Vitamin E is a lipid-based antioxidant found in many skin care products. It helps to moisturize skin, smoothing and softening skin cells. Paired with vitamin C, vitamin E can boost the activity of both molecules for an even more effective product. It also protects the skin from free radicals that cause premature aging.
This serum not only nourishes the skin by working on dark spots, wrinkles, sunburns, etc. but also improves the quality of the skin, making it look healthy and glowing. In addition, it cleanses your skin by removing the impurities and improving elasticity.
How Does Vitamin E Serum Benefit Your Skin?
Vitamin E is a very effective stimulant specifically for collagen production. This further helps in repairing fine lines and wrinkles from your skin. In addition, vitamin E also inhibits melanin formation, which helps maintain your skin tone effectively. Vitamin E serum is also helpful in protecting against the free radical damage by UV rays and pollution.
Not only that, but Vitamin E also helps nourish the skin, moisturize it and protect it from skin breakouts. It is rich in antioxidants that help soften the dark spots and brighten skin tone. Moreover, its inflammatory properties reduce the appearance of under-eye circles or any redness due to infections.
Know More About Vitamin E Serum Ingredients
Vitamin E serum contains ingredients that speed up healing, prevent breakouts, support the skin, and promote natural moisturizing, which helps hydrate the skin effectively, giving it a radiant glow.
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A helps to reverse hyperpigmentation and spots which are caused by extra exposure to the sun. It provides intense nourishment to the skin imparting fast skin damage recovery. This vitamin in the serum nourishes the skin by working on anti-aging signs such as wrinkles and dark spots and gives you glowing skin.
- Argan Oil: Argan oil is a highly nutritious oil valued for beautifying properties. It is rich in minerals and feeds the skin with dense nutrition. This oil in the serum will repair, nourish and protect your skin from damage.
- Ferulic Acid: This powerful antioxidant protects the skin from fine lines, spots, and wrinkles. When used with other antioxidants, it boosts the effects of other antioxidants. As a result, this powerful ingredient fights inflammation and reduces the sign of aging.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe vera is known for healing and relaxing the skin and acts as a natural moisturizer by providing intense hydration because of its soothing properties. When used in the serum, this natural gel helps trap water in the skin and makes your skin appear more youthful.
How To Make Vitamin E Serum For Face at Home - Step by step
By now, we know that vitamin E transforms the health of your skin by making it look fresh and soft. It provides intense nourishment to the skin, repairs damaged skin, and fights dullness. Let's see how vitamin E serum can be made at home.
- Aloe Vera Gel - 2 Tbsp
- Rose Water - 2 Tbsp
- Vitamin E Oil - 2 Tbsp
- Argan Oil - 1 Tbsp
Step 1: Take 2 tbsp of aloe vera gel in the bowl and 2 tbsp of rose water.
Step 2: Mix the aloe vera gel and rose water together till the texture becomes consistent.
Step 3: Take 2 tbsp of vitamin E and add one teaspoon of argan oil.
Step 4: Mix all the ingredients together until it's blended finally.
Step 5: Take some serum on your palms and rub it on your face.
Step 6: Store the remaining mixture in a bottle and use it every day for best results.
What Skin Problems Can Vitamin E Serum Treat?
This magic serum not only gives a glow to the skin but fights anti-aging, sun tan, wrinkles, dark spots, etc. It is a nutrient-rich serum that acts as a luminosity booster to the skin. This serum solves different problems for different skin types.
- Vitamin E Serum For Acne: Vitamin E serum works best for acne by speeding up healing, preventing further breakouts, and repairing damaged skin by working on the immune system. It acts as an effective antioxidant for collagen production.
- Vitamin E Serum For Dry Skin: For people struggling to find moisture in their skin, vitamin E hydrates the cracks caused by dryness and is great for restoring skin, particularly dry skin.
- Vitamin E Serum For Oily Skin: Vitamin E serum helps control bacterial growth and promotes normal oil balance while preventing the formation of clogged pores which works best for oily skin, thereby giving a glowing and healthy look.
- Vitamin E Serum For Sensitive Skin: This serum is formulated to be suitable for sensitive skin without ripping off skin moisture and provides deep hydration without the need for any other moisturizer on the skin.
All in one serum, vitamin E serum has multiple benefits, which nourishes your skin while acting as a moisturizer at the same time and is suitable for all skin types. In addition, it works magic on your skin by making it healthy and glowy. So if you want that natural glow on your skin, give it a try.