Today's beauty standards include having long, thick, and dark lashes. The sheer number of mascara-selling brands reveals this. But whereas mascara only provides a means of creating an illusion, applying natural oils can actually cause lashes to grow longer.
Oils like argan oil are known to aid not just the skin but also the growth of eyelashes. Read this article to learn to explore the benefits of argan oil for eyelashes.
What Is Eyelashes?
The short hairs that curl around the outside of the eyelids are known as eyelashes. Eyelashes serve to shield the eye from substances such as dust, debris, sweat, and other substances that could irritate or injure it.
Does Argan Oil Help Eyelashes Grow?
Argan oil contains a lot of vitamin E, a potent antioxidant that lessens oxidative stress on the skin and hair. Applying argan oil to your lashes may result in decreased lash loss and healthier growth. The combination of fatty acids in argan oil supports and promotes the growth of eyelashes.
Benefits Of Argan Oil For Eyelashes
Argan oil, an all-natural product, can assist in strengthening, thickening, and lengthening your lashes without the need of pricey treatments or extensions. The advantages it provides are as follows:
- Provides Essential Nutrients: Argan oil provides vital nutrients, such as those needed for healthy eyelashes. It is abundant in fatty acids, vitamin E, and antioxidants. These components help to increase the thickness and strength of lashes.
- Anti-Inflammatory: Argan oil has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant characteristics that can help treat disorders brought on by free radicals. Its ability to lessen oxidative damage and inflammation may help delay the aging process and thus lead to healthy lash growth.
- Hydrates: Argan oil helps restore any moisture lost to your eyelashes. Its abundance in fatty acids and vitamin A aids this. Some people swear by the argan oil's capacity to hydrate and moisturize lashes while making them more pigmented, hence minimizing the need for mascara.
- Promotes Eyelash Growth: Lashes are healthy when they are well-hydrated. They also grow if they are in good health. In other words, argan oil promotes eyelash growth by keeping them hydrated and moisturized.
- Promotes Strength: Antioxidants are plentiful in argan oil. These antioxidants can fortify and shield your lashes from harmful outside influences. Just like the hair on our heads, our lashes require conditioning in order to grow thick and healthy thus argan oil also lessens lash loss and breakage.
How To Use Argan Oil For Eyelashes Growth?
To reduce the possibility of scratching your eyes or rubbing the oil off and wasting it, argan oil is best applied as a lash serum at night before bed. You can either use your bare hands, a cotton swab, or a mascara wand to apply it.
Using Argan Oil With Hands: Simply place a few drops of your argan oil on your fingertips, dab your lashes softly, and massage them for a minute.
Using Argan Oil With Cotton Swab: You apply a few drops with a cotton swab and gently dab them onto your eyelashes.
Using Argan Oil With Mascara Wand: Dip your clean, dry mascara wand into your argan oil. Apply the product to your eyelashes the same way you would apply a mascara, make sure to wipe away any excess.
Best Argan Oil For Eyelashes
Get the best quality argan oil possible while buying it for the greatest outcomes. Anything lighter than a light golden tint denotes that the argan oil has been diluted with other oils. Here are some of the best argan oils for eyelashes available in market:
VedaOils Argan oil
With a high concentration of vital fatty acids and vitamin E, VedaOils provides organic and natural Argan oil.
This oil is excellent for skincare and hair care and eyelashes due to the potent antioxidants that it contains.
O4u Argan Oil
Moroccan argans of the highest grade are used to produce 100% pure, cold-pressed, organic argan oil for intensive skin and hair treatment.
The O4U Moroccan Argan Oil is used for hair-related issues, age spots, redness, and itchiness on your skin.
Organic Harvest Argan Oil
Given that it comes from the Argan trees' home land, Moroccan argan oil is thought to be of the highest quality.
Organic harvest argan oil heals and improves the health of hair and skin by combining fatty acids and vitamin E in the right proportions.
Risk & Precaution Of Using Argan Oil For Eyelashes
To be safe, it is recommended to perform a patch test if you have never used argan oil previously. Simply dab a little of the oil behind your ears and let it sit there for 24 hours. It is advised that you avoid getting any of the oil in your eyes because they are sensitive and may itch or irritate if you do. Try to avoid applying too much oil to your lashes to prevent this from happening because it can get in your eyes.
Using argan oil for eyelashes is very beneficial. It can moisturize and encourage robust, healthy lash development, giving you gorgeous lashes. If you are thinking about incorporating argan oil in your beauty regime and looking for a place that manufactures pure and organic argan oil Vedaoils is the right place for you. Log into their website for more details.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1 Can Argan Oil Be Used On Eyelashes?
Ans: The combination of fatty acids in argan oil supports and promotes the growth of eyelashes. Usually, argan oil is suggested for short, sparse lashes. It is easy to use and keeps lashes suitably nourished.
Q.2 Is Argan Oil Good For Eyelashes?
Ans: Yes, argan oil is good for eyelashes. The vitamin E content in argan oil is a potent antioxidant that lessens oxidative stress on the skin and hair. It results in reduced lash loss and healthier growth.