Hair loss is a hassle. Whether it's due to our lifestyles, pollution, or excessive stress, hair loss is one of the most common hair issues that most women face today.
That's possible because most of the available solutions are missing a crucial component that promotes hair development and can help you get the voluminous, perfect hair you've always desired. Vitamin E! is the most effective and necessary element for hair growth.
Why Vitamin E Oil For Hair growth?
Vitamin E oil has been demonstrated to stimulate hair growth by increasing capillary circulation in the scalp. Antioxidants like Vitamin E are intended to help restore hair's elasticity, and luster, which are both lost when you blow-dry or style it with heat.
Depending on the cause of the frizz, vitamin E oil can also assist. Hair that has been overheated becomes lifeless and frizzy. Vitamin E can contribute to the formation of a protective barrier, resulting in lustrous and, more importantly, healthy hair.
Benefits Of Vitamin E Oil For Hair Growth
Vitamin E oil has recently emerged as a holistic remedy to all hair concerns, including hair loss. Continue reading to learn about the many advantages of vitamin E and how vitamin E oil may help you achieve healthy, glossy hair.
Increase Hair Volume
If you have thinning hair, use Vitamin E oil every day. Vitamin E includes a substance called alpha-tocopherol, which aids in improving blood circulation to the scalp, balancing pH levels, sebum production, and nourishing hair follicles, resulting in a healthier scalp. To have thick and healthy hair, you must have a healthy scalp, and vitamin E oil does just that.
Prevents Premature Greying
Hair greying before its time is more frequent than it has ever been. It's no longer strange to see folks in their early twenties with a few grey hair strands. But it's not all doom and gloom. Vitamin E oil might be a more natural alternative to salon treatments for taming your greys. To prevent hair greying, begin using vitamin E oil as soon as possible.
Gives Extra Shine
Hair that is dull and dry requires a lot of thorough moisturizing and nourishing. Vitamin E oil, when massaged into your hair on a daily basis, nourishes and replaces moisture in dull and lifeless hair. This will give your hair a fresh lease on life and sheen. To take things a step further, add a spoon of aloe vera gel and a spoon of rosehip oil to your vitamin E oil and apply it to your hair three times a week. Your hair will never appear lifeless or dull again.
Reduces Split Ends
Damaged hair follicles result in split ends. Vitamin E oil contains antioxidants that can help neutralize free radicals that can harm your hair follicles. As a result, using vitamin E oil can aid in the restoration of hair follicles and the elimination of split ends. It can help increase blood circulation to the scalp, intensely moisturize your strands, heal hair follicles, and prevent split ends and breakage.
Dandruff is an annoyance as well as an embarrassment. If you have dandruff, black clothes and hair caresses might be your worst enemies. However, vitamin E can help treat and cure dandruff in this case as well. Vitamin E oil can be used directly on the scalp help to control moisture and oil production on the scalp, preventing dandruff.
How To Use Vitamin E Oil For Hair Growth
Vitamin E oil could easily be the missing component in your beauty routine since a happy, healthy scalp is essential for good hair. Find out how you can include Vitamin E oil into your hair care routine by reading on.
Vitamin E Oil - As a Shampoo/Conditioner
This method will aid in improving hair suppleness and luster. It also seals the cuticle, preventing split ends and breakage and giving your hair a glossier appearance. This will ensure that the Vitamin E oil penetrates the hair shaft, giving frizzy, dull, and chemically damaged hair a lustrous sheen.
Process Of Making Vitamin E Shampoo
- Mix a few drops of vitamin E oil into your shampoo or conditioner for an easy way to gain the benefits of the vitamin.
- If you're going to use it as a treatment, mix a few drops of vitamin E oil with your favorite conditioning treatment and let it on for 5-10 minutes while showering.
- By combining it with your conditioner, you'll be able to produce a nourishing treatment that will leave your hair healthy and shining.
Vitamin E Oil - Head Massage For Hair Growth
Vitamin E oil can be absorbed via the skin directly, which may be a more efficient way of getting the vitamin into your cells.
Process Of Hair Massage
- Massage the oil into your scalp with your fingertips.
- Apply the oil straight to your scalp and use your fingertips to rub it into the roots of your hair.
- Work the vitamin E oil into your scalp with gentle circular strokes.
Vitamin E In Hot Oil Treatment
This method is an extremely calming and relaxing way to treat your hair with the goodness of vitamin E oil. The following are some of the potential advantages of hot oil treatments - enhanced hair elasticity, reduced dryness of hair and scalp, decrease in dandruff, and a significant reduction in frizz.
Process Of Hot Oil Treatment
Wash your hair beforehand. This treatment works best on washed hair. This enables the oil to penetrate the hair cuticle thoroughly.
- Microwave 3 to 6 tablespoons of almond oil in a microwave-safe dish for 10 seconds after you've rinsed your hair.
- Test a little bit of the oil on your wrist before applying it to your moist hair and scalp to ensure it isn't too hot.
- Place a towel over your shoulders to cover your clothes. You can apply the oil in the shower if you like.
- Brush any knots out of your hair using a brush. Massage the oil into your scalp and distribute it evenly throughout your hair.
- Wait up to 20 minutes with a shower cap on your head.
- After 20 minutes, thoroughly rinse the oil out of your hair and use your regular conditioner.
Vitamin E Oil Hair Spa with Coconut Milk
This is a natural home treatment that will make your hair feel like it was treated in a high-end salon. Coconut milk prevents split ends from recurring, eliminates frizz, and rehydrates your hair. The medium-chain fatty acids assist in conditioning and smooth down the rough edges.
Process Of Hair Spa With Vitamin E
- Take 2-3 teaspoons of coconut milk and 1/2 tablespoon of vitamin E oil.
- Mix these 2 together well.
- Apply this mixture from the roots to the ends of your hair.
- Your hair should be clipped up and covered with a shower hat. Leave it on for a couple of hours.
- Use herbal shampoo to rinse your hair.
- Dry your hair with a towel.
Avocado and Vitamin E Oil Hair Mask
Avocados are high in nutrients, minerals, and phytonutrients, which help hair maintain moisture and prevent additional damage. These nutrients aid in the nourishment of your hair and scalp, as well as the promotion of healthy hair development.
Process Of Hair Mask
- You will require half of an avocado and 3 teaspoons of vitamin E oil.
- Mash up the avocado in a bowl.
- Whip in the vitamin E oil until the mixture is smooth and light.
- Start applying the mask to your hair from the roots to the tips.
- Your hair should be clipped up and covered with a shower cap. Set the timer for one hour.
- Use herbal shampoo to wash your hair.
- Dry your hair with a towel.
Vitamin E is an antioxidant vitamin that can be found in nature. It is released onto the skin's surface and helps to maintain a healthy scalp, skin, and hair. Vitamin E oil can provide a multitude of hair advantages, including boosting healthy hair growth, minimizing greying hair, and delaying hair loss.
Vitamin E oil may be used to replace your regular conditioner, to give yourself a thorough conditioning treatment, or to just cure split ends. If you are wondering where you can find premium-quality vitamin E oi, then look no further than Veda Oils. We sell the finest quality Vitamin E oil available online!
FAQ - Vitamin E Oil For Hair
Q1. Can vitamin E be applied directly to hair?
Ans. Yes, you may apply the oil directly to your hair.
Q2. Can I leave vitamin E oil in my hair?
Ans. During hot oil treatments, vitamin E oil can be left in your hair for upto 2 hours.
Q3. Does vitamin E oil help hair grow faster?
Ans. Yes, vitamin E oil helps in the promotion of fast hair growth.
You May Also Like