Losing weight might seem like an impossible task, especially for individuals who struggle with dieting and exercising (most of us do!). In reality, there are occasions when despite great effort, it still proves to be hard to lose those excess kilograms and inches around the waist. This may make you angry and is undoubtedly discouraging.
Try Epsom salt at least once, though, before you begin to think that you have no hope. This easy element may assist you in losing extra weight in a pleasant, calming, and efficient manner. Would you want to learn more about using epsom salt for weight loss and why? Just read on!
Will Epsom Salt Help You Lose Weight?
The primary causes of weight gain are believed to be poor nutrition absorption and emotional eating. You feel more energised and calm and are less inclined to overeat when the body's toxins are eliminated.
Your likelihood of overeating decreases, and your metabolism begins to function optimally, which results in a big weight loss. Epsom salt can help you achieve the optimum nutrition absorption capabilities.
Top 5 Ways To Use Epsom Salt For Weight Loss
Numerous advantages for both beauty and health have been discovered for epsom salt. The mineral compound's powerful healing powers are a result of its active components. Epsom salt contains essential elements that are difficult to obtain via food alone. For this reason, a lot of individuals try to absorb them while taking a bath. Here's how to use it:
1. Normal Epsom Salt Detox Baths
400-500 gram of Epsom salt should be added to a warm water bath to create an Epsom salt bath. Adding too much salt won't cause you to lose any extra weight! The Epsom salt bath functions best when the proper quantity is mixed.
- Start by using one tablespoon of Epsom salt in your bath throughout the first few days.
- Epsom salt should be added in two cups increments every bath.
- To allow the salt to be absorbed, stay in the bath for at least 15 minutes. Don't linger for more than 20 minutes.
- Drink enough water to rehydrate after the bath.
2. Baking Soda and Epsom Salt Bath
A baking soda bath could be a beneficial technique to encourage detoxification even if there is no underlying disease to address.
- To encourage the body to sweat and cleanse, people might also choose to add medicinal herbs or essential oils, like eucalyptus.
- Add between 1/4 and 2 cups of baking soda and 1 to 2 cups of Epsom salts to warm bath water, swirl to combine, and enjoy a relaxing baking soda bath.
- After the Epsom salts and baking soda have dissolved fully, soak in the tub for up to 40 minutes.
- After taking a bath, wipe the skin dry with a towel and moisturise with a natural oil or lotion.
3. Epsom Salt with Essential Oils Bath
After a long or stressful day, sometimes all you need is a nice, soothing bath. By mixing bath salts and essential oils, you may increase your degree of relaxation AND also achieve weight loss.
You will get to appreciate the delightful scent of essential oils as they relax the body and invigorate the senses as they interact with the salt and oils in the warm water, making your soak in the tub even more restorative.
- Add 1 cup of Epsom salt and 10 drops of Lavender essential oil,
- Epsom salt and lavender oil should be combined by stirring.
- Draw a warm bath and fill the tub with 1/4–1/2 cup of Epsom salt.
- Soak in and relax!
4. Apple Cider Vinegar and Epsom Salt Bath
The greatest organ in your body is your skin, but we frequently forget that it needs nutrition. Your skin will feel smooth and renewed because to the natural minerals, B and C vitamins, and antimicrobial components in apple cider vinegar.
Additionally, it maintains a pH equilibrium throughout your entire body. And epsom salt will help in weight loss. Win-win situation. You'll want to hang onto the glow that remains on your body.
- Fill the tub with as hot of water as you can tolerate (this will allow your pores to open up and take in all the natural goodness the ACV has to offer).
- The bath water should contain 2 cups of Apple Cider Vinegar. Add 2 cups of epsom salt for weight loss.
- For 20 to 30 minutes, or until the water becomes too cold, soak and unwind.
- You can get out of the bath with the ACV water still on your skin or rinse in a cold shower to settle off your body.
5. Epsom Salt with Ginger Bath
This "detox" bath is praised as a way to relieve aches and pains, clear up congestion, and overall improve your mood when you're feeling bad. This bath can not only help you lose weight; it can only alleviate cold-like symptoms.
- Fill your bathtub with as much hot water as you can stand.
- Then add 1 cup Epsom salt, ½ cup baking soda, 4 tablespoons ground ginger and, Essential oils of choice until it's approximately halfway full, and then give it a couple vigorous hand stirs to let everything dissolve.
- When it's full, enter it and plunge down to your neck. You should soak for at least 20 minutes, but you may stay in for up to 40.
Frequency Of Taking Epsom Salt Bath For Weight Loss?
You can take an Epsom salt bath regularly, but not every day.
Your body does a fantastic job of self-regulating your mineral and vitamin levels. Sulfates and magnesium are undoubtedly beneficial to your health, but too much of a good thing isn't always better. Therefore, consider taking an Epsom salt bath as a once-in-a-while thing rather than on a regular basis.
If you suffer from diabetes or renal illness, avoid taking Epsom salt baths.
Precaution Of Using Epsom Salt For Weight Loss?
Epsom salt is thought to be risk-free when used topically, but it should only be consumed in moderation. Overconsumption of nutrients in the body due to excessive salt exposure may result in negative symptoms such as dehydration, fatigue, fainting, lethargy, hypotension, nausea, headaches, flushed skin, muscular weakness, impaired vision, etc.
Epsom salt for weight loss, which can be bought from VedaOils, have been used to reduce weight for around a century. It has been discovered to raise blood levels of magnesium and sulphate, removing toxins from the body and resulting in weight reduction. These minerals aid in maintaining the body's equilibrium and assist to curb emotional eating.