Does a typical face wash or soap cause your face to become dry and puffy? If yes, it's time to move away from chemical-filled face foams and toward natural face wash powders that are simple to make at home using easy-to-find items.
The best thing is that they have lots of cosmetic advantages. These inexpensive daily DIY face wash powders serve as customized skincare remedies for issues including acne, dryness, greasiness, and pigmentation. So, let's get to know all about DIY homemade facewash powders!
What is Powder Face Wash?
These days, Face Wash powders are pretty popular. Ubtan is a traditional and timeless illustration of a face wash powder. Powdered face washes are mild enough to be used daily and ideal for all skin types.
Typically, they consist of a basic mixture of flours, clays, and calming plants or herbs. A face wash powder is designed specifically for your skin type and contains herbs that are good for the skin.
Benefits of Homemade Face Wash Powder
Never before has washing your face been so simple. We truly adore Powder Face Washes and are confident that you will too. We've compiled this handy list of the numerous advantages of using a powder face wash. Read on.
Many skin problems are brought on by clogged pores. Sweat and extra oil are normally expelled from pores, but dead skin cells can accumulate if they aren't cleaned out. Acne, blackheads, and whiteheads originate from the skin's inability to breathe.
Face wash powders give the ideal amount of exfoliation to thoroughly clean the pores and expose new, fresh skin, in contrast to chemical exfoliators, which may include plastic microbeads or abrasive particles.
Most face cleansers include alcohol and soap, which strip the skin of its natural oils. The skin overcompensates by overproducing oil, which causes greasiness and acne. As a result, dry skin becomes even more dehydrated, and oily skin becomes even greasy.
Face wash powders do not have a "one size fits all" philosophy. Since it is a powder, you may adjust the amount of water for a milder or more powerful wash. To further hydrate the skin, combine it with milk or yogurt.
Homemade face wash powders are safe for all skin types, including sensitive skin, as they are comprised entirely of natural components. The powder's enzymes become active when water is added, allowing for thorough cleaning without causing any irritation.
Antioxidants that combat free radicals, which can promote premature aging and generally harm the health of your skin, are great DIY face washes.
DIY homemade face wash powders have anti-inflammatory properties, making them the perfect spice for people with diseases like acne or other skin irritations. Additionally, they also brighten skin, giving you a natural golden glow.
Homemade face wash powders promote internal skin healing. Compared to store-bought face washes, homemade face wash powders can work wonders for your complexion and skin without causing it any harm.
DIY face wash powder granules work wonders as an exfoliant. This enables you to remove any dry or dead skin while washing your face and prepares your skin for all the advantages of utilizing these powder face washes. Exfoliating all at once removes a step from your skin care regimen, making it simpler to get the healthy skin you've always desired.
Easy DIY Face Wash Powder Recipes
Face wash powders are all the rage these days, and they are not only gentle on the face but also outperform traditional foamy cleansers in terms of effectiveness. Try out one of these recipes for yourself!
Oatmeal & Kaolin Clay Powder Face Wash
Oatmeal consists of chemical substances known as saponins, which are recognized for their natural cleaning properties. Additionally, it can aid in soothing dry, itchy skin. Kaolin is a mild cleanser that eliminates dirt and impurities from the skin without drying it out or making it irritated or red.
- ¼ cup whole oats
- ¼ cup kaolin clay
- 2 tablespoons almonds oil
- 1 tablespoon dried flowers (rose, calendula, or lavender)
- 10 drops of lavender essential oil
Method Of Making
Oats, almonds, and dried flowers should be coarsely ground in a coffee/spice grinder before you start preparing your powder face wash. Sift the mixture through a fine-mesh strainer to eliminate any big particles.
- Combine the powdered mixture, clay, and essential oil in a glass or wooden bowl.
- Use a wooden or plastic spoon to stir well. (Note: When combining these purifying grains, always use non-metal basins and utensils since clay loses part of its therapeutic characteristics when it comes into contact with metal.)
- Keep in a glass jar with a non-metal tight-fitting cover. Use a glass spice jar with a shaker top and place the pot in a cool area.
Gram Flour & Kaolin Clay Powder Face Wash
Gram flour and kaolin clay, two ingredients in this cleanser, efficiently remove impurities and extra oil from the skin. Turmeric works to treat acne and other skin conditions while activated charcoal deeply cleans the pores. All the other powders this recipe uses together like a charm to give you the ultimate glow.
- 1 Teaspoon gram flour powder
- ½ Teaspoon kaolin clay
- ¼ Teaspoon Activated charcoal
- 1/4 Teaspoon of vetiver powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon of rose petals powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon of wild turmeric powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Multani mitti powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon of neem powder
Method Of Making
- Pick up a dry bowl. Make sure that you use a glass or a wooden bowl only. Avoid using metal bowls.
- Add each of the components listed above.
- Mix everything together thoroughly till a uniform consistency is obtained.
- Store the mix in an airtight container.
How To use Powder Face Wash?
Take the desired amount of face powder using clean hands.
- Add water or another liquid of your choice (like rose water) to the mixture.
- Apply a smooth paste to a moist face.
- Massage in tiny circular movements on the face. Avoid rubbing firmly.
- Use warm or regular water to rinse off.
- Apply a gentle moisturizer after.
So, in order to attain healthy, bright, radiant, and generally attractive skin, here we presented two simple DIY homemade powder face wash recipes. The best part about using these homemade powder face washes is that there are zero skin-harming chemicals or preservatives.
These natural face washes are made of "cleaning grains" and other great natural elements, making them fantastic powder faces. If you are confused about where to buy the ingredients required for these recipes, look no further than VedaOils! We have you covered with 100% organic and authentic DIY beauty supplies