Milk has always been a blessing for the body and is widely useful, whether of the cow, buffalo, or the humble goat. But, what if we told you that besides nourishing the body, milk, and more specifically, goat milk, is a great beauty enhancer. Loaded with lactic acid and fatty acids, it gently and deeply nourishes your skin. With a pH level similar to that of the human skin, goat milk is often touted as the most natural ingredient for skincare.
The intense hydration and exfoliation properties make it even more important for the facial skin. In addition, the abundant lactic acid helps cement the skin cells and keep them firm and composed, keeping your face free from the signs of aging. So, why not discover the beauty secrets of this magical goat milk by making a genuine hands-on face cream that keeps you naturally nourished and glowing all day long.
Homemade Goat Milk Face Cream Recipe
Love to make beauty products that understand your skin and face like none other? Then, it is time you try this ultra-nourishing Goat Milk Face Cream that is power-packed with mighty nutrients and all the goodness that your skin needs. Check out the recipe…
Goat Milk Facial Cream Recipe Ingredients
These ingredients are deeply nourishing and loaded with essential fatty acids that replenish the lost moisture of the skin. If you have dry skin, then the high-fat content of this DIY recipe makes it a must-have in your beauty pack. Check out the ingredient list…
- Goat Milk Powder - 2 Tablespoon
- Shea Butter - ½ Cup
- Virgin Coconut Oil - ¼ Cup
- Virgin Olive Oil - ¼ Cup
- Vanilla Essential Oil - 20-25 Drops
Know About DIY Goat Milk Face Cream Ingredients
Our goat milk face cream recipe is the perfect blend of skin-nourishing ingredients like goat milk powder, shea butter, virgin coconut oil, and virgin olive oil. Here is a look at the major ingredients used in this DIY goat milk face cream.
- Goat Milk Powder: It is abundant in fatty acids that repair and rebuild damaged skin cells. Probiotics in goat milk enhance the skin flora, while Vitamin A helps to exfoliate the skin gently. Selenium, an important skin mineral found in goat milk powder, is known to heal skin damage and control the signs of aging.
- Shea Butter: With a high concentration of fatty acids and vitamins, shea butter acts as a great nourishing agent. It conditions and tones the skin, especially that of the face making it soft, supple, and smooth. Regular use of shea butter reduces visible signs of aging like wrinkles and fine lines.
- Virgin Coconut Oil: It helps to retain the skin's natural moisture, keeping it soft, supple, and hydrated for long. In addition, the anti-inflammatory properties in the skin help heal damaged skin and protect it from infections and skin irritations.
- Virgin Olive Oil: Virgin olive oil moisturizes and hydrates the skin deeply. Its anti-bacterial properties reduce acne and protect the skin from sun damage. In addition, its anti-aging effects reduce the signs of aging and increase skin firmness and elasticity.
DIY Homemade Goat Milk Face Cream - Step by Step
Now that you have all the main ingredients on the list, it is time to execute the recipe and prepare this homemade Goat Milk Face Cream that keeps your face glowing for a long time. Regular use of this customized recipe brings about visible results like a glowing face with soft, supple, and nourished skin.
Step 1: Using a double boiler method, place a glass mixing bowl in a saucepan half full of water. Bring the water to a boil.
Step 2: Once the water comes to a boil, place the shea butter and virgin coconut oil in the bowl and allow it to melt. Once the butter and oil, melt remove the bowl from the saucepan.
Step 3: Now, add the goat milk powder and stir gently. Allow it to cool for about 30 minutes until the butter becomes firm.
Step 4: Whip the mixture until it becomes creamy using a hand mixer. Next, add the virgin olive oil and vanilla essential oil.
Step 5: Using a hand blender, whip the mixture and transfer it to a glass jar. Your homemade goat milk face cream is ready to be used.
How to Use: Apply a liberal amount of goat milk face cream on your face right out of a shower or bedtime. Allow it to be naturally absorbed by the skin. You can also apply the cream to dry and chapped body parts like elbows, knee joints, and ankles.
Goat milk is an elixir for your face and skin with the goodness of lactic acid and several fatty acids. It deeply nourishes the skin and rejuvenates it, and activates collagen production. With your own goat milk face cream recipe, you can pamper your skin with the natural goodness of milk and the moisture and nourishment that humble goat milk promises.