to use it?
Ensure that your lips are clean before using this DIY Kokum Butter Lip Balm recipe. Now, take a little lip balm on your fingertips and massage it gently on your lips.
3. Kokum Butter Lip Balm Recipe Grapefruit Essential Oil
If your lips are parched, you need extra nutrition to heal them. The perfect DIY kokum butter lip balm recipe to soothe and repair your dry and parched lips is explained below.
- Kokum Butter - 1 tbsp.
- Coconut Oil - 2 tbsp.
- Castor Oil - 1 tbsp.
- Grapefruit Essential Oil - ½ tbsp.
How to make it?
- Heat Kokum Butter in a double boiler until it melts completely. Now, turn off the gas and add the other 3 ingredients one by one.
- Keep stirring the mixture so that the ingredients blend thoroughly.
How to use it?
Apply a little portion of this DIY kokum butter lip balm onto your lips. Make sure that your lips are clean before application.
We have shared the wonderful DIY Kokum Butter Lip Balm recipes with you. Hope that you like them. For purchasing carrier oil, essential oil, and Kokum Butter of high-quality, you can visit the official site of VedaOils. Here, you will find unadulterated ingredients at reasonable prices. Also, you can utilise the attractive deals and discounts while purchasing products from this portal.
Q.1. Is Kokum Butter good for lips?
Yes, Kokum Butter is good for lips because it contains strong antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins that are essential for maintaining the texture and overall health of your lips.
Q.2. Is Kokum Butter lip balm good for chapped lips?
Kokum Butter lip balm is good for chapped lips because it contains powerful antioxidants that repair the dry lips and restores their lost moisture.