In today’s elaborate skin care regime, it has become quintessential to take care of the skin and not skip any step in between. Facial Serum is one of those skincare products which has successfully secured its place in the facial beauty routine after cleansing and before moisturizing.
It is quite surprising to know that it moisturizes the skin but we still need a moisturizer afterward. It may get oily but not necessarily be called face oil. It can have a water-like consistency but doesn’t make it an essence.
Basically, the face serum is used with the intent of supplying potent ingredients directly into the skin. Face Serum is made up of smaller molecules which penetrate deeply into the skin and deliver a high concentration of active ingredients, thus, making it a great product for addressing the specific skin issues, such as wrinkles, fine lines and signs of aging.
Serums that are available in the market are quite expensive and the authenticity of their ingredients is also questionable. So, allow me to tell you the simplest recipe to make DIY Face Serum at home using essential oils to curb wrinkles and signs of aging. All you have to do is just blend some oils together.
- Rosehip Seed Oil – 2 Tablespoons
(It hydrates the skin and repairs damage from free radicals)
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil – 5 Drops
(It reduces wrinkles, fights skin infection and promotes skin healing)
- Frankincense Essential Oil – 2 Drops
(It reduces skin discoloration and elevates blood flow making skin smooth)
- Sandalwood Essential Oil – 2 Drops
(It soothes skin burns, shrinks skin pores and fights off bacteria causing acne)
- Carrot Seed Essential Oil – 2 Drops
(It is high in anti-oxidants, fights different signs of aging and is perfect for mature skin)
- Helichrysum Essential Oil – 2 Drops
(It promotes healing of wounds, treats acne, relieves sunburn and keeps fungi at bay)
- A Glass Bottle with Eye Dropper
- Take the glass bottle and pour all the oils in it in the aforesaid quantities.
- Shake the container well so that all the oils blend together.
- Massage your clean face with 4 to 5 drops of the facial serum every morning and evening.
- You’ll notice the reduction in your acne breakout, prevention from further pimples, and reduction in wrinkles.
Get ready to welcome a clean and smooth facial skin!